Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 490 of 1199

Jack takes position opposite from Snapjaw - Page 490 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Sep, 2017 - 12:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

23rd June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 259844
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 9th Sep, 2017 - 12:58am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 490

Poljen shrugs. "I feel we are stalling. Let us engage this enemy. If it would not chase the lizards down here, then it won't follow us either." He turns to Lia and readies his sword and shield, making sure his throwing axe is securely on his belt. "Say the word, and I shall go first. I will even try to sneak up on it before coming around the corner, if you like."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Sep, 2017 - 1:08am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Jack nods both at Cratol and Poljen's comments: "I still think Kung Fu Boy's got the gist of it : obviously the tricky part is to lure it to enter this room at a run… or at least a brisk trot ". The spy smiles grimly. "That will be no walk in the park, that's for sure. But I reckon it's worth a try… Lia, what do you think ? Can the attack team bring it down here? Attack him around the corridor, retreat back here with him on their heels, wait and taunt him in front of the pool… then as soon as it goes for it, everyone clears to the side and Poppo does his thing with the grease. At this point the stealth crew - or maybe even all of us - can rush in past and away as the thing deals with its first bath. "

Jack's face is somber and his now-familiar smirk is taut with unease as he pictures the scene : "Let's not kid ourselves, people: this is a very long shot. But seems like it's the best one we've got… unless someone else's got a better idea ?"

He looks at Poljen and adds: " I realize this might not work, but in any case it looks like you're in for a scrap, Big Man." His smile is now more relaxed as he gives the barbarian an ironic military salute: " I knew you wouldn't have it ayn other way, eh ? "
.

Attached Image Edited: AshDrunbar on 9th Sep, 2017 - 1:17am

Post Date: 9th Sep, 2017 - 2:16am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lia considers the different options. " Poljen, any possible advantage is worth considering. You, Velon and myself will make ourselves visible around the corner. We will hope that the golem will charge us, we will flee back here and then Poppo can try the grease trick. That will be the time for the stealth team to sneak around the creature and go to work with the mask and hostages. I don't think this will work though since it didn't chase the lizard folk."

" This creature will be very dangerous. I don't want to leave anything untried. If this fails and it remains in place then everyone attacks it. It blocks the entire corridor in its current position. Unfortunately, the hallway is a bottleneck and will probably only allow two to get into close combat. Poljen and Velon will engage it if we must and then everyone else will attack from range. I'm sure that we can defeat it with all of us. Is everyone okay with this and understand the plan?"

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 9th Sep, 2017 - 2:18am

Post Date: 9th Sep, 2017 - 2:20am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 490 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol is all for it. He will remind you that he does not have a range weapon.

Post Date: 9th Sep, 2017 - 3:06am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen grins. "I have it. You and Velon stay back behind the corner. I have the perfect way to get its attention. Be ready to either move back if it comes, or follow me if we have to go to it." The big man walks forward trying to be quiet, and moves his sword to his left hand, inside the shield. As he reaches the corner, he pauses, takes a deep breath and steps out into view, rearing back with his throwing axe, and lets it fly at the golem.

Out of Character: : If it hears him coming and moves to attack before he reaches the corner, he will still let fly to make sure its attention is on him. Bonus to Rage, ready to move back if it charges. If it doesn't, move to engage where it stands.

Post Date: 9th Sep, 2017 - 4:40am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

"Well, there goes Goliath's opportunity." Oswald says, as he begins pulling himself out of the water. He quickly reaches for his weapons, and then realizes that they will do him no good. Instead he focuses on Poljen, prepared to heal him if needed.

Out of Character: I'm readying my bonus action to cast Healing Word on Poljen, if he is injured.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Sep, 2017 - 10:28am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 490

Lia looks at Velon as Poljen races off with halnd axe at the ready. She places her hand on Velon's arm and speaks quietly drawing some of Sune's strength into Velon. " Remember, at least try to dodge every once in a while. I prefer the least amount of pain as possible. " She grins at him and readies her shield and wand of lightning bolts.

Out of Character: : She cast warding bond on Velon. It is in effect for 1 hour. He has plus 1 to AC and saving throws and resistance to all damage.

Post Date: 9th Sep, 2017 - 12:13pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 490

Jack takes position opposite from Snapjaw and Poppo. He nods to the hobbit so as if to say: "Prepare yourself".
Frowning with concentration, he leans against the wall next to the corridor, all his senses in alert and bracing himself for the golem's charge.

Out of Character: will stand at the ready at N14, using Stealth to avoid detection if the golem enters the room.


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.