Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 505 of 1199

Cratol waits with the rest at the main intersection - Page 505 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Sep, 2017 - 12:23am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 17th Sep, 2017 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 505

I look at Zarra, "Time to get back and report our findings methinks."

We sneak our way back to the main group. When we get there I go straight to Lia and in a cold, analytical voice I say, "Amillë, to the south and east there is a stone chamber with a raised dais in the center. There are arcane writings on it and they may be set in mithral inlay. There are three cultists sitting around a table in the far corner gaming. I feel certain I can sing them to sleep if needed."

Then I see Zarra standing next to me. "There was another room to the east with a corridor running off of it. I shall let Zarra report on that room. She took the lead in that investigation."

I then turn away from Lia and let Zarra have her time in the sun. I walk away and go stand next to Cratol. "Is your newfound family home this big Cratol? This 'tis much larger than me father's home in Yartar."

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 17th Sep, 2017 - 5:55pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Sep, 2017 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen hears the description of the chambers and muses, "So they lower loot down on the platform, move it in wagons to the room with the altar and… do magic to it? I am not sure, since magic is strange to me. But it could be the mask we seek is no longer here. But we owe the lizards a debt, so we must start doing what we can." He turns to Lia. "It is up to you, but I suggest we make sure the three Fay has seen are not able to interfere with us as we head further down the other passages. That one has no other exits, yes? So we make sure they can not stop us or summon reinforcements."

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2017 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Cratol looks over to Faevalor and simply states, "Yeah it is a big keep but it is well maintained unlike this place. But I can imagine that if it was not in swamp this would be a much different place."

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2017 - 8:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 505 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Fay looks at Cratol, "Aye, this place would be grand indeed. 'Tis much larger than me Pa's keep. Actually, our home in Yartar is more of a tower with rooms for gathering, a kitchen and larder, storage in the cellars, a great room for holding court, a small armory and barrakcs for time of war, and bedrooms in the upper levels. Do no get me wrong, it was grand compared to the other folk and I appreciated all I had, but this is a castle true. Mayhaps one day I'll return with magic capable of draining these swamps and taking this castle fer me own. Of course, there is the matter of the brother black dragons currently in residence. Would ye help me rid this place of them one day?" Fay looks at Cratol with complete seriousness in his face. There is not a hint of a joke.

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2017 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia is startled at the change in Fay's demeanor. She wonders why he is acting coldly. The cleric is distracted by Poljen and his advice." Thank you my friend. That is wise. Would you mind accompanying Fay and Zarra to help make sure that those three are removed quietly. We can't afford for reinforcements to be summoned."

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2017 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Cratol replies, "Yes if we survive this and other adventures I will help you rid this place of those two black dragons and allow you to have this as your keep. I can almost picture it dry and thriving with farms all around. Only thing I can not picture is Mari and your mother here." He grins at Faevalor.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Sep, 2017 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 505

Fay looks at Cratol, blinks, and blinks again. "Ye have jokes!" he says in an excited whisper. "I like this change in you. Methinks if it is done right and cleaned properly there be room aplenty for two Ladies to rule in this house." Keeping an ear cocked he hears Lia talking to Poljen. He turns to Cratol again, "It appears I'll be heading back to try and put a few cultists to sleep." He looks at Zarra, "And ye'll be coming too."

He prepares himself for the spell and take a few steps in that direction and stops, waiting on his two companions to catch up.

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2017 - 12:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 505

Cratol waits with the rest at the main intersection waiting to see where we go next. He sits down and starts to meditate as he waits.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.