Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 498 of 1199

Jahren looks at Cratol blankly: "Yes… - Page 498 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Sep, 2017 - 12:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 13th Sep, 2017 - 5:21pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 498

Jack sighs as he looks on at the Golem, then at the rest of the Blaze dearly fighting for their lives, then at the Golem again, as the stone giant is hammering anyone in range, shattering bones mercilessly with fists working like pistons.

He finally looks across the corridor's entrance at Cratol. The young monk wears a dejected expression on his usually inscrutable face.

"Well", Jack calls out stoically, "... Seems like they're all going to be busy for a little while, there… !"

He flashes an ironic smile at the half-elf: "Fancy a game of cards, then ?"

Reconcile Edited: AshDrunbar on 13th Sep, 2017 - 5:27pm

Sponsored Links:
13th Sep, 2017 - 5:52pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Zarra attacks again with her crossbow, glad to see the bolts of the hand crossbow actually its their mark. Again, with the advantage of knowing where to hit as to help take down the golem.

Out of Character: I am rolling for two rounds worth of attacks, with Advantage rolls for Attacks, as well Sneak Attack Damage.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 13th Sep, 2017 - 5:52pm

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Attack (+1 h.crossbow) on D20 (+4): 16, 23, 7, 15 (4 rolls)
  • Damage (+1 h.crossbow) on D20 (+4): 16, 12 (2 rolls)
  • Sneak Attack on D6 (+0): 5, 3, 2, 6, 1, 5 (6 rolls)

Post Date: 13th Sep, 2017 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: Aha, cool on the flaming sphere. Someone may be able to jump into L22 for some melee strikes and move out again before getting hit by the sphere. Man have my save rolls been bad! Not even close to using Fay's inspiration to get over the top. Oh well, one strike is Velon's thing anyhow.

Velon succumbs to the slowing effect and feel like he is frozen in place. He manages to raise his arms and strike with his sword once more, however, striking at the golem with booming thunder and calling upon Bahamut to aid him in his weakened state.

Out of Character: Daishain can our character tell if they are making progress towards taking this guy down?

Post Date: 13th Sep, 2017 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 498 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Well, I forgot that Fay got attack with advantage. So, here are my extra rolls.

Post Date: 13th Sep, 2017 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Mari grimaces as her body aches. She struggles to get to her feet. Seeing Poppo offer her the potion she downs it. Feeling a little better she gets to her feet and swings her magic blade at the Golem.

Worry creases Lia's face as she sees Poljen and Mari take devastating hits. She steps up to about ten feet behind Velon and Poljen and calls upon Sune. A bright light is seen from her amulet and healing energies dart towards Poljen, Velon and Mari. She then calls upon Sune again and directs it at the golem. A radiant fire descends upon its head.

Out of Character: : Mari will use her bonus action to strike with the magic sword. Lia casts mass healing word as a bonus action. It will benefit Mari, Poljen and Velon according to the number I roll. . It will also heal that amount to 3 other people within 60 feet of her. If anyone else needs some hitpoints restored make sure you call for them. I have no idea if anyone else needs healing. She casts sacred flame as her action.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 13th Sep, 2017 - 7:42pm

Post Date: 13th Sep, 2017 - 8:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character: I'm sorry for Fay's actions being so disjointed this round. I just realized I missed one damage roll and since it appears he hit twice with the Sun Blade here is his second damage roll. I just read your instructions regarding bless. The one already rolled can be for the first Sun Blade Attack.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 13th Sep, 2017 - 8:39pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Sep, 2017 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 498

Cratol looks towards Jharen. "While normally I would say yes I want to be able to help any of them if needs be and in the middle of a card game that could be awkward."

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2017 - 12:34am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 498

Jahren looks at Cratol blankly: "Yes… of… course. No card game, then. Right, right !"

He just goes back to watching the fighting, fiddling idly with the lapel of his coat as he mumbles to himself with a wry half-smile: "I guess I should have known better that to try my wit on a bloody monk… "

Then shouting encouragement to the others: "Here you go, big man, that's the way to do it, have at it! Ouch, no !... Not that way… Oaoh! I bet that must have hurt a bit, that… "

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.