Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 510 of 1199

Jack grins at Fay and his eyes sparkle with - Page 510 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Sep, 2017 - 11:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

05th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 19th Sep, 2017 - 9:14pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 510

Having his Invisibility ideas tabled for now, Poppo followed quietly as he could with the rest of the group had south and east. He kept out an eye for danger as well. Never hurt to her more than one person looking.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Sep, 2017 - 9:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I look back at the group and in a whisper I ask, "Do I just put 'em to sleep?"

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2017 - 9:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Jack hears a voice in his head, "By the way Red Coat, if you or your mates up there ever want to use the silence stone, by all means it's yours." Cinder's voice continues "I just use it to keep my armor from being a liability to this band of misfits. I may try out for the stealth team some day but for now both the competition and bravado up there seem thick enough."

Out of Character: Message spell, to be clear. Otherwise being silent.

Reconcile Edited: Cinder on 19th Sep, 2017 - 9:25pm

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2017 - 9:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 510 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Jack is quick to think on his feet and organize the scouts as they step close to the bathing area. He signals to Fay and Zarra to keep close to him up front as he sneaks towards the two fishing cultists, blade drawn and going for a flanking maneuver.

Turning towards Oswald, he quickly and silently signals to him using their Thieves can't after gesturing to his other two scouts:
"I take the cultist on the far side with Fay. Zarra goes for the one on the right, closest to the group. You relay my can't to Lia. Use her magic for silent communication if you can. Ready… Now! "

Slowly and ever so carefully, the amber rogue slides towards his designated target, motioning Zarra to wait until they are both in position, then aim for a killing shot. He also motions Fay to follow him towards their designated goal.

Out of Character:
Will use help action on Zarra for her roll, assuming she goes for a ranged attack.
´Before she takes her shot, Jack will sneak along the northern wall towards their target (Cultist at and go for a backstab with his rapier (So move action from AX45 to BH47) then strike together with Fay as Zarra pulls on her trigger to shoot her own target.

If there is time, Jack will accept Velon's stone and use it to get closer to his target (Daishain, would it benefit Fay as well, if they keep close together ?).

Reconcile Edited: AshDrunbar on 19th Sep, 2017 - 9:55pm

19th Sep, 2017 - 9:56pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Zarra will nod, getting herself into position among the shadows quietly and once the others were in position as well she will take aim with her hand crossbow. Hopefully the first shot hits without another.

Specific Action: Using Skulker feat. Zarra with stealth into position before shooting with her crossbow. Also, initiative if needed.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 19th Sep, 2017 - 9:57pm

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Attack (h. crossbow) on D20 (+4): 19 (1 roll)
  • Damage (h. crossbow) on D20 (+1): 10 (1 roll)
  • Initiative on D20 (+3): 15 (1 roll)

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2017 - 10:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Fay looks at Jack strangely for split second, shrugs his shoulders and follows the plan. He looks at Zarra, "Put yet glasses on lassie. When I get in there I'll be unleashing me sword."

Out of Character: He unsheathes his +1 scimitar first and his Sun Blade right before attacking so not to draw attention.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Sep, 2017 - 10:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 510

Jack and Fay sneak up on the pair. Jack runs his rapier through the back of one's neck. Fay isn't quite so lucky, his target gives a start, falls on his side, and starts crawling away with only a light cut. Fortunately Zarra is ready, and his movement is arrested by a crossbow bolt.

It all takes only a few moments, and then the room is quiet again.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 19th Sep, 2017 - 10:43pm

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2017 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 510

Jack grins at Fay and his eyes sparkle with mischief and he whispers: "I know you'd have loved to sing them a lullaby, but there's nothing like a good old skewering to get your blood flowing in the morning, ain't there ?"

He gives the bard a wink as he quickly goes through his victim's belongings and signals the others to enter the room.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.