Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 495 of 1199

Cratol stays by the wall holding his position - Page 495 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Sep, 2017 - 2:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 11th Sep, 2017 - 2:51am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 495

Fay can hold back no longer. He moves in with Poljen and attacks the stone giant with both his swords. "I'll chip ye into a statue of Sune fer me mother ye lumbering marble monolith." Fay then assumes his parrying stance.

Out of Character: His AC goes up one.

Sorry, I forgot about Zarra's eyes in the heat of battle. And if I did Fay certainly did too!

Sponsored Links:
11th Sep, 2017 - 3:53am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Zarra will use her hand crossbow, hoping that might make a difference since it is one enchanted.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 11th Sep, 2017 - 3:53am

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Initiative on D20 (+3): 19 (1 roll)
  • Attack (h. crossbow) on D20 (+3): 15, 19 (2 rolls)
  • Damage (h. crossbow) on D6 (+0): 1, 2 (2 rolls)
  • Sneak Attack on D6 (+0): 4, 2, 5, 6, 2, 4 (6 rolls)

Post Date: 11th Sep, 2017 - 5:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Oswald runs up behind the group, expecting the golem to unlease some serious damage into his advancing friends, and readies.

He calls inwardly to Lathander; searching his very being for his God's presence, pleading to his aid. He waits and watches the golem once again assault his group before unleashing Lathander's blessings upon them.

Out of Character: I will hold my turn until after the golem, please move my turn order there if I'm not already after it.

Casting Prayer of Healing on the 6 most injured members of the group, healing 2d8+2 DMG.

Reconcile Edited: Robertreaper on 11th Sep, 2017 - 5:10am

11th Sep, 2017 - 5:13am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 495 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Out of Character: Just in case it makes a difference, I will make the second set of Attack rolls for having Advantage, also I forgot to add another +1 for the hand crossbow being such.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 11th Sep, 2017 - 5:14am

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Attack (+1 h.crossbow) on D20 (+4): 11, 21 (2 rolls)

Post Date: 11th Sep, 2017 - 7:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Round 1: Cast Mage Armor on himself
Round 2: Get to the other side of the golem using Misty Step and, depending on what is on the other side, he will try to move down that hallway a bit
Round 3: Hit the golem with a lightning bolt or, if the hallway is occupied, hit whatever is there with a lightning bolt or fireball for an area of effect if needed. If the area is too open then he will misty step back to group's side and report.
Round 4: Zap the golem with whatever his most potent damage spells he has left *smile*.

Rather off topic, but...
Start of the school week so might not get to post until late in the day. Here are Poppo's possible actions.

Post Date: 11th Sep, 2017 - 9:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character: : Robert, Prayer of healing takes 10 minutes to cast. Not saying you can't cast it but that's all he will be doing until well after the battle is over and it will only be useful after the battle.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 11th Sep, 2017 - 9:06am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Sep, 2017 - 1:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 495

Out of Character: Totally did not notice that. Shift of gears then. I'd like to cast Flaming Sphere instead, summoning it directly behind the golem. 2d6 Fire DMG, DC 13 dexterity save for half. We don't need to change my initiative after all.

Reconcile Edited: Robertreaper on 11th Sep, 2017 - 1:31pm

Post Date: 11th Sep, 2017 - 2:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 495

Cratol stays by the wall holding his position until the time is right for him to go. He can not do anything against this monster of stone. He feels useless for now.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.