Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 555 of 1199

Lia sees Cratol running off to explore the - Page 555 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Oct, 2017 - 3:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 14th Oct, 2017 - 4:35am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 555

Rubbing his hands together in gleeful anticipation to close-up examination of the portal, now proven to work repeatedly, he moves forward, closing the distance, and casts a Witch Bolt at the runner, knowing that the worst thing to occur would be reinforcements! He calls out to Lorairies and his thugs "Go and help where you can, but don't endanger yourself! And you two, shoot the ruffians, not the new people!" He tells his familiar to watch the battle and alert him if the newcomers are in trouble. As a backup, he prepares Fire Bolts to sear the backside of the messenger.

Out of Character: : Move 30 feet intercept angle towards runner. Witch Bolt as a 2nd slot attack (2d12 plus 1d12 per round after automatically, as long as the target stays within 60 feet). If that misses, or the runner is out of range of WB, Fire Bolt (2d10 at 240') And second FB if WB missed. Rolling for thugs crossbow shots, add whatever bonus they get. (Spell Sniper cover bonus).

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 14th Oct, 2017 - 4:36am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Oct, 2017 - 4:37am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of Character: : I forgot my initiative roll again. I just missed the 30 minute limit to roll dice. Here is my initiative to go with my previously posted action.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 14th Oct, 2017 - 4:46am

Post Date: 14th Oct, 2017 - 4:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: : Followup roll for Initiative, if needed. Since I've been waiting, this may be opportunity or surprise, so I'm not sure if it's needed.

14th Oct, 2017 - 6:46am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 555 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Zarra decides to cast invisibility upon herself as the drow moves closer to where the trolls are coming towards them, and prepares her hand crossbow for a sneak attack.

Specific Action: Invisability, get in closer, and then use hand crossbow for sneak attack. Then, once others have engaged the trolls, she should be able to sneak attack again with hand crossbow for a second time.

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Attack (+1 h.crossbow) on D20 (+7): 15, 13 (2 rolls)
  • Damage (+1 h.crossbow) on D6 (+4): 9, 9 (2 rolls)
  • Sneak Attack I on D6 (+0): 2, 1, 3, 6 (4 rolls)
  • Sneak Attack II on D6 (+0): 6, 2, 5, 6 (4 rolls)
  • Initiative on D20 (+0): 12 (1 rolls)

Post Date: 14th Oct, 2017 - 7:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of Character: : Sorry I messed up the damage and crossbow rolls. Newbie errors. Witch Bolt 2d12 and FB 2d10, crossbow attacks plus whatever.

Post Date: 14th Oct, 2017 - 3:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

The group moves in to engage, Poljen at the fore. The barbarian strikes the troll, and Poppo looses a fireball.

The detonating spell kills all but two of the grunts before you. One of them is then cut down by three more people suddenly emerging from the underbrush. The other falls when Zarra hits him with a crossbow bolt.

Fay tries to move up with the others, but slows to a stop with a nasty looking coughing fit.

The troll moves to strike back at Poljen, but then suddenly vanishes as Lia's spell takes hold.

Someone unseen launches a bolt of fire towards the west, a cry of pain goes up from that direction.

Lawrance, the newcomers seem to know what they're doing, within seconds of their rival, all of the grunts are dead and the troll is shunted off to a pocket dimension, albeit temporarily.

The runner is a bit too far away for a Witch Bolt, and so you use fire instead. Its a solid hit, but the man is still up and moving.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Oct, 2017 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 555

Cratol hearing the cry of pain will head in that direction at full speed to see what is going on. IF an enemy he will attack them. If a non combatant he will see if he can aid them.

Post Date: 14th Oct, 2017 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 555

Lia sees Cratol running off to explore the source of the noise." Poljen, can you send your eagle to see what is happening over there? Everyone else, we must prepare. I banished the troll to buy everyone time to deal with the humans. Apparently everyone didn't need time. Prepare to engage the troll. He will only be gone for a minute. I can bring him back sooner once everyone is ready for him. Remember that trolls are hard to keep down. Fire is key."

Noticing Fay coughing wildly she walks to him with concern." Ionneg, are you okay?" She examines him carefully.

Out of Character: : I assume that with all their adventuring that they would be aware of a troll's weakness.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 14th Oct, 2017 - 3:55pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.