Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 577 of 1199

Cratol looks around and then joins in the - Page 577 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Oct, 2017 - 10:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

26th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 256308
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 25th Oct, 2017 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 577

Poljen laughs. "Ha! You have found your doom, were-beast! And your mate will also fall this day!"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Oct, 2017 - 8:17pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lorairies examines the tannery out of boredom while waiting. After doing this for some time she takes a seat by Zarra." So… you have a distaste for Mask but the only face I've ever seen of yours isn't even you. You really pique my curiosity. What do you hide under that cloak? I told you before that I'm not judgemental. I've worked with all sorts of people. All I care about is competence and that they won't stab me in the back." She examines the dagger and other items retrieved from the false priest.

Out of Character: : Does the dagger seem magical? How many hours before darkness falls?

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 25th Oct, 2017 - 8:17pm

Post Date: 25th Oct, 2017 - 8:21pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Velon grows concerned over the werewolves and their bites. He continues flanking the beasts with Poljen and Cratol, striking out once again with green flame that dances between the two targets.

Post Date: 25th Oct, 2017 - 8:29pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 577 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lora jumps up suddenly." Lawrance's familiar! I had forgotten about that." She pulls it out of her bag." Tell Lawrence that all is well. We are waiting until darkness in this building. The half dragon will be here tonight. Watch for flying castle to land out by them. Nothing to worry about in stable." She shrugs." That's all I have. I'm not sure how much it will understand anyways to pass on. Anything you would like to add Zarra? "Once Zarra responds one way or the other she will peer out the back of the building to make sure no one is watching. When it is safe to do so she releases the hawk." Return to your master."

Post Date: 25th Oct, 2017 - 8:31pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Seeing that the female is becoming an issue, Lawrance targets her with his next round of spells, firing off a Hold Person to see if she is more susceptible than the male, and taking her out of the equation!

Specific Action: Hold Person on the female, followed by FireBolts.

Post Date: 25th Oct, 2017 - 9:23pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Poljen cuts down the male with two well placed blows.

His apparent mate howls in fury and rage, only to freeze in place as Lawrance completes his spell. This leaves her vulnerable to Velon and Cratol, who have little difficulty cutting her down.

All goes quiet. A few minutes later, Lawrance sees his familiar approaching. It relays the message from the scouts, along with a description of the building they're hunkered down in.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Oct, 2017 - 10:15pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 577

After the dust settles, Lawrance helps in moving to bodies off the trail and into concealment, then joins in searching the corpses for anything of note. When his familiar arrives and passes on the details of the message, he relays them to the rest of the group.
"Can you imagine?! A flying CASTLE! Velon, we should head back to our rally/sally point and await until the time is right. Unless you think we should find a point closer to their building? I can use the time to recover some of my magics for the fray. Do you think we'll be able to ground the castle and take it over? I'd LOVE to see it's workings!"
He then sends his hawk back to view the village, to report back once the castle arrives or he calls it.
"You've both been bitten, correct? We need to get the curse removed, as soon as possible. Do either of you have that talent? I don't have that spell in my repertoire, as yet."

Out of Character: : please confirm - Used 2 Holds, 1 Lightning and 1 Scorching Ray - 3 2nd, 1 3rd.

Post Date: 25th Oct, 2017 - 10:54pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 577

Cratol looks around and then joins in the searching of the bodies and moving them off the path and into hiding them. He looks and about after that and says so if I was bit does that mean I will be a werewolf now?


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.