Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 486 of 1199

In response to Velon's question, Snapjaw - Page 486 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th Sep, 2017 - 6:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

30th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 256762
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 7th Sep, 2017 - 5:19am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 486

Oswald agrees with the plan, with the addition of; "I'd like some of the Lizardfolk to join the stealth mission if available and able. It would make moving all those hostages a lot easier."

Sponsored Links:
7th Sep, 2017 - 5:51am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

The drow considers Jack's words, a slight frown hidden under the cloth masking her face, though Zarra was also surprised to hear him speak a few drow words. This becomes something of bemusement, because among her kin trust and friendship was generally in short reply,

As such, waelin abbil could be seen as either rare expression of deep affection, that of heavy mockery, or that of deception offered to those who were to young or inexperienced to realize that they were being manipulated. Yet this was not something Jack would know or understand. She would not fault him.

Still, she offers a nod and before offering a reply heard Lia begin to speak. The drow listens before saying, "Joining the stealth is where my my skills and talents lay best. I will see about helping this mission be a success, even though I know not why the item we seek is important." A tone of slight frustration could be heard in Zarra's tone, though also accepting.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 7th Sep, 2017 - 5:53am



Post Date: 7th Sep, 2017 - 1:13pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Yes perhaps our stealth team can sneak by without disturbing the golem. If not, we'll engage and I wish the rest of you luck. I fear the golem will alert the others to our presence, so I hope the mask and prisoners can be found quickly."

Velon nods at Lia's words and walks back over to Snapjaw. "Mighty Snapjaw, my friend, we would like to help and are almost ready. A few things… "

"Do you know what the lighting is like inside? Our team must be ready for darkness if necessary."

"Also, would a few of your warriors be able to come with us? We feel that guides would be helpful and it would put your women and children at ease immediately so they know to trust us and follow us out swiftly. Do you have warriors who are particularly stealthy and/or know the inside of this structure? Do you have any that are good at healing the wounds of others in battle?"

"What we ask of you is to launch and attack on this fortress at our signal, once we are in position to protect the prisoners. This will distract many of our enemies and allow us to fight our way out."

"Lastly, beyond the attack, we ask little in return. We ask that your guides that go in with us help us look for an item along with the prisoners. We also ask that you guide us safely from this swamp of dangers if we are successful."

Velon will relay any answers on to any other team members that are not within earshot when he speaks with the mighty lizard.

Post Date: 7th Sep, 2017 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 486 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Snapjaw thinks for a moment, parsing Velon's words, "What you want… in there?" He grins a toothy smile, "Finding easier if kill them all."

"There some light once out of water, not lots, but some"

"We already to go with you. Some of you drown before get through tunnel else. And once golem gone, rest of tribe is our… duty. Not leave to others."

"We all know this place, all hatched here. What think of this? After rock man gone, free hostages, send them out water tunnel so safe. Take gate, let rest of warriors in, clear rest of home. Then we look for what you need together. Gate not far from underground door."

Post Date: 7th Sep, 2017 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"Ok Snapjaw, sounds good. Yes, send warriors in with us to help and we will keep the golem busy.
Please, if you see our signal though, it means we need help like attacking for a distraction so we can save your people." Velon explains that either the broom or Poljen's bird will be the signal, pointing them out to Snapjaw to ensure he'll recognize them.

"Also, we cannot have these evil doers leaving with what we want. Can your warriors surround the keep in the swamp and make sure no one leaves?"

Post Date: 7th Sep, 2017 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Poljen adds, "No, my bird will not be coming inside. I don't think we can get him in, nor do I have a way to get him out quickly as a signal. He will remain out here during this."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Sep, 2017 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 486

The Quiet Shadow says...

Zarra watches quietly as everything is planned out, keeping silent and deciding to just go with whatever is decided within the end. The drow wishing to be helpful, but finding herself limited somewhat with the distrust the party currently still had for her. Still, she hoped this would pass though there was some doubt.



Post Date: 7th Sep, 2017 - 6:19pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 486

In response to Velon's question, Snapjaw nods and says, "Yes, none get away, they pay for what done"


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.