Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 571 of 1199

Velon whispers to Poljen and Cratol before - Page 571 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Oct, 2017 - 10:27am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

24th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 260124
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 24th Oct, 2017 - 2:27am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 571

She glances at Zarra as they walk casually by at a distance. Speaking very quietly, "Any ideas how to get in?" Lorairies takes in the upper part of the walls and the roof. She looks for any small cracks that could be used to look in from above.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 24th Oct, 2017 - 2:51am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Oct, 2017 - 2:46am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The rooftop is thatch. If the scouts can get up there, digging a hole through the straw for either surveillance or entry would be relatively simple, but they'd be easy to spot, and would be making a good amount of noise.

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2017 - 3:32am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

She looks to Zarra for any ideas. Absent an idea from her then she will head north towards the temple where their prey hid. Speaking very softly again she says," I have a way to get a look inside the stables. It will require darkness however. In the meantime we should take a look at the temple and try to determine also if any of these buildings house more guards."

Specific Action: She will go to look at the temple and will check for guards hidden in buildings.

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2017 - 4:21am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 571 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The pair make their way to the temple easily enough. Unlike with the stables, there do not appear to be guards outside keeping watch.

The main group watches the band of men approach, if they are to interfere, they need to do something soon.

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 24th Oct, 2017 - 4:22am

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2017 - 4:44am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The young cleric shrugs and smiles." Well, we are here to learn what we can I suppose. Here goes nothing." She will push the doors open as little as possible to attempt to see inside. Lorairies will look in a window if there is one visible. She will be sure to do it when no one is watching. Lora once again murmurs quietly calling upon Mask to aid her efforts on each check.

Specific Action: Stealth check to look in undetected with advantage due to Cloak of the Bat. Perception check to look inside.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 24th Oct, 2017 - 4:45am

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2017 - 5:20am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Lorairies casually walks up to the door, makes sure no one is looking, and peeks within.

She does not see any signs of life. The space within looks like that of an ordinary temple dedicated to Silvanus, the Oak Father.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Oct, 2017 - 7:54am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 571

She curses under her breath." Zarra, we must go within. Our prey seems to have escaped." Lorairies looks around to make sure that no one is watching and then pushes the doors open enough for the two of them to enter. She will move in quietly but will act as if she belongs in case anyone is still in the temple. She searches all over the temple for clues to where the half dragon went. Lora will also pocket any valuable looking items or coins etc once she is certain that they are alone in the temple. She once again calls upon Mask to help her find where Rezmir went.

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2017 - 10:27am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 571

Velon whispers to Poljen and Cratol before the guard patrol is within earshot. "You boys looking for some practice? Shall we take them out from behind once they pass? Let's keep one alive, though. Keep it quiet, and watch for runners." He looks around to the rest of the group to ensure they are out of site from the road but ready for action.

Out of Character: . If the guards are too close he'll say the same thing to Poljen and Cratol via Message.


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.