Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 545 of 1199

Velon catches Lia in his arms after watching - Page 545 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th Oct, 2017 - 11:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 7th Oct, 2017 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 545

The group starts heading down the southwest passage, with Jack in the lead.

Fairly soon, a harsh voice can be heard ahead. When close enough to hear properly, Jack can make out the following. "... Imbecile. Just do it, smash the runes when I'm gone, then kill everything you can."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Oct, 2017 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia kneels down by what is left ofOswald. Tears come to the corners of her eyes." I'm sorry Oswald. I didn't know you well but thank you for helping us on this mission. You won't be forgotten." She prays to Sune over him, asking for mercy for him in the afterlife. She wipes her tears away and stands.

As they are pursuing Rezmir in the tunnels she cautions the group." We must do what is needed to get this mask. Use caution if you can though. I have no healing left in me. I doubt that Velon of Fay has much left either at this point." Her face wears a troubled expression. She hefts her wand knowing that she only has one more use in it for now.

Out of Character: : I rolled for both athletics and acrobatics for the rope. I'm hoping she can use acrobatics for it.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 7th Oct, 2017 - 6:33pm

Post Date: 7th Oct, 2017 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Jack barely takes the time to slow his pace as he unslings his crossbow from his shoulder and notches a bolt into it. As he gets into view of the source of the voices ahead, he switches the weapon's weight on his left arm, unhooks a pouch full of tiny metal beads from the side of his belt and slings its contents with full force ahead, spreading the ball bearings on the stone floor of the corridor.

After which he abruptly stops in his tracks and quickly kneels as he takes aims towards the masked priestess and her beastly companion, his teeth bared in a savage grin as he coldly and systematically takes to unloading the contents of his crossbow case in their direction.

Out of Character: throws ball bearings then attacks with crossbow, first attack called shot to Rezmir´s right kneecap (With inspiration, as I seem to recall it hadn't been used on his last encounter).

Post Date: 7th Oct, 2017 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 545 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen takes the necklace from Velon. Just before descends the rope, he whistles shrilly. His eagle, Trammet, comes down and sees the big man descend the rope. The large bird follows him down, and as usual stays close but behind the group.

When they hear the sounds of the dragon creature he waits for a signal from Jack, though he slips the necklace on, and keeps the amulet off his skin for the moment. But he is ready to simply charge in and cause as much havoc as he can, as usual. He knows he will be unable to summon his Battle Madness, but is confident that if this must be the death of the Last of the Snow Leopards, it will be glorious.

Out of Character: : I read it as only Jack hears the discussion between Rezmir and the godslayer. So that is why Poljen is holding for the moment.

Post Date: 7th Oct, 2017 - 7:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol will use his faster speed to catch up with Jack and Poljen so that if he is needed he will be ready to help retrieve the mask from the part dragon.

Post Date: 7th Oct, 2017 - 10:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Lia's tired arms give out as she attempts to climb down. Fortunately Velon was watching her, and positioned himself to cushion her fall as best he could.

Lia is spun about, and badly disoriented, but unharmed and relatively ready to press on.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Oct, 2017 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 545

Fay moves with the group. His Sun Blade in its scabbard for stealth but his other sword is in his hand. He prepares for the attack.

Out of Character: I realized I didn’t roll for the rope climb for Fay. I rolled both athletics and acrobatics, whichever works best. I also rolled for initiative and stealth in case there’s a chance one can sneak up on them.

Post Date: 7th Oct, 2017 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 545

Velon catches Lia in his arms after watching her slip from the rope. He simply says "Hi!" and places her gently on the ground, resisting the urge to turn it into a joke. Something seems wrong, other than the fact that three already had to be revived and their mission may be slipping away, that is. Jack and Lia's demeanor had changed drastically since he saw them moments earlier… and where was Oswald? ... Oh no, where was Oswald… The man with the fiery red beard suddenly felt his stonach turn.

Out of Character: . Otherwise Velon pursues Jack with the rest of the group as described earlier. Roll for the catch passed the DC in the q&a thread.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.