Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 496 of 511

Velon feels lethargic as the effects of the - Page 496 - D&D / Pathfinder PBP RPGs - Posted: 1 Week Ago

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 7 58 184 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest


Posts: 4086 - Views: 62806 Rating: 6/10 out of 3 Votes
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here.
Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #

Cinder
Premium
(+)
Velon Rodaan
Paladin 2 Sorcerer 4

Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 496

The Flame Wielder says...

Velon is not surprised that this guardian will not be fooled into abandoning its post so easily or the lizard folk would have figured that out by now. He charged down the hall and, as he reached the corner, is enveloped in a silvery mist as the mass of red bearded man and plate armor accelerates and bursts right through the stone giant. The mist fades as he appears on the other side and takes a mighty swing with thunderous force at the golem.

Out of Character: Misty step as bonus action to close the distance with an extra 30 ft of movement and reach the other side to flank the enemy with Poljen and Fay. Booming blade to try thunder damage against the golem.
Velon Rodaan Results:
  • Attack w/ adv. on D20 (+8): 19, 22 (2 rolls)
  • Weapon damage on D8 (+5): 11 (1 rolls)
  • Thunder damage on D8 (+0): 2 (1 rolls)
  • Move damage for golem on D8 (+0): 5, 2 (2 rolls)


Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #

Daishain
Premium
(+)
Dungeon Master
All

Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG DampD e Daishains

The Sage says...

Round Four

Once again, Poljen teases the golem into partly exposing itself, and the fight is joined in earnest. Zarra envelopes the thing in an aura of light flame, outlining it. Fay and Poljen engage from the front, scoring several hits on the stonework.

For his part, Velon vanishes to the other side, and strikes from behind with something that envelops the golem in rippling energy.

Poppo steps forward, a slight glow envelops him as he casts a spell to protect his body.

Lia and Oswald attack with magic, a lightning bolt rips through the golem's form, and a flaming sphere appears next to it.

Instead of raising its fists, the Golem's body emits a pulse of energy. Poljen, Fay, and Velon find themselves slowing.

Out of Character: No damage to party members, but the three mentioned next to the golem need to make DC 17 Wisdom save. If you fail, no reactions, speed halved, no more than one attack per round. Also you can use a standard action or a bonus action in a turn, not both.


Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #

Abnninja
Diamond
(+)
Faevalor Baronsson
Bard 6

Lieutenant / Center
Character Sheet
Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Main Thread RPGs PBP Pathfinder / D&D

Lord Song says...

Fay feels the odious energy ripple through his body, making him feel lethargic. He fights against the effects of the stone beast's strange magic.

Out of Character: I'll wait to post Fay's action for after the result of his save.

Attached Image Edited: Abnninja on 1 Week Ago
Faevalor Baronsson Results:
  • Save on D20 (+2): 4 (1 roll)


Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #

Cinder
Premium
(+)
Velon Rodaan
Paladin 2 Sorcerer 4

Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 496 Thread Main RPG DampD e Daishains

The Flame Wielder says...

Velon feels the pulse come from the golem, and does his best to fight off the affects before attacking again.

(Doing the same as Ninja, waiting to see the result here before carrying out Velon's actions for the turn.).
Velon Rodaan Results:
  • Wis save on D20 (+4): 5 (1 roll)


Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #
Jharen Korvac
Rogue Lv6

Lieutenant / Left Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Has 2 Associates
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG DampD e Daishains

Amber Jack says...

Jack is staring at the fight unfolding down the corridor, feeling quite helpess without any magic to back him up.

As he sees Zarra reaching for her crossbow, he whispers to her: "Make sure you try and go for the pulsating light inside its orbits. Some old tomb robber mentioned something to me about that, once… "

Out of Character:
Help action to give Zarra advantage on her crossbow shots. Not much else I can think of, at this point, sorry for being of little use in this fight, folks….

Attached Image Edited: AshDrunbar on 1 Week Ago


Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #

Thomaslee
Premium
(+)
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 6

Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Has 2 Associates
Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

The Quiet Shadow says...

Getting giving a nod of thanks for the advice from Jharen, the drow will say, " yes, that does seem to be where the faerie fire is indicating." Zarra will take aim towards such.

Out of Character: Unless I'm mistaken, faerie fire should already be offering advantage on everyone's attacks though thank you as well for having him assist her.


Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #
Poljen Son of Nels
Barbarian

Novice / Left Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 496 Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

The Cold Fury says...

Poljen growls as he the cursed magic envelops his form, and he does his best to ignore its effects.

Out of Character: : If he fails, just ignore Attack 2 and its damage. I am rolling with Advantage, mainly due to the Faerie Fire, and therefore able to get Advantage without going Reckless. But if the Fire is no longer applicable, consider it Reckless.
Poljen Son of Nels Results:
  • WIS Save on D20 (+1): 10 (1 roll)
  • Attack 1 w/Adv on D20 (+8): 23, 22 (2 rolls)
  • Attack 2 w/Adv on D20 (+8): 12, 17 (2 rolls)
  • Damage 1 & 2 on D8 (+7): 13, 12 (2 rolls)
  • Elec Damage 1 & 2 on D6 (+0): 3, 3 (2 rolls)


Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #

Cinder
Premium
(+)
Velon Rodaan
Paladin 2 Sorcerer 4

Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 496

The Flame Wielder says...

Velon feels lethargic as the effects of the golem's magic take hold. He focuses on keeping his feet steady and musters up the ability to take one heavy swing.
Velon Rodaan Results:
  • Booming B. attack on D20 (+8): 12, 27 (2 rolls)
  • Weapon damage on D8 (+5): 12 (1 rolls)
  • Thunder damage on D8 (+0): 1 (1 rolls)
  • Thunder movement dmg on D8 (+0): 1 (1 rolls)


Guest please SHARE: "Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Main Thread" on:

Sponsored Links:

To go deeper into this Topic ensure to Search unique terms for: Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll


No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette (use of OOC / off topic tags, etc) before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

 Enable Smilies  Enable Signature
Dice Options: Need Dice Help?

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Main Thread


Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.

Latest Topics


Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

Highlights

Donald Trump: Can you see him as the next President of one of the most powerful countries in the world, the United States of America? By Opinion 17 Minutes Ago
The Trump Immigration Wall: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 2.6 Days Ago
Another 9/11: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 5 Days Ago
Wide Screen Columns: Now your screen is not as empty as before. What are your thoughts about this new feature in the Community? By Wizard 1 Week Ago
Atheists Not To Be Feared!: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By daishain 1 Week Ago
Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By KNtoran 1 Week Ago
Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abelard 1 Week Ago
Russia vs USA: Will there be a World War over the expansion of Russia? By Vex 1 Week Ago
A Science Fiction Continue The Story RPG: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 8th Aug, 2017 - 12:20pm
Offensive Trademarks: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 20th Jun, 2017 - 4:16pm
Donald Trump & Muslims: Can Trump stop Islamist without aggrevating the Middle East? By News 21st May, 2017 - 8:37pm
The 9.11 Conspiracy: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 22nd Mar, 2017 - 10:48pm

Updated every: 14 minutes