Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 491 of 1199

Seeing Fay reach for his Sun sword, Oswald - Page 491 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Sep, 2017 - 9:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 9th Sep, 2017 - 12:21pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 491

Cratol moves to O14 against the wall ready to move when the stone man comes into the room.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Sep, 2017 - 1:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Prior to their swim Velon says "Thanks, big guy" to Poljen's help on the rope. He adds "I'm glad I can provide one last bit of entertainment" to Jack's comments. "Yeah, Fay, tell the world I drown grappling the golem with my mighty gauntlets and dragging it to the bottom of the swamp so you all could succeed, eh?"

After the big snow leopard and the metal anchor are finally dragged out of the water, Velon has to grasp his silencing stone to keep quiet as he coughs, clambers to stand and ten gallons of water drain from his plate armor. It is quite a site for anyone watching as the paladin puts on a silent show worthy of a pantomime. When he finally removes his hand from the stone after one last deep breath he whispers "Anyone have a spell to dry me out?"

----------------

Now to the task at hand, the red bearded warrior is finally himself again and prepares to approach the corner, following Poljen. Upon Lia casting the spell he whispers "Be sure to take care of yourself first, radiant one, or this 'burly' one will be left standing without you." He gives her a smile but there's also a look of concern. As he moves forward he casts Shield of Faith on himself.

Out of Character: I think Velon's AC would be at 26 temporarily with the spells. Tougher verify on my phone. Can't wait to do this on the laptop again soon!

Post Date: 9th Sep, 2017 - 1:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Fay hears Lia's instructions and prepares to do what he is instructed to do. He moves against the wall next to Snapjaw as they prepare to move forward.

Post Date: 9th Sep, 2017 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 491 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen turns the corner and finds himself only a few paces from a hulking behemoth comprised of crumbling rock. Source 8t

His throwing axe flies forward and bites in. In response, the Golem steps up, and swings overhead in an attempt to crush Poljen. The barbarian is missed once, and then grazed.

Out of Character: 20 bludgeoning damage to poljen, reduced to 10. Bear in mind the limitations of the axe's returning property. It doesn't return until the beginning of your NEXT turn, so only one throwing attack with it is possible per round. Also, it returns to where it was thrown from, so moving in the meantime means you don't catch it.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 9th Sep, 2017 - 4:23pm

Post Date: 9th Sep, 2017 - 4:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

As Poljen shifts hard to the side from the grazing blow; Oswald murmers out the spell as the holy energy eases Poljen's pain.

Out of Character: Heal 3 HP from Healing Word. Wish I rolled higher.

Post Date: 9th Sep, 2017 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character: : Sorry, I missed the bit about the return being before the next turn. I will try to keep that in mind in the future. I am writing this with hopefully the correct effect.

In Character: :

Poljen tries to roll with the resounding blow the monster deals. He knows that if he simply runs it will get to strike at him from behind, and he wants to make sure he has its total attention. He knows the axe is coming and is about to catch it, but decides attacking for more damage to the stone monstrosity is more important. He instead shifts his sword back to his right hand and attacks the thing twice, then backs away quickly, hoping it follows him towards where the others lie in wait.

Out of Character: : Not going Reckless this turn. Attack twice, then move out, knowing the Attack of Opportunity is coming. He lets the axe drop because otherwise his free action to move his sword back to fighting position would be lost. If he could actually grab the axe AND ready the sword, he'd do that.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Sep, 2017 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 491

Fay unsheathes his Sun Blade and then unsheathes his other sword. "In case I'm needed," he thinks to himself. Then he sings a song of great daring and bravery to inspire Poljen.

Out of Character: How many of them can get near the golem at a time? I think it's two but I want confirmation. Poljen gets a d8 inspiration.

Post Date: 9th Sep, 2017 - 9:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 491

Seeing Fay reach for his Sun sword, Oswald rushes to get infront of Zarra; raising his arms to help stop the light from blinding her.

Breathing heavy from the run, Oswald says, looking Zarra in the face; "Didn't want you to get blinded. I know how much that hurts." He smiles reassuringly.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.