Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 559 of 1199

Lorairies laughs softly." This is a harsh - Page 559 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Oct, 2017 - 3:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

05th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 17th Oct, 2017 - 2:54am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 559

Lawrance warily approaches the group, happy that his goal is now reachable, and salutes with a jaunty wave. "Hail and well met, friends! Thanks so much for clearing out that rabble! They were SUCH an annoyance for my research on the Illuskan circle, hanging around all obstructing and stuff. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll just take a look at this… oh, hey, what's the matter?" Spotting the two ill folk, he kneels down nearby. "Something caught from the Troll?" He watches as the obvious cleric and paladin try some healing, eyebrow quirking as they proclaim failure. "It's a bit unorthodox, but could I try something, to see if it helps?"
Specific Action: If the players allow, he will touch Fae and try to use his personal energy transfer to pull any necrotic energy and transfer it into nearby plants.

Sponsored Links:
17th Oct, 2017 - 4:12am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Zarra will look to the newcomers, Lorairies and Lawrance, considering them and slips one of her daggers up her sleeve as the wizard approaches as well making sure the cloth covering her face face was in place to disguise the drow's appearance.

On hearing him speak and the suggestion offered, the Zarra will say, "Your presence here is quite surprising, and even concerning given the company you keep. One who bears the symbol of Mask, the Master of Thieves and Lord of Shadows." So it would appear at least, when it came to Lorairies' shield as the crow gestures towards it.

Out of Character: I rolled well, and I felt it reasonable that Zarra would recognize the symbol. If I'm a mistaken I'll the post, perhaps I am wrong.

Post Date: 17th Oct, 2017 - 4:26am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lawrance tilts his head towards the dark & heavily garbed person, acknowledging their statement "Not surprising, once you hear my reasons, but let's get your friends cared for first. My camp and wagon are about an hour away, and town is quite a distance from here by wagon. Oh, and I hired Lorairies here for my investigations, I don't really know or care what deity she follows. If this doesn't work, we will need to stop them from getting worst, at least."

Post Date: 17th Oct, 2017 - 5:08am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 559 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

As it turns out, Velon is familiar with this disease. He's sure there's some fancy medical term for it, but soldiers like him just call it Toadslime Phage. In advanced stages, several parts of the body, pores included, start producing small quantities of yellowish ooze, resulting in a thin film of slime all over the body. For some reason, the lungs are the first to show signs of it.

It can be serious, but so long as a patient gets rest and care, a healthy person is expected to recover after a few weeks. Fatalities mostly occur among the young, old, and those who try to exert themselves too much. It looks to the paladin like Jack and Fay had already been ill for a bit, and the portal transfer, along with the rapid shift in climate, aggravated their condition.

Poppo still doesn't understand much of what these runes actually do, but he is able to quickly ascertain that this circle is nearly identical to its counterpart at Castle Naerytar, and it does appear to be intact enough to activate from this side.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 17th Oct, 2017 - 5:11am

Post Date: 17th Oct, 2017 - 1:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon looks at Lawrence and replies "Yes, please take a look, I don't believe it can be cured easily".

The paladin stands and pulls Lia aside, grabbing her gently by the back of her arm and guiding her away a few paces if she doesn't resist. He has a grave look on his face that she has rarely seen. "I have seen this before. It is common in the military after marching through swamps, days of rain, or taking shelter in a dank unused fort for too long. I fear the swamp got the best of Jack and Fay without us knowing, or perhaps they went somewhere in the keep with a particularly nasty mold or fungus. Lia… with how bad it's gotten… they can't go on." The red headed one has a face full of regret for what he has to tell her. "Men rarely died from it in our regiment, but those that did were always the ones that hid it or otherwise insisted on pushing on with their duties. Those who rested were typically fine, although not always, to be totally honest. Fay and Jack have absolutely no choice but to rest, but Lia… it will likely take a few weeks. I fear they are done with our quest. I fear you will have a tough choice to make as well." He pauses for a moment and looks at the strangers nearby. "I fear for our quest without their help, and especially without your influence on the team if you must go care for Fay. I wonder if these strangers could be persuaded into helping, although I'm not sure why they would. We may just be desperate enough to ask, at least."

Post Date: 17th Oct, 2017 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Lia looks to Vekon as the stranger speaks then back to the newcomer. Before she can speak Velon pulls her away. Her eyes widen as she hears all he has to say." Sune, help us. I..." She looks away for a short time." It is a tough decision but there is only one that I can make. I began this adventure not knowing my long lost son. Now I have him here with me I can't abandon him. I won't abandon him. I can't abandon Jack either. I will take them somewhere they can recuperate under my care. In a few weeks when they are recovered we can seek the group out and return to help. I know that this group will not fail." She has an anguished look on her face.

Lorairies grins at the heavily clothed one as she obviously doesn't trust her." Mask is no reason for you to fear. My God takes care of the poor and oppressed. Not everyone has everything handed to them. Some have to steal to live. Who are we to deny that? Some steal to gain wealth as well. This is a harsh world. If someone can't hold onto their wealth then maybe they don't deserve it." She laughs." Why are you hiding within that cloak? I represent my God openly. Is there something that you are hiding from us? "Lorairies grins at her almost mockingly.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 17th Oct, 2017 - 2:10pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Oct, 2017 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 559

The Quiet Shadow says...

"I follow the Dark Maiden and Dancing Goddess, my clothes openly showing my worship of Eilistraee with her symbol", Came the reply, Zarra tone cool towards question as her hand draws attention to the figure dancing before the moon, before continuing, "Even if it hides my appearance."

The drow felt suspicion rise, in part because of god's ill reputation but also that of her own path and the work she has had to do. Offering what she was thinking, Zarra says, "I had once almost been deceived by your god's words, but I learned they were most often an excuse for darker things. With his teaching generally encouraging the pursuit of one's self interest far above the needs of others." Admittedly, she could have simply come upon those less savory members of Mask's worship.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 17th Oct, 2017 - 4:30pm

Post Date: 17th Oct, 2017 - 3:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 559

Lorairies laughs softly." This is a harsh and dangerous world. If you don't look after yourself then who will? I still find it amusing that I'm being questioned by a person too afraid to show themselves. What can you be hiding? You have naught to fear from me. I'll not judge you. Mask accepts anyone. He is all about lifting up the downtrodden. Is that not a noble thing?" She grins at the stranger.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 17th Oct, 2017 - 3:41pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.