Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 556 of 1199

Lia eyes the newcomers suspiciously. She recognizes - Page 556 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Oct, 2017 - 12:02am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 14th Oct, 2017 - 4:37pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 556

Grumbling to himself at the failure to remove the runner from the equation, he keeps moving after the target, firing Bolt after Bolt, seeking to down this annoyance as soon as possible.
Specific Action: as the range is too long for almost every other spell, he’ll just keep moving 30 and firing.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Oct, 2017 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

While everyone else prepares for the return of the troll, Poppo takes a moment to check out the rune circle to see if it is at all similar to the one they just left and if he knows how to activate it or if it has other symbols on it that might take them to other places.

Post Date: 14th Oct, 2017 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: : I had read the description as four armed trolls, not a four-armed troll. I thought there were 4 trolls!

In Character: :

Poljen whistles at his eagle, and wave sin the direction of the sounds, then says to Lia. "I will not be able to speak with him until I complete a ritaul, so it may be some time. Now, bring the troll back before my Battle Madness leaves me!"

Out of Character: : Holding action to attack when the troll re-appears.

Post Date: 14th Oct, 2017 - 9:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 556 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lawrance's second bolt misses, but the third strikes home, and kills the runner.

Cratol rushes up in time to see him go down, and that he'd been garbed like the thugs who had attacked the group. He also has a view of the mage who had fired the spell.

The three who had appeared to help the group with the thugs are standing a little uncertainly, but they don't seem to be aggressive at present. One of them, a somewhat buxom woman bearing a shield with the symbol of a mask on it, calls out, "That troll is coming back? Where do you want us?"

Out of Character: This is Lorairies, Kyrroeth's prospective new character. Kyr, feel free to handle any further dialogue.

Post Date: 14th Oct, 2017 - 9:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol will look a the mage. He moves towards him but not aggressive. As he approaches he will say. "Did you see a hlaf dragon come out of that gate we came through? We need to find her quickly."

Post Date: 14th Oct, 2017 - 9:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

With a satisfied "Good!", Lawrance turns back to the direction of the his goal and sees one of the newcomers coming towards him. "Oh, Hi there!" He says cheerily "How's the battle with the rest of the squatters doing? Must have gone well, since you're over here. I'm Lawrance. Shall we get back and see if they need more help?" Without waiting for a reply, he dashes up the trail and back to the fray. He calls over his shoulder as he hears the man speak to him "Oh, yes, she and another 6 ruffians are about 8 hours away at a small village, over that way! She looked annoyed." And he vaguely gestures in the general proper direction
Specific Action: Dash each round until I'm within 30 feet of the main body of people. Once there, cast Mage Armour on myself and hold action for attacking.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 14th Oct, 2017 - 9:34pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Oct, 2017 - 9:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 556

Cratol is not happy that the half dragon is not here but if this person knows where she is then maybe we can still get that mask back. Hopefully there are no more large brutes that we have to worry about. He follows the man back towards the others. He keeps his staff at the ready as this guy could still be one working with the cult.

Post Date: 15th Oct, 2017 - 12:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 556

Lia eyes the newcomers suspiciously. She recognizes the mask emblem on the strangers shield." Mask? Thank you for the help but just back away some. We will handle it. Use your bows. It will reappear right here." She gestures towards the spot the troll vanished from.

Lia hears Poljen and grimaces." I'm sorry my friend. I'll not deny you your fun." She draws her bow and takes aim at the spot the troll will return to. With a sharp gesture of her hand she drops the spell to allow the troll to return.

Lorairies studies the group with a discerning eye. They are no one to be trifled with. She hides a smirk as the wood elf exhibits mistrust towards her. Biting any words back she prepares herself for the creature's return.

Specific Action: Lia readies her action for when the troll reappears.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 15th Oct, 2017 - 12:03am

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.