Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 529 of 1199

Lia glances at Zarra." Of course we will - Page 529 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Sep, 2017 - 9:29am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

25th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 281423
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 27th Sep, 2017 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 529

Out of Character: : Creating a post that might stand in for Round 2, but if so, it's ready.

In Character: :

Poljen hears a resounding clatter from inside the room and sees the door move less than an inch. Immediately his cunning senses tell him it is no longer barred and he shoves the door open, sword ready to cleave into enemy flesh. But if he does not make room for his companions, things could get tricky, so he charges through the men before him, aiming to stop the guard at the horn.

Out of Character: : Yes, Attacks of Opportunity are coming, and I am still NOT Raging yet… I've already burned through 2 today, and I fear I will need them against larger groups. So he will absorb full damage of any that hit him. If the horn guy is down before Poljen gets to him, he will simply attack someone in range.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Sep, 2017 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Jack notices Fay's movement to get closer to the door and is about to rest his hand on the bard's shoulder to tell him to be careful, when he notices that Fay has actually stood still. The rogue smiles to himself: "There may be hope for this one yet…" as he lifts the stone and whispers to his companion: "That's the spirit! Nice and easy, now… Let's see what these poxy cultists have cooked for us, here.".

Both men take a moment to examine the structure, all their senses peeled for danger or anything out of the ordinary.

Out of Character:
Jack will investigate to probe and see what this structure might be used for, and keeps listening and looking for anything that may give them an indication of any traps, runes and the like.

Attached Image Edited: AshDrunbar on 27th Sep, 2017 - 10:45pm

Post Date: 28th Sep, 2017 - 2:49am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Fay and Jack listen at the door, they do not hear anything beyond, though that is likely in part because they hear something else. A long, deep note of alarm from the gate. It is suddenly cut off, but all of the guards around the pair are now alerted and drawing weapons.
______________________________________

Velon swings at the man before him, but misses with his blade. He smirks and raises his own weapon, but a bolt of lightning crashes into both him and the two advancing on the paladin, flinging them to the ground.

The last guard hurriedly blows into the horn, its note ringing loudly through the room and beyond, before Poljen charges up and ends his life.

The room goes quiet, though you suspect not for long. The mechanism to lower the drawbridge and lift the portcullis lies before you. It is a bit decrepit, but it seems to have been oiled and repaired where it counts. It will take at least two strong people to operate however.

Post Date: 28th Sep, 2017 - 2:56am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 529 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon is quick to move for the mechanism to raise the gate as soon as Poljen flies past him entering the room; he knows these guards are done for without even looking around. He grips one side and doesn't bother to call out for Poljen, he knows the big man is on point and aware of what to do next. He simply pauses a moment and gives whoever comes to help a nod that he is ready to begin raising the gate, although he'll be a bit thrown off if it's anyone but the mighty barbarian.

Post Date: 28th Sep, 2017 - 4:02am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen moves to the side opposite from Velon as quickly as possible and begins to work the device, hoping it is as it looks…

Out of Character: : If I roll poorly, it is because Poljen is turning it the wrong way, okay?

Post Date: 28th Sep, 2017 - 4:49am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Jacks gives a silent sigh of relief. "Here we go! ", he thinks to himself as he looks around for a place to stay out of the guards' way, seeing them all tense up and ready their weapons after the horn signal rang out.

He puts a steadying hand on Fay's sleeve as he signals him to stay hidden and see how the situation unfolds, at the same time as he very carefully tries for the door of the copper construction.

Out of Character:
Checking carefully for the door lock, unless it's directly in sight of a guard.
.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Sep, 2017 - 4:54am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 529

The Quiet Shadow says...

"Well," the drow says to Lia, and continues with a sigh, "We're getting the gates open now there's just the question of whether or not we can find that mask. Let's hope we can still find it despite them knowing we are here." Zarra has her hand crossbow ready, if it is needed.



Post Date: 28th Sep, 2017 - 9:29am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 529

Lia glances at Zarra." Of course we will find it. We are about to eliminate every cultist here. Fay and Jack will have the place to themselves soon to find it, not to mention the rest of us." She encourages Poljen and Velon." We can do this." She casts guidance to aid Velon in his endeavor.

Out of Character: : Did Lia hit Velon with a lightning bolt? I really hope not. She will never live that down *wink*.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 28th Sep, 2017 - 9:29am


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.