Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 517 of 1199

Seemingly coming from thin air, Jack's - Page 517 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Sep, 2017 - 7:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

23rd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 255837
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2017 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 517

When the group is ready, they troop up the stairs. The room at the top is devoid of people at present. There are a pair of double doors to your west, another set of stairs going up to the south, and another set of double doors to the north.

Pointing to the West doors then at the stairs, Snapjaw says, "Quick way to gate, slower but maybe quiet way to gate." Pointing to the northern doors, he finishes with, "Nice rooms that way, maybe what look for there."

Out of Character: Your impression of the layout here is a little rough, but it seems as if Snapjaw is saying to go west would be to make a quick dash across the courtyard. You'll be spotted right away, but they probably won't have much to stop you in time. The stairs would take you along a passage in the outer wall. There might be someone who will spot you, there might not.

The silence stone has a radius of 5 feet. No, Fay and Jack would not be able to see each other, but they'll need to be close enough to touch to both fully benefit from the stone anyways.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2017 - 6:41pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Fay realizes what Poljen said and looks at him. "I think this time big man we should go on our own. We are invisible. If we run into anything we simply won't be there. Ye, on the other hand, can only disguise yerself as a mountain, and none of those grow in here. If ye get spotted we would have to turn to help, and our invisibility would… disappear. 'Tis not the best use of yer skills methinks. Yer sword and bravery will likely be needed at the gates, not skulking around this castle. Let a thief… uh spy… uhm rogue?" Fay smiles a bit but none can see in his invisible state, "Like Jack and a sneaky chap me handle this mission." Fay looks at Jack, but none can tell, "Shall we Master Roguish, Thieving Spy?"

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2017 - 6:42pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lia looks up startled at Poljen." Poljen, we need you with us. We are about to be in a huge battle and are counting on you. Besides, they are invisible. They should be able to find the mask with no problems. You would draw attention to their location since you aren't invisible. With the silence stone I'm confident that they will be fine. Once we attack in force no one is going to be expecting or looking for two invisible thieves."

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 22nd Sep, 2017 - 6:43pm

22nd Sep, 2017 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 517 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Appearing behind the wood elf, will come the familiar voice of Zarra as she says, "Seems that I will be a part of the main attack then. If that is where I am wanted." Consider Lia, the drow will keep with the group as they prepare to attack the gate. She had listened to the joking and conversation yet kept quiet, perhaps even being forgotten for a time as everyone else talked among each other.

Out of Character: I'm back, seems that I didn't miss too much.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 22nd Sep, 2017 - 7:07pm



Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2017 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia looks around as she hears Zarra." Yes, Zarra. We need you in the main assault. We will have our hands full. Once we spot them and know where we will engage them feel free to find a spot to ambush from."

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 22nd Sep, 2017 - 6:52pm

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2017 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

"Let's get as close to that gate as we can before we strike and lose the element of surprise. I have a trick to paralyze anyone who spots us in the narrow passage." The paladin starts to make his way up the stairs but pauses and turns and nods at Cratol, Poljen, or any other nimble folk that would like to go ahead of him.
Out of Character: As they move down this passage he will ready an Action to cast Hold Person if they stumble across one (Or two) person(s) that spots them from afar to paralyze them and keep them quiet.

Just trying to keep things moving and avoid too much debate over which route to take, but of course Velon would yield to the group decisively wanting to go the other way.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2017 - 7:14pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 517

When asked Poppo steps forward and in quick succession he casts his Invisibility spell on the duo. "Remember, once you do some sort of attack you will be visible so choose wisely."

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2017 - 7:19pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 517

Seemingly coming from thin air, Jack's now-familiar chuckle echoes as he replies to Fay's invitation: "Let's go, guv! Just hold my hand so I don't lose you in these dark tunnels… ", then after a somewhat uncomfortable silence: "Wait. Maybe not. Let's just do this… Good luck everyone! Carrot-top, keep Master Hobbit safe, I haven't tried his famous Gorgon Soup yet. "
Suddenly utterly focussed on the task at hand, Jack stops his inane chatter and makes his way slowly and carefully towards the innards of the ruined castle, looking for their goal.

Out of Character:
Are they following the main group up the stairs, or is there any other route I'm not aware of ?

Attached Image Edited: AshDrunbar on 22nd Sep, 2017 - 7:21pm


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.