Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 573 of 1199

She nods at this and smiles. "I had forgotten - Page 573 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Oct, 2017 - 8:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

07th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 24th Oct, 2017 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 573

Poljen grins his feral grin and says, "If the magic of this weapon is not enough for you, I will use my silver weapon, fiend!" He moves to the larger of the creatures and attacks.

Out of Character: : Staying Reckless since we need these things down quickly.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Oct, 2017 - 7:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Trusting Cratol to finish off the one he is tangling with, Velon rushes past to engage the wolflike creatures. He tries to flank whichever Poljen engaged to take it down quickly, refraining from using his magically enhanced strikes once again.

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2017 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

She smiles grimly at seeing someone dressed in priest garb. Lorairies doubted that an actual priest of Silvanus would spend a minute more than necessary in this desecrated temple.

She walks up quietly behind him. As she does so she gestures towards him and chants softly to Mask. As the spell hopefully takes effect she begins to question him. Her voice is in a sharp contrast to her appearance but she relies upon the magic. She tries to lower her voice and speak gruffly." I'm looking for the half dragon to help them. Where did they go? How can I find them?"

Specific Action: She cast charm person on him. Her spell save D.C. Is 15.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 24th Oct, 2017 - 7:22pm

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2017 - 7:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 573 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of Character: : Oops, I forgot the Bless dice for each attack. I will roll them below and hope the first attack hits as well…

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2017 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

In Game: : Eyes wide at this new creature, Lawrance tries to identify it's type and species as he also tries to burn it to a crisp! Three beams of intense red light leap from his fingers, speeding out to strike hard on one of the wolf-like creatures!
Specific Action: Cast Scorching Ray at a single wolfman target
Out of Character: : Rolling for either Arcana or History (+6), whichever is appropriate, to determine what these creatures are. Rolling to hit (+6) three times for attack, and 2d6 for each damage that hits.

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2017 - 7:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Cratol attacks the person in front of him hoping to take them out before turning to help the others with the remaining two.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Oct, 2017 - 7:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 573

The fake priest falls to the spell's effects easily enough. He seems slightly dazed as he turns towards the disguised priestess of Mask.

"You mean the wyrmspeaker? Try not to let others hear you speak of her without the title. I don't give a damn, but you know those Black Wing types, they love causing pain and are always looking for an excuse. Sickening."

"Anyways, I dunno where she is now, but you could find her tonight easily enough. She'll be heading to the well along with this week's shipment."

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2017 - 8:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 573

She nods at this and smiles. "I had forgotten about that. I'm not feeling well today. Where is the well again? I really need to talk to the Wyrmspeaker. What shipment do you speak of? I wasn't aware of a shipment this week. Also, why are the stables so heavily guarded now? I don't remember it being this heavily guarded before."

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.