Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 513 of 1199

Velon springs into action as Jack rounds the - Page 513 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Sep, 2017 - 3:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

16th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 258913
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 20th Sep, 2017 - 11:05pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 513

Hearing that trouble is afoot, Poppo moves up against the wall using the others as shields for his small frame. When he can see whatever the enemy is, he will grease across the hallway in attempts to slow their progress and hopefully give his friends a chance to take them out.

Out of Character: : Cast Grease at the corner once he sees an enemy appear.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Sep, 2017 - 12:55am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

There's a yelling sound, and three men burst around the corner after Jack. The first has his feet slip out from under him, and he goes skidding down the hall.

The other two stop, briefly eye the lot of you waiting down the hall from them, and retreat back around the corner, leaving their companion behind. Shouting goes up, "There's more of 'em! Where the hells is that sending stone!"

In the meantime, the unfortunate cultist is lying on his back and gaping at Poljen a few paces from the barbarian.

Post Date: 21st Sep, 2017 - 1:16am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Cratol uses his monk speed to try to catch up to the others before they can get that stone. He will avoid the grease that Poppo laid out. He is not wanting them to call for others to come join in.

Out of Character: He is thinking of the group not of himself right now. He will use a Ki point to get more attacks in. Also included is any AOO if they present it.

Post Date: 21st Sep, 2017 - 1:31am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 513 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Fay looks at Oswald, "I guess I'll be answering yer questions later. Now I pose one to ye. Do we stay here and guard or join the fracas?"

Post Date: 21st Sep, 2017 - 1:55am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

As Jack gets in view of the rest of the group, he skids to a halt as his pursuers get around the corner and he finds himself face to face with Poljen:
"Sorry, things got out of hand… !", the wiry man gasps, still firmly clutching at his belt," 5 of them as far as I could count, and probably more coming if they ring the alarm… *wheeze* "

As the rogue says this, he swings back towards the now-retreating, shouting guards and feels a slight "Woosh" of air being displaced as Cratol runs past him at incredible speed, obviously after them.
Jack has a perfunctory look at the man-at-arms sprawled at their feet, then catches Poljen's eye as the big man also gets ready for a sprint.

Rolling his eyes towards the ceiling with a resigned a slightly abashed countenance, Jack pants out: "Oh all right, then…! ", finishes to secure his loose breeches, tightens his grip on his rapier, then vaults over the grease spot and takes off after the fleeing cultists.

Out of Character:
Jack will run back, do a long jump over the greased area then continue at full movement after the guards (+ cunning dash if necessary), to attempt a backstab when he catches up with them.
If he can still use his cunning action at that point, he will grant Help on Zarra's next shots (Either that, or from next round on).

Attached Image Edited: AshDrunbar on 21st Sep, 2017 - 2:10am

Post Date: 21st Sep, 2017 - 3:12am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Oswald looks Fay in the eye, with a smile on his face. He pulls his bow and says; "The fracas", before running back to the group. As he rounds the corner, he pulls an arrow and angles a shot if needed. Upon seeing no enemy in sight, and the group heading down the hall, he continues after them.

Out of Character: Double Move.

Attached Image Edited: Robertreaper on 21st Sep, 2017 - 3:13am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Sep, 2017 - 4:59am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 513

The Quiet Shadow says...

Zarra with also seek to maneuver around acrobatically, not so much jump over it as work her way past the grease before following after with her hand crossbow at ready for once the drow has joined Jack and Cratol. As she does, she will try to find something to hide behind or shadows so as to stealth.

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Acrobatics on D20 (+3): 4 (1 roll)
  • Attack (h. crossbow) on D20 (+4): 20 (1 roll)
  • Damage (h. crossbow) on D20 (+3): 19 (1 roll)
  • Stealth on D20 (+6): 9 (1 roll)


Post Date: 21st Sep, 2017 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 513

Velon springs into action as Jack rounds the corner, which is to say he slowly accelerates in his heavy plate. He moves forward towards the edge of the grease hoping to meet whatever threat is coming and cut them down, protecting the rest of the group if necessary since he isn't sure if they should be attacking or fleeing. He sees the quicker, more acrobatic members of the group dash by him at the mention of the enemy sounding the alarm but decides his place is here taking on any foe coming down the hall. He readies his sword and strikes with his green flaming blade as they round the corner.


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.