Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 563 of 1199

Though she'd been slow to answer, - Page 563 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Oct, 2017 - 5:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 18th Oct, 2017 - 3:32pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 563

Velon had revealed an appreciative quarter smile at Poppo's words about being leader, but was uneasy about the subject overall. He did not mind speaking up when he felt it was needed, but in the presence of Geoffroy, Lia, Poljen, etc, in the past he never even thought of the title for himself. At the sudden impending loss of Lia, however, he had realized very few original Blaze members were actually left, sadly. He knew leadership would be needed, but was still not worried about the title, assuming it would go to Poljen if not himself and was fine with either choice. His only worry was how Poljen would feel if it were the paladin, the mighty one well worthy himself. Hearing Poljen's words put him at great ease on the subject, enough so that those who know him may have even seen him relax ever so slightly after the fact. He was still curious to hear from Cratol most of all, but also Zarra, but either way was ready to embrace the new leader, whoever it may be.

"Thank you Poppo… and Poljen." He looked to the mighty Snow Leopard. "I would not have it be me without your support most of all, being well deserving yourself."

"I feel that Poljen's instincts, tenancy, and ferocity in battle are one of our greatest assets. Allowing him to do what he does best is wise, leaving other concerns to another. Much of the same could be said for Cratol, the Man of Action. If you'll all have me, I will do my best to follow the examples of our past leaders, allowing you all to do what you do best. It is merely one role amongst many important ones, indeed."

"Plus, a leader should talk, and that I do!" says the red faced one to prevent this from being more serious than necessary.

"What say you, my friends?" asks Velon, looking directly at Cratol. He raises an eyebrow in the direction of Zarra, as well.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Oct, 2017 - 4:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia looks to Velon with a distressed expression. She places her hand on his hand and closes it around the ring." I would rather you keep it. Fay would never wear it. He can be quite stubborn at times. Besides, we will meet again soon. Then I will do my best to shield you yet again since you are still working on dodging." She smiles at him and tries to hide her sadness.

Post Date: 18th Oct, 2017 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Velon gives a slow, silent nod at Lia's decision on the ring and puts his on. "It will remind me of you, not that I need a ring for that." He looks over at Fay and back. "Good luck, and thank you for everything. You are the heart of the Blaze. See you soon. Let us know where you end up."

"By the way, did you let Silas know his distraction is no longer needed? Hopefully Snapjaw will be safe from the dragons, too."

Post Date: 18th Oct, 2017 - 4:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 563 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol looks to the others. "Seeing that we only have four people left that are actual Silver blaze members and three have stated Velon is their choice then it looks as if we have a new leader. Lord knows I do not want it. Congrats Velon may you lead well." He walks over to a corner sits down and begins to meditate as he clears his mind and prepares for a long rest.

Post Date: 18th Oct, 2017 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon makes half a smile at Cratol and the group and nods, but they can likely tell he takes it seriously as he still looks fairly serious and there is no celebration. He moves around the room shaking hands with members of the group, old and new, and saying "I will do my best to live up to what you fine folk all deserve of me." He shakes hands with Lawrance and Lorairies too. "Thank you for joining us so quickly. We are blessed that you were here."

Post Date: 18th Oct, 2017 - 5:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

With a broad smile, Lawrance responds "There really was no choice, considering what's at stake. All beings of good conscience have to join ranks against the gains of evil, when it organizes itself. May we campaign long and well against the forces arrayed against us, and drive the darkness back into the realms it should remain!"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Oct, 2017 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 563

Poljen, sitting and sharpening his sword, says quietly, "The Silver Blaze is no more." He looks up from the blade to the others. "Only Cratol and myself are original members. That is not enough for us to call ourselves the Silver Blaze. We will have to find a new name at some point." He looks slightly downcast, but then he looks up again, the hint of a smile showing. "Mayhaps something on this adventure will lend itself to a new name, as our use of silver weapons lead us to call ourselves the Blaze, eh? Or if Lia does return, of course, we can once more don the mantle of Silver Blaze."

18th Oct, 2017 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 563

The Quiet Shadow says...

Though she'd been slow to answer, the drow will look to Velon and say, "In this time of uncertainty or even rising darkness as a scaled tyrant seeks to rise with an cruel claw, a paladin's courage may well be needed to light the way." Such words were admittedly likely to be surprising given who her kin of blood was.

Zarra will pause, offering a smile to Velon before continuing, "I would be willing to continue this journey with you taking the lead." The drow does wonders where this path will lead, and hopes they can make it through without losing anymore. There was much left to do, and as was being said it appears the Silver Blaze may well need to be disbanded for the time being.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 18th Oct, 2017 - 9:35pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.