Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 537 of 1199

Fay looks at the Elf taunting him and shows - Page 537 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Oct, 2017 - 3:57am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

25th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 281413
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 30th Sep, 2017 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 537

Out of Character: : I knew I forgot something for the rolling. The Bless spell gives him d4 bonuses. I am comfortable the second strike hits but will include it anyway.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Oct, 2017 - 1:20pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon watches from his kneeling position covering his friends on the ladder. He is dismayed at the sight of Poppo's fireball fizzling out and turns his eyes towards the mage on the far wall. He stands and charges into the fray, grinning as Lia's bolt wreaks havoc on the enemy shield wall. He heads north along the wall striking at any foe he reaches in hopes of helping the entire group make haste towards the archers and the mage.

Out of Character: . Sorry, not sure I ever rolled initiative. Velon will be moving as far as he can each turn but stopping to engage any enemies to help his friends pass safely and avoid AoO hits. He'll target grouped enemies where he can to get the most out of GFB.

Edit: Forgot Bless. Let me see if I can add a roll here.

Attached Image Edited: Cinder on 1st Oct, 2017 - 3:28pm

Post Date: 1st Oct, 2017 - 1:53pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lia smiles grimly as the bolt helped their allies plus her companions to push through. She flies forward as far as she can trying to remain in cover if possible. Lia will hurl another lightning bolt down the flank of the elven archers when she is in range.

Mari will follow the others waiting for a more opportune time to strike. She knows that the middle of a chaotic melee isn't the best spot for her.

Out of Character: : Lia will fly straight ahead along the O sector. She won't attack until she can pretty much target all the elven archers down the flank.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 1st Oct, 2017 - 1:54pm

Post Date: 1st Oct, 2017 - 3:57pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 537 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Oswald finally makes it to the top of the ladder. Witnessing the mage dispel Poppo's fireball, he braces himself against the wall and ladder, keeping most of his body hidden behind the wall.

He raises his bow, lining up the shot; he waits for just the right moment. As the mage's head pops up over the battle he releases the arrow, aiming right for the eye.

Out of Character: I don't recall if called shots can be done if you take disadvantage on the shot or if that was a house rule from somewhere. If not, then ignore the second roll.

In regards to his position, he is on the ladder at its top, with about half of him below floor level.

Attached Image Edited: Robertreaper on 1st Oct, 2017 - 4:03pm

Post Date: 1st Oct, 2017 - 9:56pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poppo frowns as his beautiful fireball fizzles into nothingness, "Now, that's just not sporting!" he shouts at the wizard, "How about you eat some of this!" he says as he casts quickly launching magic missiles at the wizard.

Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2017 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Jack keeps following Rezmir on his own. The trio start to make their way through an apparently empty hall.



Above him, on the wall, Fay casts a spell, attempting to assault the mage's mind. The spell pains his target, but he shakes it off and turns to face Fay, along with several of the archers by him.

They are about to engage when a voice calls out in Elvish, "No, return to your targets, this one is mine." The elven leader, a tall and thin Eladrin with a scarred face, steps out towards the bard. He unsheathes a long and almost impossibly thin curving sword, settling into a graceful two handed stance with it. "So, mutt, was it your mother or your father that squandered the gift of their blood by lying with an animal? No matter, I shall rectify the mistake myself."

Behind him, the mage turns in time to conjure a shield of shimmering force, blocking several bolts of magic and a crossbow bolt before casting another spell. An arrow passes close overhead as well.



Lia flies up along the wall, then in towards the archers. She uses the strange bronze structure for cover.

Meanwhile, Cratol, Poljen, Mari, and Velon work their way up the wall, each but the young rogue bringing down a man as they and the lizardfolk continue their advance, the shield wall collapsing utterly.

Poppo, Oswald, and Zarra try to harm the mage, but he seems to block their attempts somehow before casting a spell. A large summoning circle appears on the wall ahead of the group.

The group in general can hear Fay yelling something about escaping down the stairs, and helping Jack. Lia, who is closer to her son than the rest, can hear the whole thing. "Poljen, Velon, Cratol, the mask escapes down these stairs. Make haste and help Jack!"

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 2nd Oct, 2017 - 12:22am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2017 - 3:17am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 537

Without hesitation, Oswald fires a second shot; this time factoring in things he had failed to account for, like the updraft of wind from the courtyard. This time he is aiming for the mouth to shut him up for good.

Out of Character: Oswald is still maintaining concentration on the Flaming Sphere.

Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2017 - 3:57am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 537

Fay looks at the Elf taunting him and shows no expression. "Tis truly none of yer business me lineage. But by the looks of ye," he says in the common speech, then continues in Elvish, "Nan amillë-el caine na glamhoth. Se ná ittee idh kuu`datto-dhir." He smiles and switches back to common, "I'm sure she gets a bronze or two to spread her legs." He then draws his other sword and moves in to attack. He assumes his parrying stance at the end of his attack.

Out of Character: The Elvish translates to "Your mother lays with goblins. She is a whore and you her bastard." +1 to AC as his reaction.

Attached Image Edited: Abnninja on 2nd Oct, 2017 - 4:52am


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.