Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 495 of 511

Cratol stays by the wall holding his position - Page 495 - D&D / Pathfinder PBP RPGs - Posted: 1 Week Ago

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 8 58 184 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here.
Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #

Abnninja
Diamond
(+)
Faevalor Baronsson
Bard 6

Lieutenant / Center
Character Sheet
Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 495

Lord Song says...

Fay can hold back no longer. He moves in with Poljen and attacks the stone giant with both his swords. "I'll chip ye into a statue of Sune fer me mother ye lumbering marble monolith." Fay then assumes his parrying stance.

Out of Character: His AC goes up one.

Sorry, I forgot about Zarra's eyes in the heat of battle. And if I did Fay certainly did too!
Faevalor Baronsson Results:
  • Attack Sun Blade on D20 (+8): 17, 13 (2 rolls)
  • Attack +1 Scimitar on D20 (+7): 9 (1 rolls)
  • Damage Sun Blade on D6 (+4): 6, 6 (2 rolls)
  • Damage +1 on D6 (+3): 7 (1 rolls)

Post Date: 20 September 2017 - 10:57 am / Post ID: #

Laws of Programming: #9 - Murphy designed all system software Note: For those who may be in doubt, Murphy's Law states that if anything can go wrong, it will, and always at the most inconvenient time.

Thomaslee
Premium
(+)
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 6

Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Has 2 Associates
Has a Home Base

Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Main Thread RPGs PBP Pathfinder / D&D

The Quiet Shadow says...

Zarra will use her hand crossbow, hoping that might make a difference since it is one enchanted.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 1 Week Ago
Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Initiative on D20 (+3): 19 (1 roll)
  • Attack (h. crossbow) on D20 (+3): 15, 19 (2 rolls)
  • Damage (h. crossbow) on D6 (+0): 1, 2 (2 rolls)
  • Sneak Attack on D6 (+0): 4, 2, 5, 6, 2, 4 (6 rolls)

Oswald Deepshadow
Lv 3 Rogue Lv 3 Cleric

Follower / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Page 495 Thread Main RPG DampD e Daishains

Scout for Hire says...

Oswald runs up behind the group, expecting the golem to unlease some serious damage into his advancing friends, and readies.

He calls inwardly to Lathander; searching his very being for his God's presence, pleading to his aid. He waits and watches the golem once again assault his group before unleashing Lathander's blessings upon them.

Out of Character: I will hold my turn until after the golem, please move my turn order there if I'm not already after it.

Casting Prayer of Healing on the 6 most injured members of the group, healing 2d8+2 DMG.

Attached Image Edited: Robertreaper on 1 Week Ago
Oswald Deepshadow Results:
  • Prayer of Healing (+2) on D8 (+0): 5, 7 (2 rolls)

Thomaslee
Premium
(+)
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 6

Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Has 2 Associates
Has a Home Base

Thread Main RPG DampD e Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Out of Character: Just in case it makes a difference, I will make the second set of Attack rolls for having Advantage, also I forgot to add another +1 for the hand crossbow being such.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 1 Week Ago
Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Attack (+1 h.crossbow) on D20 (+4): 11, 21 (2 rolls)

Poppo Hardbottle
Wizard

Novice / Center
Character Sheet ◀

Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

The Diplomat says...

Round 1: Cast Mage Armor on himself
Round 2: Get to the other side of the golem using Misty Step and, depending on what is on the other side, he will try to move down that hallway a bit
Round 3: Hit the golem with a lightning bolt or, if the hallway is occupied, hit whatever is there with a lightning bolt or fireball for an area of effect if needed. If the area is too open then he will misty step back to group's side and report.
Round 4: Zap the golem with whatever his most potent damage spells he has left *smile*.
Rather off topic, but...
Start of the school week so might not get to post until late in the day. Here are Poppo's possible actions.
Poppo Hardbottle Results:
  • LB or FB Dmg P1 on D6 (+0): 4, 5, 1, 5 (4 rolls)
  • LB or FB Dmg P2 on D6 (+0): 4, 2, 3, 1 (4 rolls)

Kyrroeth
Premium
(+)
Lia Galanodel
Cleric 6

Leader / Mop Up
Character Sheet ◀

Page 495 Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

The Heartwarder says...

Out of Character: : Robert, Prayer of healing takes 10 minutes to cast. Not saying you can't cast it but that's all he will be doing until well after the battle is over and it will only be useful after the battle.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 1 Week Ago

Oswald Deepshadow
Lv 3 Rogue Lv 3 Cleric

Follower / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 495

Scout for Hire says...

Out of Character: Totally did not notice that. Shift of gears then. I'd like to cast Flaming Sphere instead, summoning it directly behind the golem. 2d6 Fire DMG, DC 13 dexterity save for half. We don't need to change my initiative after all.

Attached Image Edited: Robertreaper on 1 Week Ago
Oswald Deepshadow Results:
  • Flaming Sphere on D6 (+0): 6, 4 (2 rolls)

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
Cratol Stormcaller
Monk level 6

Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet

Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder PBP RPGs - Page 495

the Quiet says...

Cratol stays by the wall holding his position until the time is right for him to go. He can not do anything against this monster of stone. He feels useless for now.

Guest please SHARE: "Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Main Thread" on:

Sponsored Links:

If Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Main Thread is not what you are looking for then you may wish to Start A NEW Topic.
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette (use of OOC / off topic tags, etc) before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Enable Smilies  Enable Signature
Dice Options: Need Dice Help?

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.

ROK II

The PvP Elitist

Devious

Hunter

Sensuality

Krusten

Romantic

Hunter

Friendship

Krusten

Chivalry

Hunter

Art of War

Hunter

Lover or Fighter?

The ROK II Player to Player interface allows your Character to make secret meetings with other Characters to create alliances or establish secret relationships. The option to reward each other in certain areas is offered: Devious, Sensual, Romantic, Friendship, Chivalry and the Art of War.

Highlights

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By JB 1.4 Day(s) Ago
Global Climate Change: Will the earth's climate change on her own or are we the ones sending it in a disastrous direction? By Abnninja 1.5 Day(s) Ago
Melania Knauss-Trump: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 2.7 Days Ago
ISIS - ISIL: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 4.3 Days Ago
The Media: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 4.3 Days Ago
Directly Meeting With Aliens: In this Thread are other Threads that asks the question: "Where are the aliens?" By KNtoran 1 Week Ago
A Medieval Continue The Story RPG: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Beowolf 1 Week Ago
Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?: Is there a science behind why someone is / becomes homosexual? Is it neurological or biological? By Blessed 1 Week Ago
Ivanka Trump: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By William 1 Week Ago
Al Franken: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 16th Jul, 2017 - 4:21am