Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 562 of 1199

Poljen looks at Velon, then the newcomers. - Page 562 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Oct, 2017 - 2:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

04th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 18th Oct, 2017 - 3:15am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 562

With Poppo, he has a long, involved and round about discussion of the circle, spent mostly trying to keep the topic relevant, but enjoyable none the less. "Poppo, you are more than welcome to study from my spellbooks, the more variety we have in spells to use, the better we can deal with our opponents. I'll open my book and disarm it, whenever you need it."
Upon arriving at the camp and breaking it down, cleaning it up and dispatching the town-bound group, he gives the adventuring group all the details he can, relayed from his familiar. "If she has abilities to use, list them so we can prep spells against her."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Oct, 2017 - 3:20am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

When Lawrance arrives at the camp, he has reason to hesitate before breaking it down. It is getting quite dark, and it will be very dangerous for either group to head off in the night, especially Lia's. This mountain range is not the most treacherous the group has ever seen, but a caught ankle in the wrong place could still be disastrous. And then there's the cold air the night promises.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 18th Oct, 2017 - 3:21am

Post Date: 18th Oct, 2017 - 4:25am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lawrance pulls out his spell book, whispering the unlocking phrase, and ritually cast the nightly alarm spells. After finishing the warding of the trails leading to the camp (Engaging the audible version), he then begins to ritually cast the Hut spell, with a dark exterior, enclosing the group in it's comfortable 20' diameter. Passing the book over to Poppo, he suggests he do the same next to his dome, and then the entire party can spend the night in comfort and safety. He also makes sure that he gets his spell book back afterwards, not completely trusting this garrulous wizard, yet.

Post Date: 18th Oct, 2017 - 12:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 562 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia will smile at Zara." I wish we could have traveled together longer as well. Hopefully we can all rejoin the group soon." She walks around speaking quietly to everyone." Don't forget that since I am leaving it is time to decide on a new leader. . I'm staying out of this one since I'm soon to leave." Pain mars her visage as she thinks about this hard situation." May you choose well." She leaves them for now to dote over Fay and Jack. Mari is seated by Fay also trying to comfort him.

Lorairies smiles as the hut forms." It is nice to never have to sleep out in the rain Lawrence." She clears her throat." I have a question for the group. I am all for helping to save the world. How is the pay though? Will I be paid in advance? Will it be a certain amount a day? Maybe just a straight, equal share of whatever plunder we come across. I'm sorry for talking about something so mundane but I want to have it settled up front so no one will be upset later. I am a healing cleric among other things. That should be worth something." She smiles pleasantly and awaits their response.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 18th Oct, 2017 - 12:07pm

Post Date: 18th Oct, 2017 - 12:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poppo thanks Lawrance for the use of his spellbook and unlocks his own to share as well as the newly acquired one. "I haven't had a chance to look at the new one much but I'm sure there are some goodies in there."
Poppo then casts the ritual to set up his own hut for the rest of the group to sleep in. When the discussion goes to leader Poppo offers, "If I have a vote, I would vote for Velon. Poljen likes to charge into battle and might be too preoccupied to watch the whole battlefield. Cratol seems like more of an adviser-type. Zarra and I are new so I think that leaves us out. That's my two coppers on that."

Post Date: 18th Oct, 2017 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Velon responds to Lorairies the best he can. "I would think the group would agree to an equal share in the plunder, or as best it can be shared when unique items are involved." He looks to Poljen, Cratol, Poppo and Zarra for any opinions on this.

When there is a moment free, Velon walks over to Lia. He presents her with his half of their set of rings. "It seems best you take this and use it as needed if you and Fay are ever in danger. It does no good for us to each have one while you are away. I fear Fay would refuse, however. It is a tough thing, indeed, knowing you will be harmed when one of us falters (He looks at Fay). I've had to convince myself it is ok, as I truly do know you are a warrior just as I and are wise enough to use it well." He holds the ring up to her between two fingers, leaving her the choice of what to do. He looks at her with a sad face.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Oct, 2017 - 2:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 562

Lawrance smiles as the discussions wind the evening down, getting comfortable in the dimly lit, warm confines of his Hut. "I am for an equal share, as that is always fair, and I have little need for wealth except to expand my knowledge of the universe. I, of course, am unqualified at this time to vote for a party leader, but I will bow to any of you with experience in this campaign. If you need me, wake me." With that, he settles down in his bedroll, ready to sleep and greet the morning anew.

Post Date: 18th Oct, 2017 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 562

Poljen looks at Velon, then the newcomers. Suddenly he says, "Maybe WE should be thought of as the newcomers. Ha! As for pay, well, you will certainly earn a share of loot we find. If you find that too paltry, well, we can discuss it later." As to Poppo's remarks about a new team leader he says, "I would follow Velon."

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.