Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 525 of 1199

Too far down the hall to call out himself, - Page 525 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Sep, 2017 - 5:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

24th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 260088
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 26th Sep, 2017 - 1:34pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 525

Out of Character: I think Velon got hit in the head by that golem. He may soon take on the flaw of "If there’s a plan, I’ll forget it. If I don’t forget it, I’ll ignore it." As listed in the book and charge right in from now on *wink*.

I think we'll be good once we get the discussed Poljen post. Mari and Poljen attack, Oswald cuts anyone left down with an arrow, Velon paralyzes anyone still left after that. (I actually don't recall if Poppo or Lia readied an action so forgive me if I left those out.).

Attached Image Edited: Cinder on 26th Sep, 2017 - 1:38pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Sep, 2017 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen nods at Lia's directions. He takes a moment, straightens himself and casually walks up the hall until he can see the men whose shadows are already in view. As they glance up to see him he says, "Greetings!" and attacks without further word.

Out of Character: : Not Raging yet, and if there are more than the two we suspect, he will call out the number of enemies.

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2017 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lia watches with a smile as Poljen advances. She readies sacred flame in the slim chance that one of the guards survives the onslaught.

Out of Character: : She readies it and will cast it if one of them survives and runs. D.C. Is 14.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 26th Sep, 2017 - 2:56pm

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2017 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 525 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Jack feels slightly annoyed by Fay's reluctance to follow his lead, thinking to himself: "Note to self: never try burglarizing evil cult with hot-headed songster again…! ", but he takes a second to consider his partner's idea.

"We could go upstairs and there may be another way in from there", the rogue reflects in a flash, as the half-dragon is getting closer and closer to the two thieves, "... Then again, there may not. And if this beastly monstrosity is smarter than he looks, he may very well decide to check upstairs first, leaving us trapped in a place where we have no way out."

Jack remembers the golden rule of every successful burglary: always think about your way out first. He pulls back at Fay's sleeve, a little more insistently this time: time for them to back out of there and wait for the rest of their team to launch their attack before someone gets killed.

Out of Character:
Jack's plan is to pull out of the northern chambers for now, see if any of these enemies make an exit to help defend the main gate and use the confusion to his and Fay's advantage for them to attempt another infiltration. Either that or gather the rest of their team after the gate falls and make an entry in strength: after all, the rogue figures the rest of the Blaze attacking the northern chambers as a diversion would work just as well afterwards as them attacking the main gate now, as far as the invisible pair if concerned… maybe even better.

.

Attached Image Edited: AshDrunbar on 26th Sep, 2017 - 3:10pm

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2017 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Fay shrugs imperceptibly, especially since he is invisible and silenced, and follows Jack back down the stairs.

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2017 - 5:11pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Poljen charges in with Mari slipping in behind the big man. With two brutal strikes, the first of the pair of men before him is brought down. Mari moves to engage the second, but only scores a light hit as the man shifts away from her blade.

Fortunately, he moves right into the path of Oswald's arrow, and he crumples to the floor.

The men had been sitting by a ladder going both up and down. As quick as the encounter was over, you did make a fair amount of noise. A voice from above calls out, asking after what is going on.

Jack and Fay beat a retreat down the stairs. Not long after, they can hear the door on the second landing creaking open. A deep throated sniffing can be heard from above for a while, then the door closes shut, and all is quiet again.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Sep, 2017 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 525

The Quiet Shadow says...

Zarra will use her hand crossbow, a bit of a delay she she gets into a good position and line of sight to her target. The drow will take a moment to look behind her to the others before shooting towards one of the occultists, focusing on getting a killing blow.

Out of Character: Apologizes for the wait, sighs.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 26th Sep, 2017 - 5:23pm

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Attack (+1 h.crossbow) on D20 (+4): 17 (1 roll)
  • Damage (+1 h.crossbow) on D6 (+3): 6 (1 roll)
  • Sneak Attack on D6 (+0): 6, 1, 6 (3 rolls)


Post Date: 26th Sep, 2017 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 525

Too far down the hall to call out himself, Velon sends the message spell to Poljen "Yell up that you slipped off the ladder or something, or… let's move!"

Out of Character: I'm sure Poljen could have come up with yelling as an option all on his own, but figured it can't hurt. Perhaps this also would allow Velon to provide the Help action if Poljen decides to shout out and needs a Deception check to convince the other guards he is one of them.

Daishain I'd like to roll perception for Velon to surmise if they have traveled far enough inside the wall such that this ladder is probably within or right next to the gate / gatehouse.

Attached Image Edited: Cinder on 26th Sep, 2017 - 6:09pm


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.