Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 488 of 1199

Along with the rest of the group, Jack is - Page 488 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Sep, 2017 - 12:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

04th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 8th Sep, 2017 - 2:02am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 488

Cratol nods that he is ready and takes a firm hold of the rope with one hand as his other hand holds tight to his staff. His lack of armor will help him be drawn quickly through.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Sep, 2017 - 2:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon makes sure his gear is secured more than normal, and mentally prepares for the underwater trip. As he stands at the ready some may notice that he is silent and his face is white as a ghost. "What a way to go," he thinks. Finally he quietly steps over to Snapjaw and whispers "You'd better tie me in, I'm like the anchor of a great ship." He moves to the top and raises his arms, wearing a more embarrassed look than any here have ever seen on him.

Post Date: 8th Sep, 2017 - 2:39am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Seeing his friend appear nervous, Poljen says to Velon, "Worry not. I will use my free hand to also hold your belt." The barbarian is as good as his word. He grips the rope with one hand, and puts his free hand to the back of Velon's belt. "At worst, I will make sure your sodden corpse is dried out, eh? Ha! Let us go!"

8th Sep, 2017 - 2:52am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 488 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Zarra also prepares herself, making sure to properly secure her gear and equipment on her person though also making sure to wrap-up and seal anything the water might ruin. Such as her tools or anything else that is paper, before then follow the lead of the lizardfolk guiding them through.

Out of Character: Well, seems all those rolls are necessary. Still I would wanted to be safe than sorry, just in case something happened and the time that I was busy.

Post Date: 8th Sep, 2017 - 3:09am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Oswald wraps the rope around his wrist, standing near Jack. "This is either the best trap laid by a Lizardfolk or a hell of a night ahead of us. Either way we may not survive this night; as per the norm." He pats Jharen on the back; "At least I'll be near my friend either way."

Post Date: 8th Sep, 2017 - 3:48am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Fay coils the rope once around his wrist near a knot and then grabs hold of the knot. He shows Lia and Mari how to do the same. He grips his free hand on the hilt of his sword, "If these lizardfolk mean to drown us I'll kill at least one of 'em ere I drown" he says for only Lia and Mari to hear. Then he smiles as best he can, shrugs, and says, "I be ready as well Snapjaw."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Sep, 2017 - 4:10am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 488

Lia smiles at Velon. " You will be fine. If you manage to drown I have the means to bring you back. If I survive that Is. " She laughs.

Lia looks seriously at Fay. " Thank you Ionneg. I feel safer now. We have to trust in them but be watchful. " She holds the rope firmly.

Mari is nervous looking. She swallows and closes her mouth before speaking. She looks at Snapjaw with a grimace on her face.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 8th Sep, 2017 - 4:11am

Post Date: 8th Sep, 2017 - 12:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 488

Along with the rest of the group, Jack is doing the necessary preparations to get ready for the underwater trip and he replies to his friend's comment with a wry smile: "This will be one for the books: smuggled into a cultist stronghold dragged on a wet rope by a bunch of swimming half-lizards. And yes,I get the feeling that's only the beginning: a Hell Of A Night, indeed… !". He ties the rope around his waist and finishes to secure the rest of his gear before adding: "If we don't make it out: it has been good to see you work again, after all this time. And the priesthood suits you, don't let anyone tell you otherwise, even old Jack here." He grins at his friend and Oswald can sense the seriousness and respect in the amber rogue's voice, beneath his usual veneer of ironic bravado.

Finally the moment passes and Jack flashes a big, toothy smile as he points a thumb at Velon's predicament: "And look at it this way: if we drown in this wet, dark gullet, at least our last memory will be of THIS here: never saw anyone looking so much like a can of salted fish about to be dipped in a barrel of olive oil as our pale-faced comrade, here… !"

He calls out at the red-bearded dragon knight: "Behold ! We doeth witness the dive of the Great Armored Red Whale ! Here She Blows !... ". As he gets closer to Velon he adds under his breath: "Just take a great big gulp of air, mate. And never mind the nerves: you're probably not meant to go out in such an undignified way. But then again, if you do I'll make sure to tell Fay to make up a lie about it and write a nice heroic ballad or something similarly fitting… ".

He winks at his comrade-in-arms and turns to Snapjaw: "Ready when you are, Your Reptilian Highness !", then adds under his breath: "This is turning into quite a bit of a water-soaked adventure: barely got time to dry and here we are at it again… I really should have brought more dry towels ! Though I bet Poppo's got a whole assortment of them in his magic hut". The rogue sighs resignedly then takes a few long, deep breaths before diving into the dark waters after their saurian guides.

Reconcile Edited: AshDrunbar on 8th Sep, 2017 - 12:31pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.