Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 557 of 1199

Zarra will continue to shoot off crossbow - Page 557 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Oct, 2017 - 3:37am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
15th Oct, 2017 - 6:09am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 557

The Quiet Shadow says...

Once the troll reappears, Zarra will have her hand crossbow at ready to fire. Again, holding her action until it was engaged by the others to see benefits from the extra damage.

Zarra will consider the newcomers and strangers, especially the woman with the emblem of a mask on her shield and in Lia's reaction. The drow will turn her attention back to the troll to attack.

Specific Action: Rolling to see if Zarra possibly recognizes the symbol of the mask, which I suspect is of the thief god of ill-repute and called by some the Lord of Shadows.

Out of Character: I can't tell for certain, but I'm assuming only one round of attacks has been completed? If not, I can see about adding a third round of rolls.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 15th Oct, 2017 - 11:41pm

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Religion on D20 (+0): 18 (1 roll)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Oct, 2017 - 10:07pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia dismisses her banishment spell, and the troll reappears, now surrounded by people with weapons at the ready. It is punctured, sliced, and burned several times in succession, and is heavily wounded by the time it gets a chance to attack in return.

Poljen evades most of the sharp claws coming his way, but one strike makes it through, scoring gashes in his side.

Out of Character: 23 damage, reduced to 12. The troll is not looking good, but is still up and dangerous.

Post Date: 15th Oct, 2017 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Velon finally catches up to Lia and Fay after experiencing the worst of the motion sickness. Clearly his body does not appreciate being dragged through underwater tunnels and walking through unstable portals. He sees Fay coughing but also the troll, and walks up and pats Fay on the back with his right hand. "Too cold for you here, mate? Nice and warm where you're from, eh? I just left my lunch back there. Give it a try, you might feel better too." With his left hand he casually raises his gauntlet and unleashes a firebolt at the troll.

Out of Character: . Rolling the initial CON save versus sickness plus two more for the rounds I missed to ensure Velon eventually saves. Happy to play as if Velon experienced the sickness for these initial rounds, however.

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2017 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 557 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia nods in grim satisfaction. The troll will go down soon. She draws her bow back but suddenly feels dizzy. Lia fights to use her bow but is overcome with sickness. She retches and is unable to do anything else.
Mari continues to lunge at the troll with shining blades.

Out of Character: : I forgot to roll for the constitution check Daishain. If she fails it now it can be a delayed reaction I suppose. She will be unable to act this round.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 16th Oct, 2017 - 4:54am

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2017 - 12:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol keeps heading back along with the new comer that he has met. A wizard or some type of mage since he was using fire bolts. If the troll is still up when they get back he will jump into battle but he will not be there until round three with the troll.

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2017 - 1:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Poljen grins at the troll. "You may be strong, large one, but you will fall! I shall see to it!" He swings even harder…

Out of Character: : Going for Reckless this time.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Oct, 2017 - 2:12am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 557

Lawrance arrives at the fray, keeping a respectful distance, and calls upon the primal energy of Faerun to hold the Troll in place, making it an easy target! Shouting out "You have to BURN these things to a crisp! They recover from everything else too quickly!" He follows up his words with appropriate actions, launching a barrage of fire against the beast, burning it!
Specific Action: Hold Person DC 14, then Scorching Ray next round, still keeping concentration on HP until the troll is truly down.

16th Oct, 2017 - 3:37am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 557

The Quiet Shadow says...

Zarra will continue to shoot off crossbow bolts, keeping her distance and avoiding the others as the drow aims more towards the head. She will hope it falls soon, though knowing there may be other trouble once the troll does fall.

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Attack (h.crossbow) on D20 (+7): 14, 21 (2 rolls)
  • Damage (h. crossbow) on D6 (+4): 7, 10 (2 rolls)
  • Sneak Attack I on D6 (+0): 6, 1, 1, 4 (4 rolls)
  • Sneak Attack II on D6 (+0): 1, 6, 2, 6 (4 rolls)

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.