Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 508 of 1199

Fay looks at Jack and smiles sincerely, "I - Page 508 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Sep, 2017 - 1:57am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

05th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 18th Sep, 2017 - 9:24pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 508

Lia looks thoughtful." Snapjaw said that they have dozens more lizardfolk outside waiting for the gate to fall. I feel that is the best option. Once it falls we have no worries besides getting the mask and getting out." She waves her hand towards Snapjaw." We have a lot of lizard folk in here to help take the gate. It won't just be us. While we work on the gate we will send a couple of scouts out to look for the mask. That might save us time later."

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 18th Sep, 2017 - 9:25pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Sep, 2017 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Overhearing the conversation, Oswald chimes in; "I agree. Once we begin our advance on the gate, the scout party should split off an go for the mask." He turns towards Jack; "What do you think boss?"

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2017 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Poppo moves around a few people's legs so he can be seen and then raises his hand, "I have an invisibility spell that might help someone get to the gate or to go search for the mask. I suppose I could cast it another time to give the person a partner."

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2017 - 12:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 508 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

As they make their way towards the others, Jack replies to his friend's jestful comment: "Yeah, in-coming, out-coming… as long as there's information to be had, y' know. Talking about which… what's your take on this place ? What do you reckon they're doing here ? Looks like they're loading wagons with coins… which would mean… oh, by Helm's Little Red Socks! ", Jharen's face suddenly lits up with a revelatory look, as he sets his blue eyes on his colleague's with barely contained glee: "Don't you see, Oz ? These are the tracks of wagons, filled with loot. Who needs to have loot brought into here ? The dragons, yea ? So where do these ruts lead, eventually…? ".

One rogue looks at the other as Jack finally breaks into a manic giggle: "Indeed, my friend: the DRAGON'S TREASURE ROOM."

On Jack's finger, the ring vibrate slightly as Barley's rowdy laughing echoes inside his head: ' Harah, this is going te be SO good! '

-

Back with the rest of the group, Jack listens to both Poljen and Lia's opinions, then Poppo's comment about Invisibility raises his interest:
"Mmh, sending an advance scouting party is an option, of course - especially if a couple of us gets to use our Hobbit's Trick - but that would mean using all of our cards on the stealth option and leaving the fighters behind, am I getting this right ? I don't mind taking calculated risks, but it seems to me a few bruisers and maybe even a spell-caster may be good company for the scouts. After all, we don't know what's waiting deeper in these rooms. All things considered, splitting the party always has its draw-backs… I'll need a few minutes to mull this one over… ", the rogue finally concludes, his brow creased with thought.

He finally raises an eyebrow and looks at the others: "Well, I reckon we have a good chance to be able to go somewhere halfway between Lia and Poljen's plans: what about we take the whole group a little way deeper inside these dungeons THEN let the lizards attack the gate ? Would that work ? Or do they count on our help for that ? ". Jack coughs and shrugs.

Reconcile Edited: AshDrunbar on 19th Sep, 2017 - 1:07am

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2017 - 1:25am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

In response to Jack's comment of the Dragon's Treasure Room, he asks; "That brings up two questions. If they are taking the gold from the horde, then where in this castle are they taking it too? And won't that bring the dragons here?"

In response to Poppo's invisibility idea he says; "Jack, this may actually be a case where less is more. If you snag another skilled rogue and you both become invisible, you could search for the mask easier. Sadly I feel my healing and spells may be needed at the gate."

Reconcile Edited: Robertreaper on 19th Sep, 2017 - 1:26am

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2017 - 1:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Fay is torn listening to the conversation. He feels splitting the team is a dangerous idea, but he also thinks it's a bold plan. He also realizes his talents would be helpful whether at the gate or with the scouts. Being possibly the most stealthy of those with talents, he knows his magic would help the scouts greatly. He also knows his skills with his swords and magic combined could help at the gate. Thenhe remembers the short work his mother and Velon made of the group of Dwarfs a few days back and he wonders if maybe the scouts isn't the right place for him. He decides to keep quiet and see where the discussion goes. Then he turns his eyes on Lia, no emotion evident.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Sep, 2017 - 1:44am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 508

Jack nods at Oswald's comment: "Aye, if it indeed looks like the Blaze is taking the gate, they'll need all the healers they can get, which means… ", Jack seems to read Faevalor's thoughts as he turns towards the noble half-elf and fixes an expert eye on the bard's twin swords, "... Which means I'll need a little bit of dash and flash if I'm gonna stretch me neck out inside these dungeons: Fay here seems pretty darn nifty with a sword AND he can see in the dark… Seems a no-brainer to me… if our Lady Sunshine doesn't mind lending me her son for a little while, of course."

He smiles reassuringly at Lia as he adds: "Plus, he can throw verses at our enemies that'll make them wrinkle in shame if we ever get in trouble! ".

Jack looks towards Fay questioningly: "Whatcha think, Songster ? You and old Jack against The Army Of Mad Cultists ? Sounds like good enough material for a heroic ballad ? "

Reconcile Edited: AshDrunbar on 19th Sep, 2017 - 1:45am

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2017 - 1:57am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 508

Fay looks at Jack and smiles sincerely, "I was thinking something similar, although not quite that. I thought perhaps Mari and I alone in these passages." He winks at Mari. Then looking back at Jack he continues, "Just know this master Jack-oh, when the song gets written 'twill be I in the starring role. Let us just pray the song be not a death dirge, eh?" He claps Jack on the shoulder in a genuine show of camaraderie.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 19th Sep, 2017 - 1:58am

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.