Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 504 of 1199

Fay and Zarra poke around the apparent storage - Page 504 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Sep, 2017 - 5:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 17th Sep, 2017 - 4:56am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 504

Out of Character: Did I notice any signs of what may be getting transported in the carts?

In Character: Oswald watches Jharen, waiting for the next orders.

Sponsored Links:
17th Sep, 2017 - 6:29am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Looking to the wood elf, Zarra will gesture to the shadows, to her hand crossbow, and then point to the three guards. The drow appears to ask Fay whether or not they should take them out, stealthing and sneak attacking them. If he says no, she will accept this, but otherwise get into position to take out the guards. Possibly with Fay's help as well in taking them out.

Specific Action: If Fay agrees, will prepare the rolls for her to make three attacks. Hopefully, one for each guard unless the half elf wants to get involved.

Out of Character: Going to bed, I will make rolls in case Fay agrees with Zarra' proposal but if he does not ignore them for now. Also, because of Skulker, remember that if she misses and is hidden making the attack doesn't reveal her position. Admittedly, she may completely fumbler her stealth, that being something to consider.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 17th Sep, 2017 - 6:31am

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Initiative on D20 (+3): 15 (1 roll)
  • Stealth on D20 (+6): 10 (1 roll)
  • Attack (h. crossbow) on D20 (+1): 14 (1 roll)
  • Damage (h. corssbow) on D20 (+0): 8 (1 roll)
  • Sneak Attack I-II on D6 (+0): 5, 3, 1, 2, 5, 3 (6 rolls)
  • Sneak Attack III on D6 (+0): 2, 3, 3 (3 rolls)

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2017 - 12:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Jharen signals to Oswald to come closer to him as he whispers: "I'll go try and see what's going on with that big hole, while you stand guard here and watch the platform. If it looks like anyone comes down I guess I'll be able to retreat back in a hurry without raising notice, but if you see anybody going towards where I'll be, feel free to use a diversion. You're creative, you'll think of something… "

The spy gives his friend a wink and a quick thumbs up before sliding along the southern wall towards the chasm.

Out of Character:
First Jack will try a Perception check around the place to see if anyone is hidden and standing guard. Then, assuming that the way is clear and there are enough shadows in that big room to hide in, he'll make his way towards the chasm, going to AK16 to inspect things from closer up. First trying a peek inside the chasm itself, then doing his best to get more intel on that big southern passage at AN-AO16. All the while he strains to hear if anyone is coming their way. After this he'll make his way back to Oswald.

Reconcile Edited: AshDrunbar on 17th Sep, 2017 - 12:13pm

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2017 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 504 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

A few small coins have been noticed around the platform landing and ruts.

Jack approaches the dropoff, which turns out to be less of a chasm and more of a steep slope down to a part of the chamber about 9 feet lower than the rest.

The tunnel from there heading south seems well lit, and at least one figure is casting long shadows from that direction. Jack does not hear much however.

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2017 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Fay considers Zarra's plan for a minute, then shakes his head no. He backs off with her in tow and whispers into her ear, "Too much at stake. I could probably sing them a lullaby and put them to sleep. But even that comes with risks. We'll head back and report what we've discovered. First, we should do a better check of the storage room."

Out of Character: We go back to the other room and do a quick check if the contents in there and look down the passage a bit. Then head back to report.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 17th Sep, 2017 - 5:32pm

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2017 - 3:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

After the golem falls Velon studies the remains for a moment, curious at the sight of any runes or other magical elements. As the others move forward Velon stays back to watch the rear and ensure his wounds are ok. When Lia approaches he looks at her, "Dodge, I know, I'm sorry". He continues "I'd ask if you're ok, but you're a tough one and, of course, you look untouched. Thank you, well done."

He will move forward as the group does but stay in the rear, grasping his silencing stone for brief moments here and there whenever he decides to move to ensure this one man band doesn't wake the whole keep with his armor. He is curious to see what Snapjaw and his team with do now that their roadblock has been removed.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Sep, 2017 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 504

Jack tip-toes back to his partner, shows him one of the coins he picked on the floor near the ruts and reports the rest of what he saw by the south-eastern exit: "There's at least one guard there. I wonder if this is the place where the tribe's infants are kept. Hopefully they put all their hopes on the golem and the rest of the place won't be too heavily defended… In any case, looks like it's time to report to the others."
Out of Character:
Unless Oswald has other plans I reckon our two rogues can do just that and decide on a course of action with the whole group.
Are these coins any different from regular currency ? Or just plain gold or silver coins ?

Reconcile Edited: AshDrunbar on 17th Sep, 2017 - 3:48pm

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2017 - 5:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 504

Fay and Zarra poke around the apparent storage room. Its an eclectic mixture of foodstuffs and basic supplies. There's some wine and ale barrels, but for the most part this looks like an emergency supply cache.

Human voices can be heard down the passage to their east.

Out of Character: the coins are from mixed places, but pretty much all were minted in western faerun.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.