Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 506 of 1199

The drow offers a nod to Fay, glad to hear - Page 506 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Sep, 2017 - 5:23am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

27th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 256348
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 18th Sep, 2017 - 12:32am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 506

Poljen says, "If you wish, I will go follow them slightly behind. Maybe Jack and Oswald should join them up front. Your decision, of course, My Lady." Regardless of Lia's decision, he follows Fay and Zarra by about 10 feet, ready to charge into the fray if they need help dispatching the guards.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Sep, 2017 - 12:56am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

When Poljen catches up Fay walks stealthily down to where they saw the three guards. He stops short of the room and talk to Zarra and 'Poljen, "I can sing a song of sleep and put them to sleep. I should get all three with one song, but in case I do no, 'twould be wise for ye two to run in and cut down any me singing may miss."

Out of Character: I added another stealth roll in case you need it and my old one doesn't stand. I assume this should be enough of a shock that I get a surprise round, but I'm rolling initiative too, just in case. Fay is casting Sleep at 3rd level. Once that is done Fay will search the room as best he can without touching anything… especially the dais.

18th Sep, 2017 - 1:40am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Quiet Shadow says...

Zarra, following the half elf leads, will return with him to report and other her own words. Once everything had been planned out the drow will follow Fay in finally taking out those guards. Looking to him, she asks, "Shall I take them out from the shadows as I offered before?"

Out of Character: Sorry for being away, unless you want Zarra to do something else I may well still go with the rolls I made before if allowed by the Dungeon Master. That way, the rolls are not wasted.



Post Date: 18th Sep, 2017 - 3:34am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 506 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Fay casts his spell, and 2 of the men slump over. The third stares for a moment before shooting to his feat, looking in your general direction as he reaches for something on the table. But at this point Zarra's bolt catches him in the neck.

He stumbles to the floor, trying in vain to stem the flow of arterial blood. He'll be done with this world in seconds.

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2017 - 3:50am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of Character: Daishain, Does the investigate roll find anything in the room?

In Character: I look at Zarra, "Well done Lady Zarra. 'Twas a fine shot indeed. Ye have gained me trust. Shall we dispatch the rest?"

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2017 - 3:58am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Fay takes a look at what the dying cultist was reaching for. It is a flat stone with a single glyph on it. There are some coins and personal belongings on the table. The cultists themselves had little on their person, and there doesn't seem to be anything else of note in here

As to the dais, Fay cannot tell much. Most of the rune-work looks vaguely elven, but some of it has been visibly altered. Exactly what this is supposed to do is something of a mystery, but both Fay and Zarra can feel a hum of tangible power when they get close.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Sep, 2017 - 4:15am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 506

Oswald sticks near Jack, waiting for further orders, while watching down the hall incase anyone comes their way.

18th Sep, 2017 - 5:23am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 506

The Quiet Shadow says...

The drow offers a nod to Fay, glad to hear him say that Zarra has gained her trust. Speaking softly, she says, "Going for the throat helps make sure that he doesn't scream." She considers the other two and nods, taking out her dagger.

Once finished, the drow will try to decipher the runes.

Out of Character: She will coup de grace either one or both of the cultist.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 18th Sep, 2017 - 5:24am

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Arcana on D20 (+0): 14 (1 roll)



 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.