Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 542 of 1199

On the battlements, Dralmorrer sneers at Lia's - Page 542 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th Oct, 2017 - 12:23am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 5th Oct, 2017 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 542

Poljen's battle rage usually blocks out all pain, but on rare occasions the pain suffered during a fight can overwhelm that feeling. This is one of the very rare times where he feels it, then all goes black…

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Oct, 2017 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Fay looks at the Elf and starts to sing. He sings of heat.

White heat, gray elf
White heat, hot metal
White heat, feel yerself

White heat, sizzling stew
White heat, it burns
White heat, baking you

White heat, cooking flesh
White heat, searing touch
White heat, burns afresh

Out of Character: Forgot he's an Elf. I can't put him to sleep. Now I hope he's wearing armor. I'll think up a song soon but I wanted to get this posted.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 5th Oct, 2017 - 8:31pm

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2017 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lia is still weakened from her near death experience. She tries to react but is too slow and the elven lord grabs her. Seeing what Fay is doing she shakes her head and mouths "No".

She looks to the elf and speaks." My lord elf, please let me go. We are not here to kill you. I suggest a trade. You release me and then you will be allowed to leave. I am the leader of this group and you will not be harmed if you release me and leave this place."

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 5th Oct, 2017 - 7:52pm

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2017 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 542 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon has a split second of despair as the scene unfolds, watching the green mist, the fall of his comrades, the escape of Rezmir. He only has a fraction of a second to think, worrying that he cannot go after Rezmir and the Godslayer alone or with just Mari. It is then that he sees Jack lying just beyond Poljen and knows he must help so many fallen heroes. He looks up at the Godslayer quickly to ensure it is not moving and jumps over to Jack and Poljen (AJ17). The Paladin casts Cure Wounds as holy energy imbues Poljen with life and the wild, swirling sorcery magic carries the spell over to Jack as well.

Velon takes a deep breath and surveys the scene. He hopes those above are about done with their elven foe. He sees Zarra and calls out for his friends to help "Zarra, Poljen, Jack, strike the dragon, NOW!"

Still tempted to chase Rezmir in a moment, Velon calls the command word of the broom once more, hoping it will obey and come to him.

Out of Character: Hoping that's not too much, but most of the description is in his head. He's really just casting one spell and speaking 8 words. A good use of his last sorcery point to Twin the spell, at least. One level 2 slot left, yikes!

Post Date: 6th Oct, 2017 - 4:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of Character: : I had planned to get up, using half movement, then Bonus Dash to get to the edge of the hole and throw the Hand Axe of Returning at Rezmir… but I only can do that while Raging. And being unconscious drops the Rage. He has one left for the day, so instead… Bonus to Rage, Reckless Attacks on the thing…

In Character: :

Poljen sits up groggily, angry and frustrated. He climbs to his feet and lets out a roar. He sees the frozen creature surrounded by Mari and Velon and decides to vent his anger on the creature.

Post Date: 6th Oct, 2017 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character: : I think I can now add my rolls. Long story that there is no need to go into.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Oct, 2017 - 10:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 542

Surveying the scene below him, Poppo takes a moment to lawn a firebolt at the frozen Godslayer before cupping his hands to yell at Velon, "Hey big guy! I need a lift. Come pick me up!"

Out of Character: : Casting Firebolt at the held Godslayer and calling for Velon to fly up and help him get down from the battlements.

Post Date: 7th Oct, 2017 - 12:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 542

On the battlements, Dralmorrer sneers at Lia's attempt at diffusing the situation, "And I'm supposed to just trust your word? ! You're com… Ah, ah ahh!" Dralmorrer's grip loosens and Lia is able to slip away as all of a sudden the man's breastplate is glowing red with heat, he tries to undo one of the shoulder straps with a hand, and one of the lizardfolk runs up while he is distracted and clubs him hard. The elf is sent flying over the battlements, to crash down in the mud by the moat, his heated armor causing a good bit of steam to rise.

Down below, the group crowds in around the frozen Godslayer. With so many working together, the creature is swiftly hacked to death.

The lizardfolk continue to sweep through the fort's structure, scouring out the last of the cultists.

Out of Character: I went ahead and rolled the Godslayer's next few Wisdom saves, he flunked them all, so I hurried it along to the inevitable conclusion.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.