Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 574 of 1199

Zarra slips up behind the man and gets a hold - Page 574 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Oct, 2017 - 1:46am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 24th Oct, 2017 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 574

"Of course there's a shipment, there's one every… "He narrows his eyes suspiciously. "Who did you say you were?"

Even with the spell, it seems obvious he's figured out something isn't right here.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Oct, 2017 - 9:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

She frowns at this." I am Vicaver Carter. I haven't been here that long but you and I have spoken before. I'm sorry, I don't feel well today. Of course there is a shipment every week. My head is pounding. What is the best way to get to the well?" She tries to look like she is in pain.

24th Oct, 2017 - 10:14pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Quiet Shadow says...

Having not stayed far behind, Zarra will prepare for more direct methods if her company's deception fails. She will try to discern the fake priest's reaction to the question offer and ready her dagger.

If she is able to do so, and it becomes clear their cover has been blown, Zarra will move behind the priest and place a blade to his throat, with the words, "Struggle, or offer alarm and I will kill you."

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 25th Oct, 2017 - 12:09am

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Deception on D20 (+6): 19 (1 roll)

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2017 - 10:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 574 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

At Lorairies' rather unconvincing attempt to recover from her fumble, the man quickly reaches into his desk and retrieves a nasty looking dagger. "Keep your hands where I can see them. We're going to have a little chat with Captain Othelstan. You can tell him your funny little story, see if he believes it."

Out of Character: Just so you are aware, It wasn't just shipping frequency, there were several pitfalls there, including a major mistake made in the attempted recovery. Don't feel bad, it was all based on stuff you couldn't be expected to know right now.

24th Oct, 2017 - 10:17pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Out of Character: It would seem I slipped in the post right before yours is made, I'm not sure if it makes any difference but hopefully the result of Zarra's deception can help change the results a bit.

If not or if you feel like should, I can see about editing my post. I could try having Zarra sneak up to the fake priest and place a blade against his throat, with warning not to give alarm or to struggle. With whatever rolls are needed for such a action.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 24th Oct, 2017 - 10:18pm

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2017 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

She smiles at him." Fine. You are smarter than you look. You've got me." She laughs." Lorairies watches his hands and the dagger. She notices Zarra out of the corner of her eye. Lora unsheathes her short sword and will attempt to run him through.

Specific Action: She will wait to see if Zarra is successful with the dagger. If she is then she won't strike. Since Zarra will be right next to the false priest as well I assume she will have advantage in striking which will also give her sneak attack damage. If that is wrong then please ignore the second attack roll.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Oct, 2017 - 12:12am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 574

The Quiet Shadow says...

Out of Character: The edit felt a bit awkward, given how I already knew the results, but I hope it'll do.

I have to hurry, given how I don't have much time on my break left, so I can't figure out bonuses to attack/damage. Rolling with advantage.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 25th Oct, 2017 - 2:11am

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Insight on D20 (+6): 16 (1 roll)
  • Attack (dagger) on D20 (+0): 9, 20 (2 rolls)
  • Damage (dagger) on D4 (+0): 1, 1 (2 rolls)
  • Sneak Attack on D6 (+0): 1, 4, 4, 6 (4 rolls)

Post Date: 25th Oct, 2017 - 1:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 574

Zarra slips up behind the man and gets a hold of him. He slowly drops his knife, and stands there nervously as you look at him.

Raspily, he clears his throat and asks, "Now what?"

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.