Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 539 of 1199

Zarra will consider her options and if she - Page 539 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Oct, 2017 - 9:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

13th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 258534
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2017 - 1:05pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 539

Lia smiles as the lightning tosses archers everywhere. Her smile freezes as enough turn towards her still to be a problem. She strives to dodge but three arrows pierce through her torso. Agony grips her and both her and the broom plummet earthward. Darkness seizes the cleric and she knows no more.

Mari sheathes her blades and vaults over the wall as well in answer to Lia's order.

Out of Character: : I forgot to post for her last turn. She would have headed after the mask last turn and wouldn't have noticed Lia falling. Mari will use acrobatics as well.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 3rd Oct, 2017 - 1:07pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2017 - 1:55pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon watches Lia fall and feels like his heart and lungs have stopped working for a moment. He gathers himself as he witnesses her fall just ahead of him and rushes forward to her. The paladin kneels at Lia's side and plants his shield in the stone to cover her from more arrows. He touches her with one hand and asks Bahamut to aid her, the light of holy energy glowing in the palm of his gauntlet. He also reaches into a convenient pocket and pulls out a small, ornate vile wrapped in a bit of leather, placing it in her hand. As she returns to consciousness he gives her a second while peering at her broom nearby and says "Don't go quite yet, fair Lia, we need you. Oh, and can I borrow your broom real quick?" The first sentence was spoken in a soft, caring tone. The second quickly and matter of fact. Even if a bit out of it she probably sees her large friend kneeling over her, if nothing else from a blurry visage of red hair and beard, and perhaps a small smile if her vision is clear.

Out of Character: . 7 Healing to Lia from Lay on Hands. (I'd give more but I like to conserve a few points in case others drop. I figure 1 point goes a long way when someone is at 0!) .

If the Dungeon Master allows it as a Bonus Action he'll also pull a potion out for her. I had one healing potion. I know it's normally a full action to draw and drink one, but hoping I can get away with it since Velon is not opening it and drinking.

Lastly, if Lia would allow Velon may grab the broom for 1 turn next turn, depending on how Fay and Cratol are doing up here. It seems like a fast and safe way for the our heavy friend to descend to help Poljen and the others. I believe she can call it right back, but could be wrong.

Attached Image Edited: Cinder on 3rd Oct, 2017 - 1:58pm

Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2017 - 2:19pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Poppo harumphs as the wizard once again blocks his spells. Seeing as Fay has the wizard occupied, Poppo turns his attention once again to the archers. He launches another fireball into their midst hoping that this time it will get through and give them something else to think about other than shooting his friends.
Once he sees the effect the fireball has (If any) he launches another volley of magic missiles into whatever archers are left.

Attached Image Edited: ChristianD on 3rd Oct, 2017 - 2:21pm

Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2017 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 539 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Oswald hears a loud thud as someone slams into the stable roof before him. Hearing them rise and run forward; he assumes it likely an ally and rushes through the stable doors, continuing towards the fray.

If he sees any threats he will raise his bow and quickly shoot. He also is continuing to call his sphere towards him.

Out of Character: I'm unsure on how many rounds its been since I summoned the Flaming Sphere, but I can only maintain it for 1 minute.

Attached Image Edited: Robertreaper on 3rd Oct, 2017 - 3:47pm

Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2017 - 4:42pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol seeing the mage fall will head over to assist Faevalor. He will spend a Ki point to attack the elf.

Out of Character: Spending Ki point for extra attacks.

Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2017 - 6:58pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

The darkness fades as pain returns to her. She gasps in agony then her eyes open. Where is she? Lia can't grasp for a moment what is happening. Seeing the red bearded giant kneeling in front of her she smiles weakly." Am I in the Abyss?" She laughs softly." Thank you Velon. ", she utters softly. Lia takes the proffered potion and nods.
Realizing that Velon is saying something else she grins." Yes, take my broom. I can retrieve it. Whatever you need." Remembering the archers that struck her down and the warrior Fay is fighting she calls out "Fay?" She rises to her feet and downs the healing potion, steeling herself for action next turn.

Mari will accompany her companions and look for opportune moments to strike.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2017 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 539

"Lord Cratol, 'tis fine to see thee indeed. This fine fellow in front of me seems t take issue with me Half Elf lineage and I fear he needs a lesson in manners. Mayhaps you would aid me in this?" Then Fay sees it, Lia hit with arrows and falling. He sees Velon head to her but he can't stop himself and he calls out, "Amillë."

Out of Character: +1 to his AC for his parry. He sees Lia fall but also sees Velon move to her side. Knowing his death won't help her he will dispatch this Elf and then move to Lia's side. He will move towards Lia to flank this Elf.

Attached Image Edited: Abnninja on 4th Oct, 2017 - 6:20am

3rd Oct, 2017 - 9:28pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 539

The Quiet Shadow says...

Zarra will consider her options and if she is able to see the half-dragoness with the mask will move to the opposite wall, seeking to get close enough to either use her hand crossbow while keeping to the shadows or perhaps even try to get behind the mage if she can get in there with her daggers.

Out of Character: : Edit/Update made.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 4th Oct, 2017 - 12:02am

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Attack (dagger) on D4 (+3): 6, 7 (2 rolls)
  • Damage (dagger) on D4 (+3): 6, 5 (2 rolls)
  • Attack (h. crossbow) on D20 (+4): 15, 8 (2 rolls)
  • Damage (h. corssbow) on D6 (+3): 8, 4 (2 rolls)
  • Sneak Attack on D6 (+0): 2, 3, 5, 4, 3, 6 (6 rolls)



 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.