Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 512 of 1199

Cratol sees jack running towards the main - Page 512 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Sep, 2017 - 11:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

15th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 258736
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 20th Sep, 2017 - 7:14pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 512

Fay goes with Oswald. When Oswald asks how he's doing he looks at him, "Been better, been worse."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Sep, 2017 - 7:19pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Jack and Zarra are creeping along the hall. They are nearing a corner, and can hear voices beyond it.

Jack starts sidling up to take a peek when his foot catches on a loose stone. In his efforts to keep it from skittering across the floor loudly, he loses his footing and lands face first on the floor beyond.

When he looks up, he can see five heavily armed and armored cultists sitting around a table in the corridor. They're staring at him in mute surprise.

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 20th Sep, 2017 - 7:34pm

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2017 - 8:19pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

While cursing himself inwardly for his appalling clumsiness, Jack tries to make the best of a bad situation: mumbling incoherently and cackling to himself, he attempts an imitation of a drunk madman as he staggers to his feet, letting his hair fall into his face and talking to himself manically. First seemingly oblivious of the men-at-arms, he slurs:

"Ahhwahahr, my pretty fishes are out of the pond ooh yes… the bad men won't catch my pretty fishes, no no !..."

Whistling an out of tune ditty, he suddenly turns his back to the guards, and quickly pulls down his breeches, flashing his nether parts to the cultists before pulling his breeches up and taking off at a full run back towards the rest of his team.

Out of Character:
Hopefully his little show will incite at least some of the men to follow him back towards the group, and take their attention away from Zarra, who's still hidden.
Jack will run swiftly and silently at full speed. He's counting on the fact that the guards armors clanking as they run will warn the group of their arrival. If not he'll signal urgently behind him as he arrives at full run.
Daishain, I'll roll both deception and intimidation here (More like provocation in this case, so not sure which one applies…).

Attached Image Edited: AshDrunbar on 20th Sep, 2017 - 8:41pm

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2017 - 8:38pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 512 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen and the others hear some sort of loud thump, followed shortly by off-key singing. Within moments he sees Jack running pell-mell towards them. The big barbarian moves forward ready to confront whatever may be chasing him, or if nothing appears he will continue down the passage from whence Jack came, sure there is a fight brewing.

Out of Character: : I figure this will get things rolling… Initiative, Bonus to Rage, and attack rolls in case there is something to hit. I will roll the damage for the sword, but also add a roll for attack and damage for the axe in case what he sees he can not reach for melee…

20th Sep, 2017 - 8:43pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Zarra curses when it becomes pretty clear their cover has been blow, before muttering at Jack in undercommon as she follows him and draws her crossbow as they move away from where the thump could be heard and then singing of all things.

Looking to Jack, she asks, "What did you do, what happened?" Zarra appeared most displeased, especially since he was supposed to be good at stealth. The drow was more then a bit concerned with how things had turned out.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 20th Sep, 2017 - 9:52pm

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Initiative on D20 (+3): 4 (1 roll)
  • Attack (h. crossbow) on D20 (+4): 15 (1 roll)
  • Damage (h. crossbow) on D20 (+3): 5 (1 roll)


Post Date: 20th Sep, 2017 - 10:54pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Oswald nods in agreement and says; "Same." He then asks; "What brought you to this group? Your mother or something else?". Oswald has a look of genuine curiosity on his face.

Out of Character: I'm unsure if we would have heard anything yet, but I'm rolling initiative just incase.

Attached Image Edited: Robertreaper on 20th Sep, 2017 - 10:55pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Sep, 2017 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 512

Fay hears the commotion and doesn't know what's going on. Still, he knows enough that it isn't good news for the Blaze. He takes out both of his swords and tenses, readying himself for action. Looking at Oswald he says dryly, "It appears Jack may have found something."

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2017 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 512

Cratol sees jack running towards the main party. He looks back at the others and says "Trouble is at hand." He readies his staff and heads forward to be ready.

Attached Image Edited: KNtoran on 20th Sep, 2017 - 11:08pm


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.