Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 564 of 1199

Velon too chuckles at the falling ice, a valuable - Page 564 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Oct, 2017 - 3:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 18th Oct, 2017 - 9:05pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 564

Velon nods in appreciation of Zarra's words, and shakes hands with her if she would allow just as he was doing with the rest of the established group.

He has mixed feelings about this talk of no more Blaze, but keeps any thoughts to himself. On one hand any long standing group worthy of respect surely has been passed down beyond the tenure of its founding members. On the other it surely will not be the same without Lia's spirit around on top of the absence of Geoffroy, earlier members, and original leader that Velon did not know well or at all. Perhaps a new name was best when the time is right. If one such as Poljen feels this way it may indeed be best. He looks at Cratol out of the corner of his eye to see if he will voice an opinion on the matter.

After giving the previous topics time to be discussed and waiting for a lull in conversation, Velon pipes up once again. "Well, we had best rest and be ready to start with the sun tomorrow. Is anyone able to scout ahead to the village again and see if they can find this Rezmir? Poljen? Lawrance you mentioned scouting afar?"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Oct, 2017 - 9:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"Of course, Velon. I can send my familiar afield and have it report back, once we close in, or I could have it head there as soon as we rise, but it is many hours from here. Either way, we can certainly get an advance report on what we face."

Post Date: 18th Oct, 2017 - 10:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lorairies grins as she shakes Velon's hand." I am glad we were in the right spot to meet you. The world is fine as it is and doesn't need destroying. I feel that this will be quite the adventure as well. While chasing after a half dragon will be dangerous it will most certainly be protitable. Dragons and gold go together like halflings and hearty meals. One is not found without the other." She winks at Velon and grins at Poppo. The young cleric chimes into conversations after this from time to time but mainly observes the group casually to learn what she can.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 18th Oct, 2017 - 10:01pm

Post Date: 18th Oct, 2017 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 564 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The night passes by easily enough. The twin Tiny Huts remain warm and dry throughout the night, helping protect the group from the cold mountain air.

There is a breathtaking sunrise when morning comes. When the huts are dispelled, for an instant the group finds themselves inside a bubble of very thin ice. The ice remains intact only for a moment, then shatters, showering the group in tiny shards.

With so many hands, the camp is quickly broken down. Lawrance's two hirelings declare they'll accompany Lia down the mountain, though they seem reluctant to approach Fay or Jack.

Post Date: 19th Oct, 2017 - 12:28am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

As the group discusses the (Temporary) retirement of the Silver Blaze name, Poppo chimes up, "How about the Runic Circle? It's what brought us together on this adventure with our new allies."

While the rest of the group works on breaking camp, Poppo works on a breakfast for everyone with supplies from his rations. He is careful not to make something to aromatic to draw any hungry predators but supplies some hearty non-glue oatmeal with pinches of cinnamon and nutmeg. Once everything is packed away, Poppo places most of his gear into the bag of holding and secures it to his belt pouch. He returns to Lawrance his spell book and retrieves his own once he has finished preparing his spells for the day.

Post Date: 19th Oct, 2017 - 12:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Lawrance rises early, spending time prepping spells and eating. After camp is broken, he dispels the Hut and laughs in surprise at the cascade of ice falling over his head and shoulders. “Now THAT’S a fun thing! Imagine what snow would do, if it froze? Instant 20 foot igloo! Didn’t I see Sleet Storm in one of your books, Poppo? Imagine the possibilities! “ He packs up and pays the retainers their wages, adding 2 gold each beyond the agreed amounts, for the return trip. “Thanks for helping me out, men, and keep my newfound friends safe on their journey into town. Lorairies, I owe you some coin, so here. ”
“Okay, lets be off and beard this dragon in it’s large hall. Valon, what’s your pleasure send my celestial now or wait until we get closer?”
While waiting, he heats up his cloak with cantrips, wrapping himself completely in its depths. Only his eyes are easily visible and the edges of the cloak drag across the ground, disturbing his footprints.
SA : spend 14 gp on the guards and offer Lorairies 10 gp.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Oct, 2017 - 12:44am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 564

Cratol rises early and is seen outside going through his exercises and forms to keep him in battle shape. He will only stop a bit to eat right before they break camp and get ready to head to their goal of finding that half dragon and retrieving the mask.

Post Date: 19th Oct, 2017 - 3:01am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 564

Velon too chuckles at the falling ice, a valuable spell indeed, but also shivers at the cold mountain air. They had been dressed for the muggy swamp mere hours ago.

He smiles at Lawrance with regard to the scouting. "Up to you, friend. You know the place and your celestial best. We'll trust in you to gather what information you can. As with Poljen and Cratol's instincts in battle or Poppo's choice in spells, no leader dictates these things here. I just hope to provide leadership when it is needed, but it could come from anyone with a good idea or opinion worth sharing, too. This is no military regimen. Several of these fine folks are some of the heroes of Greenest, and such heroes do not march in unison or await orders before acting. We'll take some teamwork or a cunning plan any day, of course." He gives Lawrance a wink and his usual big smile between bushy red mustache and beard.

----------

Velon approaches Lia and the departing members one last time before they go. "Lia, will you contact Silas and tell him all that has occurred and where we headed now? I'd hope they are done toying with the dragons by now. Best of luck to you all, and we are all already eager for the day we get to see you again." He raises his hand and taps the ring with a finger, giving her a wink.

He approaches Jack and wishes him luck getting better, and then Fay. He clasps hand against opposing forearm with the bard. "Good luck, brother. We will miss your spirit, your song, and I fear… your sword. Get better quickly as we're likely to need you soon." He nods to them all, gives Lia one last sad look, and manages half a smile before slowly turning to walk away as they depart.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.