Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 570 of 1199

Cratol is sitting there meditating when he - Page 570 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Oct, 2017 - 2:04am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

26th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 256268
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
23rd Oct, 2017 - 3:05am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 570

The Quiet Shadow says...

Zarra will have her longbow at ready by her side, ready to cast disguise self to change her appearance when needed. Of which she will cast at the first sign of trouble. On Lorairies' words she will whisper simply, "Of course." She will keep an eye out for danger.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 23rd Oct, 2017 - 3:07am



Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2017 - 3:31am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The lock pops open with only a little bit of finessing from Loraires. You open the door, and are greeted by the gagging stench of concentrated urine. You managed to find the Tanner's workshop. There are dozens of hides in here, in various states of curing.

The source of the smell is nearby. An open vat full of uric acid, an important, if unpleasant, part of the process.

Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2017 - 4:49am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

As the door swings open Lorairies smiles." Mask is indeed with us", she whispers. She grimaces at the smell in the tannery. Lora will close the door as Zarra enters the building. She will peek out any available window or crack in the wall to see what they face in the street. While looking she will take careful note of how the guards are dressed.

"We need to wait here a few moments for this spell to wear off. If we appear out of thin air seemingly in the street I don't think any disguise will save us. You might want to spend the time looking out a window to see how to disguise yourself." She will say all this in a very low voice.

After this she will chant softly asking Mask to change her appearance to that of a man. She will change her apparent height to about 6' tall and a strong build. Her armor and clothing will match what she sees the humans in the street outside wearing. She looks over to Zarra." What do you think? Am I handsome now? "She smiles." I am ready when you are." They will watch for a moment when no one is looking their way and step into the street.

Specific Action: Cast Disguise Self.
.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 23rd Oct, 2017 - 4:51am

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2017 - 12:47am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 570 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The two scouts disguise themselves and step out into the street when all seems clear. Moving about proves to be relatively easy like this. The guards seem to ignore you, and the locals take pains to get out of your way.

The Temple that Rezmir disappeared into is near the center of town. The large stables are to the south.

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2017 - 1:20am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lorairies nods in satisfaction at how their disguises are working so far. Speaking in a low voice when no one is nearby she says," Lets head to the stable. Velon said that it was a priority. We need to find out what is in there." The apparent burly guard heads south towards the stables. She will watch carefully for all the ways to spy on the stable.

Out of Character: : Thomas, I'm not trying to just take over the spying mission. You haven't been around much the last few days so I'm trying to keep the story moving along. I hate for the rest of the party to be out of action any longer than necessary. Feel free to add in your input and help make decisions if you are available. I was hoping the two could get to know each other a lot better on this spy mission.

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2017 - 1:44am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

The stables are found easily enough, but getting within may be more problematic. There are a dozen men sitting and standing outside the two entrances, both of which are secured with chains and a heavy lock.

Said guards appear a bit more alert and suspicious of everyone nearby.

The main group waits patiently outside of the village. There is a brief flurry of activity, and eight men start heading out. They head towards the same trail that you came down, and don't appear particularly in a hurry. They'll pass by your position, probably without noticing you, relatively shortly.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Oct, 2017 - 1:57am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 570

Lawrance whispers to the party, “These guys are probably the reinforcements to the gate group. I don’t think it would be a good idea to let them reach the gate and find out all their fellow mercenaries have been dealt with. I’m not a strategist, I just know what I’ve read, and I think it would be a good idea to ambush them from behind once they are well out of earshot of the village. “.

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2017 - 2:04am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 570

Cratol is sitting there meditating when he hears the others whispering about some guards coming. He moves slowly and carefully to be hidden from the path. He will be tense and ready to spring in case that is what the others with to do to take this guys out.


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.