Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 502 of 1199

Jack looks at the cart tracks scratching its - Page 502 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Sep, 2017 - 11:37am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
15th Sep, 2017 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 502

The Quiet Shadow says...

Out of Character: : I'll see about adding a Perception check as well, to that not too shabby 20 Stealth check.

Also, though I know I really shouldn't let it bother me, I have to say all the compliments people are giving Lia are getting to me a little bit. Still, I know no harm is meant by such.

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Perception on D20 (+3): 17 (1 roll)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Sep, 2017 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of Character: You are just jealous that Lia is cuter that your drow? Or that she has made herself a good leader?

In Game: Cratol was planning to go to the left but only if the lizardfolk were with him.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 15th Sep, 2017 - 11:46pm

Post Date: 15th Sep, 2017 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: Fay is at the intersection waiting on the rest of the group. He didn't want Cratol up here alone in case someone, or worse, something decided to come down the hall. [By The Way], he never said he was rushing down the hall at full speed. Let's not write actions for each other… well, other than minor stuff like a reaction to a joke.

"Bout time ye all got up here. Cratol has scouted the intersection but no further. Shall we see what be beyond?"

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 16th Sep, 2017 - 12:20am

Post Date: 16th Sep, 2017 - 12:19am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 502 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The group notices a couple of old runes in the walls. Closer inspection reveal that they're simple wards, designed to repel water and most vegetation. These tunnels are nearly bone dry as a result, in spite of being underwater in a swamp. The runes look to be centuries old at least, probably put in place by whoever dug the tunnels to begin with.

As the group's scouts approach the intersection, faint voices can be heard to the north. There is also an oddity on the floor, heavy wagon or cart ruts are dug into the hard packed soil. Passing through the intersection from left to right, or vice versa.

Snapjaw and 3 other lizardfolk move up to the scouts, the rest follow a bit behind the main group. Snapjaw waves at the wall to the east and quietly says. "Our people kept in egg chamber, that way. Both turns take us there. Not know where enemy."

Out of Character: note: I will not be trying to update everyone's position on the map all the time. Also, in regards to Jack's dashing maneuvers, you don't have to worry about how far you move in a round until combat ensues, just go where you will.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 16th Sep, 2017 - 1:00am

Post Date: 16th Sep, 2017 - 12:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Oswald closely inspects the ruts, attempting to determine how long it took to dig them. He will also look over the area and try to find remnants of whatever was being carried.

He tells Jake; "I'll aid in the gathering in just a moment. I've been in many abandoned and no longer abandoned mines, you always want to know what kind of mine you are dealing with; or if the carts are being used to haul something else."

Reconcile Edited: Robertreaper on 16th Sep, 2017 - 1:13am

16th Sep, 2017 - 1:44am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Quiet Shadow says...

Zarra will wait for a decision to be made, the drow looking to Lia to ask, "Which direction should we go? Since she was neither a member of SIlver Blaze nor in a position to offer her thoughts. Especially because of the problems the last time she involved herself.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 16th Sep, 2017 - 1:45am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Sep, 2017 - 2:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 502

Lia listens to Zarra and considers for a moment." Jack just left following after Cratol and the others. Catch up with him and he will give you further instructions. He is over the scouts now."

She grins at Poljen." Thank you for always backing me. It means a great deal coming from you."

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 16th Sep, 2017 - 2:51am

Post Date: 16th Sep, 2017 - 11:37am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 502

Jack looks at the cart tracks scratching its head: "Well, it sure looks like they don't keep their slaves idle, that much is clear !", then turning to Cratol and Fay: "Looks like it's sneaky-scouty time, crew! I thought maybe I could get myself useful for a change but looks like you two beat me to it this time… Fast feet you got there, Karate Kid, by the way… I bet it comes in handy, too, just make sure you don't land yourself in some trouble with that: I could hear your steps echoing 10 paces off !", he winks at the monk good-naturedly before continuing:
"Okay gang, just for heads-up, our Beloved Leader here just put me in charge of scouting, so listen up: we'll have 2 teams of 2 scouts each in each direction to see what's what. Since we don't know what sort of things are in wait, from now on we should try to be as discrete and careful as possible, so let's plan this carefully… Oz and I will go north, Fay and Zarra south. Whatever happens, DO NOT ENGAGE unless you're discovered. If discovered, don't stand your ground or put yourselves at risk, attempt to fall back here where the rest of the group can ambush whatever's after you… Oh, and yes: DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING !". He smiles satisfyingly after his little speech and puts his hands on his hips: "Okay, I guess that's it. Shall we do this then ?"

Reconcile Edited: AshDrunbar on 16th Sep, 2017 - 11:40am

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.