Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 579 of 1199

Lorairies grins from ear to ear." This - Page 579 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Oct, 2017 - 11:46am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

22nd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 255687
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 26th Oct, 2017 - 2:41am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 579

Poljen frowns as the curse of the were-creatures is discussed. "I do not like this. I knew we would miss Lia's presence. I am sure she could cure this. But for now, I will carry on." He sits down to hone his blade, and catch his breath.

Out of Character: : I will roll a couple of Hit Dice, but if the first one gets him back to full, the second is saved.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Oct, 2017 - 3:01am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Grinning in response, Lawrance Tries to relay everything that he knows: “They didn’t specify when the castle would arrive, but the implication is that it will arrive at the evening since our foe will also be out at that time. I expect the castle is where she probably stores all her most valuable goods. It might actually be a good thing if we assaulted before it arrives, because it probably contains it’s own militia. But I don’t really know.”
He mulls over the information his familiar had gathered.
“ I suppose I should let our compatriots know that my familiar can hear everything and relay it all to me. She didn’t seem to want to tell the familiar that the stables contain all of the half dragons loot. Oh, well. “
Once they arrive at their destination,Lawrance starts to set up the ritual casting of the Hut once again.
“Let’s just hope that we wrap this up successfully, so that we can make our way to town and pick up the remove curse spell.”.

Post Date: 26th Oct, 2017 - 3:03am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

“By the way, speaking of options, anyone think those guard uniforms could be useful?”

Out of Character: . Need to roll hit dice as well to recover those 18 HP. Need to look at specifics on that in the morning and will roll in Q&A section then.

Post Date: 26th Oct, 2017 - 3:06am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 579 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Hours later, the sky begins to turn dark. About the time when you are confident it should be safe enough to approach the town unseen, those watching the sky spot something odd. There's a large cloud in the sky that is not moving with the others. It is heading straight for the village.

The scouts in the village hear people talking outside their hiding place, and then people moving off. When they take a look, they find that all but one of the nearby lookouts are gone. The rest are heading further into the village, it looks like they're going towards the stables.

The cultists seem to be dropping outward pretenses for now. Several unusual creatures are moving through the streets, including another Godslayer, this one with white scales. Someone steps out and unfurls a banner with an offwhite eye emblazoned upon it.

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 26th Oct, 2017 - 3:17am

Post Date: 26th Oct, 2017 - 3:08am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol tells the others as he seeing this cloud moving. "I think now is the time to attack and take out the guards we can as soon as we can. This way we will be ready for then she shows herself and we can get that mask and get out of here."

Attached Image Edited: KNtoran on 26th Oct, 2017 - 3:09am

Post Date: 26th Oct, 2017 - 3:16am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

“I concur. There will be too many to deal with otherwise. I shall conserve magics for the big fights, but I don’t like the idea of not having the ground troops dealt with. I can get a message to our scouts to coordinate our actions. “.
“50 grunts should be easy enough, but how well do we think we can handle the unusual ones?”

Out of Character: : ETA for the castle in the clouds?

Attached Image Edited: Gknightbc on 26th Oct, 2017 - 3:55am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Oct, 2017 - 4:44am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 579

The Quiet Shadow says...

Looking towards Lorairies, the drow will consider her musing before saying, "Perhaps… if we defeat everyone in town could we take with us any of that hoard, though this and the mask will likely bring the wrath of dragons." Zarra will think on what they may face, and the danger that may come.

Once the day grew dark, and they checked out the door of the shed, Zarra will look to her fellow scout to say, "Shall we make our way to the others?" Looking to see Lorairies' reply to her suggestion, the drow waits to see what the decision and for them to perhaps head out.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 26th Oct, 2017 - 4:45am



Post Date: 26th Oct, 2017 - 11:46am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 579

Lorairies grins from ear to ear." This would make my retirement. If we could get that dragon treasure I might give up my life of thievery. Maybe." She laughs at this.

Seeing the godslayer her jaw drops. "What in Faerun is that? It's huge." She responds to Zarra and says," It is time to go. We have done all we came to do. Now it's time to meet up with the main group and see what the plan will be with this new information." She dons her Goggles of Night." Let us make haste Zarra and rejoin the others." She checks to see that it is safe to go and then Lora will step out the back door of the tannery shed leaving it open for Zarra. Lorairies will move quickly into the concealing darkness to meet their group.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 26th Oct, 2017 - 11:48am


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.