Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 575 of 1199

She laughs at hearing this." He is telling - Page 575 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Oct, 2017 - 6:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

06th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 25th Oct, 2017 - 2:20am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 575

Lorairies grins at the situation." Hm.. Very interesting. How about you answer my questions. How do I get to the well? What is being kept in the stables under guard? What made that huge indentation outside of town? Cooperate and you will live. Do not and well.... I wouldn't call my bluff. I'm not much of a humanitarian." She whispers to Mask and asks for his blessing again.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 25th Oct, 2017 - 2:21am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Oct, 2017 - 3:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol finishes off the man before him with two swift blows as Poljen and Velon hurry by to engage one of the targets. They each strike the creature once.

Lawrance's expertise is telling him that these creatures are werewolves, and not recently turned pups either given their control of the transformation. He launches flame at one of them, but only one of his bolts hits his target.

While Poljen engages the male of the pair, the female slips up and bites into his arm, raking claws along his back as well. The pain is bad enough, but there's a deeper burning sensation that speaks of much worse.

Out of Character: Poljen takes 22 damage, reduced to 11, and must make a Constitution save.

The false priest gulps, points a little east of south, and says, "The well? Get on a good horse and ride that way a thousand miles or so. The indentation was made by the castle they're using to ferry the treasure in the stables to the well. You'll see it in a few hours, after dark."

Post Date: 25th Oct, 2017 - 3:57am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Poljen snarls right back at the female werewolf, but keeps attacking the male, knowing it has taken more damage than the female. "No wolf can defeat a stone leopard!"

25th Oct, 2017 - 4:25am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 575 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Pressing a bit more aggressively against his throat, Zarra will ask softly, "What of the stable, what is inside there?" The drow will keep a firm grip on the man.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 25th Oct, 2017 - 5:03am

Post Date: 25th Oct, 2017 - 4:31am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lawrance calls outs to the group "They're weres! Silver or magic works best, not much else!" He then casts a binding magic on the male, trying to overcome it's will and fix it into place. Bolt after bolt of fire follows his casting, attempting to burn it into a smoldering fur ball!

Specific Action: Hold Person on the male, then Fire Bolt on round 2 with advantage if it works, followed by Witch Bolt on round 3 if it is still up. If it doesn't work, and was only resisted, Hold Person again next round. If the spell has no grip on the target at all, try a Witch Bolt on round 2 and use subsequent actions to auto-hit for d12.

If the Hold fails, ignore the 2nd d20 of the Fire Bolt and don't do the 3rd round FB. If the Hold Person completely has no grip, ignore the 2nd d20 of the Witch Bolt for round 2.

Out of Character: : I will also try and judge susceptibility to a particular element, to see if one works better than others for future rounds.

Post Date: 25th Oct, 2017 - 4:56am / Post ID: #

A Friend

She grins as she knows the man previously answered this question indirectly. Lorairies knows that this will be a good chance to determine whether he is lying or not. She studies his body language and his face as he prepares to answer her companion. Whispering yet again she calls upon Mask to get the truth from this false priest.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Oct, 2017 - 5:34am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 575

"Gaah! You don't have to kill me. There's… there's a cage in the basement, you could lock me in there. The stable holds tribute for the Dragon Queen."

Lorairies is fairly certain that he is at least mostly telling the truth in response to your questions. But she is also fairly certain he's trying something nasty with the suggestion to go downstairs.

Post Date: 25th Oct, 2017 - 6:30am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 575

She laughs at hearing this." He is telling the truth mostly. The bit about going downstairs to lock him up though… "She feigns looking thoughtful for a moment to make him hopeful. Lorairies kicks the dagger he dropped away from him and then picks it up." This is certainly a foul looking dagger. I wonder if it has any special properties… "She shrugs." Zarra, we don't need him any more. You know what to do. You can have the honors or I can take care of it if you are squeamish."

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.