Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 582 of 1199

Velon sends a Message to Zarra briefly. "Don't - Page 582 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Oct, 2017 - 1:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 26th Oct, 2017 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 582

Cratol Take a hold of the downed Guard and drags him away from the village and hides the body. He will search the body for any valuables.

Sponsored Links:
27th Oct, 2017 - 12:22am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Zarra will not immediately knew what she had discussed with her scouting partner, instead conversing so everyone was up to date and in discussing what to do next. There was the guard who had to be taken care of, yet once this was completed her disguise would fall.

Looking to Lorairies, her appearance revealed without a mask or hood to hide her face, Zarra will say, "You wish to know why I hid myself behind a mask, just because I'm a drow. My kin hated, and admittedly rightly so when it comes to the majority of my race, for their cruelty and evil." The drow will watch to see her reaction.

Out of Character: I request that things slow down a little bit until I get off in a little over an hour and a half. It makes me more than a little anxious to see two to three pages pop up before I'm able to reply.

Post Date: 27th Oct, 2017 - 12:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lorairies walks back in quietly with the guard having been silenced. She listens to the conversation for a bit then adds her own input." I can help with getting over the walls. Since it is dark now I have the ability to fly. I can fly up after looking for an area that will be safe. If I carry a rope up I can drop it below to you. Problem solved. While I like the idea of a familiar just taking the mask we can't forget all the tribute on board. It should be a lot of gold. We all want to be wealthy, don't we? There is nothing wrong with personal gain while saving the world." She smiles brightly at the group.

Upon seeing Zarra's actual face her eyes widen just the slightest bit and she smiles." Thank you for showing me your true face. It doesn't matter to me that you are a drow. I have done a lot of work with your kin. Many are fellow worshippers of Mask. I told you that I'm not judgmental. While many of the more enlightened members of society frown upon Drow, I know that it is a harsh world. We all do what we must to survive and make our way in it."

Out of Character: : Thomas, I don't feel that it is right for one person to ask everyone else to quit posting for a time. By the time you are off work many in the group will be in bed. It happens to all of us. Just catch up on the posts when you are off and respond to anything that Zarra would. I'm not trying to offend. You have to remember that most of he group waited a day or more to post while our characters were out scouting. They are ready for some action now.

Post Date: 27th Oct, 2017 - 1:58am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 582 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lawrance, busy with other things up to the point Zarra verbally admits her race, suddenly turns to her, eyes wide and staring boldly. “A Drow!?! How wonderful! I’ve never met a dark elf before! Have you been to Menzoberranzan? Do you know any Svirfneblin? I hear they are wonderful inventors! Why did come up above ground? Doesn’t the light hurt you? Are you that dark everywhere? How old are you? Oh,sorry, never ask a woman’s age. Umm, what about innante magic? I hear tell of some nifty abilities of Drow. Have you met other of your kind up above here? Do you come from the Ilythiir or Miyeritar lineage? Do you have stories about why the Seldine transformed your people? I’ve always wondered what your ancestors could possibly have done that was so terrible. “ his enthusiasm spill forth with every word, aching to interrogate the revealed discovery, with cheerful energy. This goes on for a bit, and then in passing, he mentions “Oh, by the way, those Godslayers ARE vulnerable to the same energies their base Color is. The whites are hurt harshly by fire, for example. I know what I’M going to use, if we see one! There seems to be about 20 bowmen on the castle walls, and others wandering around. I still think the cavern is our best bet. “.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 27th Oct, 2017 - 2:00am

27th Oct, 2017 - 2:59am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Zarra realized completely too late that she had revealed herself not only to Lorairies but also Lawrance. Though since it was already out she will listen to his questions.

Looking to the first she says, "Appreciate your words, and perhaps not you understand? Much of what Mask stands for, his teachings and methods, are common my kin and those of my profession… I don't wish to be defined by such." Hopefully such would be understood, by all nearby.

Pausing, Zarra will continue, "More, I seek to be trusted while he works through deception, lies, and trickery. The fact I hide my appearance from others more than I wish necessary." Once finished she will look to Lawrance.

With a breath, the drow answer a few of his questions, "Yes, I have been to Menzoberranzan and my mother worked with a svirfneblin on a few ventures." With his more pricing questions of why Zarra was able ground, she will say, "I could no longer live among my kin, that is why I went a above."

Yet she will cut the rest off saying, "We can discuss more when there isn't more pressing matters." Zarra was a bit overwhelmed and wasn't quite ready to open up so much, though the first few questions were answered out of reflex.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 27th Oct, 2017 - 5:41am

Post Date: 27th Oct, 2017 - 4:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Velon gives a nod regarding the swift removal of the guards. “Well done.” He puts a hand out to Cratol for the stone. “... Just to keep this tin can quiet. You can use it any time Lord Cratol.” He smiles.

“Ok, time to move again. Let’s skirt the edge of town and around the castle landing. I want a good look at the tunnel. We can make a snap judgement then.” The paladin readies himself and makes his way out the back door. In a moment he’ll use his stone intermittently to conceal the sound of his armor. He’ll stop every ten to twenty feat depending on where there’s cover and stop touching the stone to see if there are any notable noises or if the party is speaking to him.

“Remember, slap me when I’m moving if it’s urgent. I can’t hear a thing!” He turns to Lora, “flying huh? Hmm..”.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Oct, 2017 - 11:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 582

Lora grins as she hears Zarra responding." Oh, I see. Another do gooder. You carry yourself like a thief but you talk like a cleric of some stick in the mud God. For your information, that is any god but Mask." Her shoulders shake as she tries to not laugh too loudly.

In response to Velon she says," Yes, I can fly but only at night. Let me know if you need me to do anything with that ability." Watching Velon with the stone of silence, the cleric of Mask smirks and shakes her head. She walks closer to him and places a hand on his arm for a moment. Lorairies calls upon Mask to aid him. Letting go of his arm she grins up at him. She motions for him to put the stone away." You won't be needing that any more. I figured that you would find being able to hear as well as being sneaky useful. It will last for about an hour. I will renew it later if need be."

Out of Character: : She used her Blessing of the Trickster power on Velon. It grants advantage on stealth checks for one hour. In his case it will offset the disadvantage from his armor.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 27th Oct, 2017 - 12:01pm

Post Date: 27th Oct, 2017 - 1:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 582

Velon sends a Message to Zarra briefly. "Don't worry about her. Her sense of humor may be more off than mine! I feel that she means well on helping the cause, at least."

Upon Lora's aid regarding his stealth, he replies "Wow, thanks!"

Velon continues to prompt the group to get moving around the edge of town and around the castle to examine this cave entrance before deciding on the cave or the wall climb strategy.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.