Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 572 of 1199

The Lightning Bolt flashes up the trail, toppling - Page 572 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Oct, 2017 - 6:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

06th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
24th Oct, 2017 - 2:40pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 572

The Quiet Shadow says...

The drow appeared distracted though she kept with the one that she was scouting with. Looking to Lorairies, she says softly, "We can't give up, she has to be here somewhere." Zarra gives an apologetic look for her silence.

Out of Character: My apologies for that, things didn't go quite as smoothly and I am disappointed that we were not able to have the two talk a little bit more. Will be opportunity though as we continue on.

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Perception on D20 (+3): 15 (1 roll)
  • Stealth on D20 (+6): 22 (1 roll)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Oct, 2017 - 2:40pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The scouts poke into the temple. This area appears clear, and looks like a typical place of worship for a village this size. However the place gives off more of a sense of disuse than you'd normally expect. Also, the cleric of Mask, in tune with the divine, does not get the sense that Silvanus watches over this place at present.

As to valuables, there are a few trinkets, but the best among them appears to be a wood and silver statuette showcasing the oak leaf of Silvanus. This item should be the centerpoint of the deity's power in this room, but it is simple to discover why it is not when it is picked up. Someone etched a symbol of desecration into its base, then stained it with some manner of blood. They wanted this place's divine connection severed, but in a manner that would not be immediately obvious.

There is a door leading to a back area, and stairs leading below ground.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 24th Oct, 2017 - 2:41pm

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2017 - 2:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Cratol nods to Velon and waits till the guards get past then jumps out and attacks the ones in the rear. He will use a Ki point to get extra attacks in.

Out of Character: Not sure how the ring helps him with initiative but I think he had long enough time for it to a tune to him.

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2017 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 572 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

She frowns at the stairs and the back door." Well this isn't what I wanted to see. They have fled who knows where. I'm sure they went down the stairs but we should probably check the back door first. Can you look down the stairs just a little ways to see if you can learn something? "She then walks quietly to the back door and peers out. Lorairies asks Mask to help her see clearly.

Specific Action: She cast guidance for her perception.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 24th Oct, 2017 - 4:45pm

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2017 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen nods in agreement and moves into a position for a surprise attack on the patrol. Just as he is about to attack, he remembers NOT to let out a battle cry. At least, not at this time…

Out of Character: : Will roll Stealth, then Initiative, followed by Reckless Attacks, since he will Rage as his Bonus…

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2017 - 5:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

In Game: : Lawrance leans out of the Hut, trying to see the group of ruffians that need to be taken care of. Calling upon the raw energies of the universe, he forms them through his ability into a electrically charged column, creating a horizontal bolt of lightning that surges towards the enemy group, directed along a path to catch as many bad guys and no good guys.
Specific Action: Either move and cast Lightning Bolt or just cast from within the Hut. If LB is too short to catch the group, I'll need to switch to another spell and I'll revise this post. (100' from me)
Out of Character: : Based on my range, I will try to be mostly inside the Hut and cast spells, but I need the range to targets. If it is too short, I will do full move and let the Hut drop, so I can engage them within 60 feet.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Oct, 2017 - 5:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 572

Velon casts Bless on himself, Poljen and Cratol just as the guards pass, muttering the verbal component of the spell as quietly as possible under his breath, hoping that Bahamut will still answer his call for assistance.

The fiery one then holds up his silence stone for the team to see, hoping they'll take it as a silent offer to stay close to him as they approach to aid in their sneak attack. He drops the necklace onto his skin and below his shirt to activate the silencing circle around him. After the guards pass he emerges from cover in unison with Cratol, Poljen and the rest. He thinks to himself that neither the sound of his booming energy attack nor the light from his flaming blade are very good ideas right now and settles for one regular melee strike. He hopes the sphere of silence will also capture any cries from the enemy so he rushes right into the center of the patrol as he strikes.

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2017 - 6:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 572

The Lightning Bolt flashes up the trail, toppling two of the men immediately.

Cratol, Poljen, and Velon rush into the fray, each felling one of the wounded. In almost the blink of an eye, there are only three left. A badly scorched cultist turns and swings at Cratol, but misses.

The two who had been at the front of the column, a man and a woman, seem less harmed by the lightning than the others. They turn back towards you, and their bodies start rippling as they quickly remove their coats.

Within a few moments, two hulking wolflike humanoids stand before you, snarling with rage.

Lorairies and Zarra poke into the temple a little further. The former checks out the back room. It appears to be a study and private quarters for the local priest. Someone in brown robes sits with his back to you at a small table.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.