Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 516 of 1199

Fay smiles a weak smile at all the joking. - Page 516 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Sep, 2017 - 6:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2017 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 516

Oswald smiles, walking up to the group. "Good job guys. You took care of the threat and freed the hostages; my aid wasn't even needed." He laughs.

He turns towards Lia. "Looks like now would be the best time to have Poppo cast invisibility on Jack and Fay while the rest of us tackle the gate."

Reconcile Edited: Robertreaper on 22nd Sep, 2017 - 4:27pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2017 - 4:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon nods at Snapjaw again and readies himself for the next phase of their mission. At Oswald's words he walks over to Jack and puts his hand out, the silence stone necklace in his palm. "To improve your luck and spare us your buttocks, Stumbling Jack. Fay, keep an eye on this one, would you? If you two stay close enough it should work on you both." After handing it over he gives Amber Jack a stare and says "I'll be having that back later. Can't have my armor giving the whole group away in another situation, and I need to try out for the scout team some day!" He finishes his words with a smile.

Out of Character: Pretty sure the range on the stone was 5ft, so stay close and you'll be completely silent (And invisible via Poppo… not bad!).

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2017 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lia nods at Oswald." You are right Oswald. Let's take that gate and clean out this place. Poppo, can you do as Oswald suggested and make Fay and Jack invisible? "

She glances at Fay and Jack." This is what we came for. Go safely and retrieve that mask for us. May Sune guide and bless you."

Lastly, she takes in the rest of the group." We are going to clean the enemy out but don't just go running off. We need to stay together. No more stealth though. It's Poljen's favorite time." She winks at Poljen." Let's finish this." She readies her wand and shield.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 22nd Sep, 2017 - 4:54pm

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2017 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 516 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol heads towards the stairs with the rest of the group. He will have his staff ready but still the cart is nagging at him.

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2017 - 5:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Jack gives Velon a sincere handshake as he takes the bearded warrior's necklace, cradling it in the palm of his hand for a moment before pocketing it.
He holds the follower of Bahamut's stare calmly as he replies: "Aye, I'd like to keep the marvelous sight of my butt cheeks for the special ladies in my life from now on. Seems like there's a special curse on both me and my partner on this quest, maybe the gods are trying to test our humility or something… But you know what I say ? Humility's for nursemaids and handcart drivers, I'll have shame paying the price for daring any day of the week instead! ". The rogue takes a small moment to hold Velon's eyes before continuing with a faint, yet honest smile: "Nevertheless this thing here will be just the thing. I appreciate the trust, hombre! I'll make sure to keep it safe until you claim it back… Would hate to land on the wrong side of an argument with that flaming green toothpick of yours, after all".

As Velon acknowledges this, Jack gives the warrior a small nod and crosses his chest with the Thieves can't sign for 'Honor Amongst Thieves', before turning back towards Lia and Fay as they gather around Poppo for the next stage of their plan.
"See, Gorgeous, looks like I'll be actually literally watching your prodigal son's back… as I assume he'll be watching mine. So no need to worry, no more stumbling and mooning and foolishness, from now on we'll be silent as ghosts. And just as see-through, too! "

He then swings abruptly towards Fay before declaring: "By Lathander's fishnet leggings! I don't think I've ever been that stacked with magic spells and items and flaming-sword-carrying champions like that before. This should be a walk in the park if you promise to completely surrender your will to me and follow my every command, okay ? ". Before Fay can reply he winks at the bard and cracks a goofy smile: "Just kidding, champ' .... Shall we do this, then ? "
Out of Character:
Not sure about the stone's ray of action. The spell says 7 feet, I seem to recall. Daishain, what sayeth ?
Also wondering about a way for Fay and Jack to communicate silently if need be… And, finally : will they be able to see each-other if they're both invisible ?

Reconcile Edited: AshDrunbar on 22nd Sep, 2017 - 5:25pm

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2017 - 5:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Poljen grins at Lia's pronouncement. "But we must still be quiet as long as possible. As always, I will follow the scouts so if anything goes wrong," he glances meaningfully at Jack, "I can charge into trouble."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2017 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 516

"Fay I think he may have just called you a special lady and wants to show you his buttocks. Poppo cast invisibility with haste!"

The Paladin shakes hands with Jack and adds "If you two need to whisper remove the stone from your skin for a moment." "Just don't do so with moving, not that you'd ever trip on anything Master Rogue."

"Alright let's move Poljen, I haven't had a good fight in at least ten minutes since getting walloped by a stone giant!"

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2017 - 6:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 516

Fay smiles a weak smile at all the joking. He looks at Lia and says, "Thanks." Lastly he turns and looks at Jack. "Let's go. If ye stumble again at least now they'll simply think the castle is haunted" he says without a smile. He waits for the spell to take hold.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.