Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 497 of 519

Cratol watches all that is going on around - Page 497 - D&D / Pathfinder PBP RPGs - Posted: 1 Week Ago

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 1 35 129 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest


Posts: 4149 - Views: 63885 Rating: 6/10 out of 3 Votes
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here.
Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #
Oswald Deepshadow
Lv 3 Rogue Lv 3 Cleric

Follower / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 497

Scout for Hire says...

Oswald maintains the Flaming Sphere while calling down a Sacred Flame upon the golem.

Out of Character: Ash, I love reading the little descriptions that you write for your help actions.

Sacred Flame does 1d8 Radiant DMG DC 13 Dexterity save.

Edit: Wait, is Velon still over there? I can cancel the Flaming Sphere if Velon wants; otherwise I'll keep it going.

Attached Image Edited: Robertreaper on 1 Week Ago
Oswald Deepshadow Results:
  • Flaming Sphere on D6 (+0): 3, 4 (2 rolls)
  • Sacred Flame on D8 (+0): 6 (1 rolls)


Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #

Kyrroeth
Premium
(+)
Lia Galanodel
Cleric 6

Leader / Mop Up
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG DampD e Daishains

The Heartwarder says...

Lia wears a mask of worry as she can see her three companions slowing down under the affect of a spell. She calls upon the power of Sune and asks for blessings upon Fay, Poljen and Velon.

Mari is obviously frustrated. She has a magic sword but can't get into close combat. Her ranged weapon isn't magical. She remembers the broom with a grin. Jumping astride the broom she tries to dodge around the golem and land behind it. She will strike with both blades.

Out of Character: : Lia casts Bless upon Fay, Poljen and Velon. Plus D4 to any attack rolls or saving throws. This will last for 10 rounds unless her concentration is broken.
Mari has a magic shortsword that she can attack with. The secondary blade is mundane. She should be eligible for sneak attack damage.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 1 Week Ago


Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #

Abnninja
Diamond
(+)
Faevalor Baronsson
Bard 6

Lieutenant / Center
Character Sheet
Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Main Thread RPGs PBP Pathfinder / D&D

Lord Song says...

Fay calls on his luck to help him shrug off this lethargy. He swings his sword(S) again at the stone behemoth.

Out of Character: If he misses his save disregard all but the first attack and damage.
Faevalor Baronsson Results:
  • Save on D20 (+2): 16 (1 roll)
  • Attack Sun Blade on D20 (+8): 18, 19 (2 rolls)
  • Attack +1 Scimitar on D20 (+7): 8 (1 rolls)
  • Damage Sun Blade on D20 (+4): 23, 14 (2 rolls)
  • Damage +1 on D20 (+3): 18 (1 rolls)


Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #

Daishain
Premium
(+)
Dungeon Master
All

Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 497 Thread Main RPG DampD e Daishains

The Sage says...

Round Five

The three warriors grouped around the Golem slow down significantly, but they manage to get in a hit each on the thing. They're bolstered by radiant energy as Lia casts her spell.

Zarra shoots and hits the Golem, and Oswald brings down burning light.

Poppo and Mari meanwhile act to get past the golem. Poppo has an easy enough time of it, simply disappearing and reappearing behind the construct. He quickly surveys the passage past the golem, but sees nothing to be concerned about. Mari is not so lucky as she tries flying past it on Lia's broom. The golem almost casually swats her out of the air as she goes by. She slams into the wall and loses her grip on the broom, falling to the ground behind the construct. She struggles back up to her knees, badly hurt.

The golem turns back to Poljen, hitting him twice with its fists. The second blow is particularly harsh.

Out of Character: Mari is currently sitting at 3 HP. Poljen was struck for a whopping 66 damage, which gets reduced to 33. All Slowed characters can try to throw off the effect for next round, DC 17 Wisdom, don't forget Bless.

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 1 Week Ago


Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #

Cinder
Premium
(+)
Velon Rodaan
Paladin 2 Sorcerer 4

Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG DampD e Daishains

The Flame Wielder says...

Out of Character: No big deal if you want to keep the flaming sphere going. It may be useful to keep up if more foes come. You can heal me if you like eventually *wink* If I can shake off this slowing effect I can also heal myself. Here goes on the save…
Velon Rodaan Results:
  • Wis save on D20 (+4): 5 (1 roll)
  • Bless on save on D4 (+0): 3 (1 roll)


Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #

Abnninja
Diamond
(+)
Faevalor Baronsson
Bard 6

Lieutenant / Center
Character Sheet
Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Lord Song says...

Fay feels the magic slow him down. He feels as if he is moving in the syrup the women made from the sap of the maple trees near his hometown of Yartar. Seeing the great stone fist knock Mari out of the sky, fear courses through his veins. He can't see where she lands or how badly hurt she is. He can't even send her any aid. He continues to try and shake off the rock creatures magic while attacking it with all his skill.

Out of Character: I rolled for all three attacks in case Fay makes his save. I also used the correct damage dice this time! Sorry about the last one Daishain.

Attached Image Edited: Abnninja on 1 Week Ago
Faevalor Baronsson Results:
  • Save on D20 (+2): 22 (1 roll)
  • Attack Sun Blade on D20 (+8): 11, 19 (2 rolls)
  • Attack +1 Scimitar on D20 (+7): 13 (1 rolls)
  • Damage Sun Blade on D6 (+4): 8 (1 rolls)
  • Damage +1 on D6 (+3): 9 (1 rolls)
  • Bless on D4 (+0): 1 (1 roll)


Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #
Poppo Hardbottle
Wizard

Novice / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 497 Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

The Diplomat says...

Poppo grins as he pops up behind the golem and, after surveying the scene, is about to fire off a lighting bolt when he sees Mari get swatted out of the air.
Quickly, he rushes over to her and pulls out one of his healing potions and gives it to her as he watches for signs the golem might attack them.
Poppo Hardbottle Results:
  • Healing potion d4+4 on D4 (+4): 8 (1 roll)
  • Healing potion 2nd d4 on D4 (+0): 1 (1 roll)


Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
Cratol Stormcaller
Monk level 6

Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 497

the Quiet says...

Cratol watches all that is going on around the large stone form. Wising that he could get in there to fight to even distract it would be grand but there is just not enough room.


Guest please SHARE: "Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Main Thread" on:

Sponsored Links:

OPTIONS FOR DISCUSSION: About, How, When, Where, Why of Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll


No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette (use of OOC / off topic tags, etc) before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

 Enable Smilies  Enable Signature
Dice Options: Need Dice Help?

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Main Thread


Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.

Latest Topics


Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

Highlights

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Txtrpg 14 Hours Ago
Global Climate Change: Will the earth's climate change on her own or are we the ones sending it in a disastrous direction? By Abnninja 4.3 Days Ago
Melania Knauss-Trump: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 5.6 Days Ago
ISIS - ISIL: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 1 Week Ago
The Media: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 1 Week Ago
Directly Meeting With Aliens: In this Thread are other Threads that asks the question: "Where are the aliens?" By KNtoran 1 Week Ago
A Medieval Continue The Story RPG: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Beowolf 7th Sep, 2017 - 8:32pm
Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?: Is there a science behind why someone is / becomes homosexual? Is it neurological or biological? By Blessed 7th Sep, 2017 - 4:22pm
Ivanka Trump: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By William 7th Sep, 2017 - 2:46pm
Al Franken: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 16th Jul, 2017 - 4:21am