Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 522 of 1199

Jack indicates to Fay to go back into the - Page 522 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Sep, 2017 - 12:02am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

24th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 255916
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 24th Sep, 2017 - 2:15pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 522

Oswald whispers; "Where is Poppo and his sleep spell. That would be perfect right now."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Sep, 2017 - 5:06pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

As they get to the 2nd floor Fay nudges Jack and then whispers, "Which door Master Thief? Me gut tells me to go to the west. What say you?"

Post Date: 24th Sep, 2017 - 5:43pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

" Might as well, any door is good for me… let's have a wee listen first, the usual drill… "

Out of Character:

The usual drill: checking western door for everything before opening.

Post Date: 24th Sep, 2017 - 10:15pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 522 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen looks at their scouts and simply raises an eyebrow. He obviously wants to know if they are going to try being sneaky again, or simply walking normally. After all, up here there would be no expectation of intruders. And once they are seen, they should be close enough to overwhelm these two. He muses, {We should ave put Oswald in one of their uniforms.}.

Post Date: 24th Sep, 2017 - 10:17pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Jack can hear conversation on the other side of the western door. It is difficult to pick out words, but the language sounds like Elvish.

24th Sep, 2017 - 11:42pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

The Quiet Shadow says...

Looking to the others, especially Lia, the drow will whisper softly, "Lets take them out quickly, better to have them dead then to possibly sound the alarm." Zarra tone showed she very much believes this is what they should do though will differ to the one in charge of this mission.



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Sep, 2017 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 522

Lia nods at this." Very well, remove them from our path."

Mari looks at the other scouts and will ease forward with them. She will whisper" I will attack the nearest one so everyone knows." Her twin blades are still drawn and ready.

Out of Character: : Mari will try the same approach as last time trying to use a surprise round hopefully for the assassinate ability.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 24th Sep, 2017 - 11:56pm

Post Date: 25th Sep, 2017 - 12:02am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 522

Jack indicates to Fay to go back into the staircase a little ways back so they can have a normal - albeit whispered - conversation:

"I'm pretty sure that was elvish spoken behind that door there. Now, we know there's some sort of an evil elven group at work here. I seem to have picked up that you and Lia may have had some dealings with them in the past, is that correct? Anything you'd like to warn me about? Do they control magic? What type of foe are we talking here? "

Then after a pause: "We should check the other door as well, while we're at it. Then we can decide what's our best bet… I just wish I could hear what they were saying in there."

Out of Character:
Jack checks the southern door as well.
He also tries to listen harder to the elvish conversation behind the western door and see if he can make any sense of it.

Attached Image Edited: AshDrunbar on 25th Sep, 2017 - 12:08am


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.