Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 585 of 1199

Velon is the last up the rope, having let - Page 585 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Oct, 2017 - 1:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 27th Oct, 2017 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 585

Cratol moves to the back part of the castle where the guards are fewer due to them watching the front. He sends his grappling hook to the top of the wall and climbs up after Poljen climbs up.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 27th Oct, 2017 - 8:08pm

Sponsored Links:
27th Oct, 2017 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

As part of the scouting party, Zarra will position ourselves towards the front as she too would climb up once the grappling hook was in place. Still more than a little concerned with the size of the castle.

Post Date: 27th Oct, 2017 - 9:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Poljen headed for the rocks and walls and began the laborious climb. He tried to be fast, but also quiet. He maneuvered so as to keep any outcroppings between himself and the guards up on the top of the walls.

Out of Character: : Athletics for climbing, will roll twice, not because of advantage, but because it might be a long climb, then Stealth, and Perception.

Post Date: 27th Oct, 2017 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 585 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"I'll send my hawk aloft to spot for our climbers. If we had ten minutes, I could make a floating disk to carry someone and gear behind me as I get hauled up, for efficiency? "
Instructing his Celestial to guard from above discreetly, he awaits his turn in line.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 27th Oct, 2017 - 10:45pm

Post Date: 27th Oct, 2017 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

She grins at Velon." I like the way you think. Our castle! "She laughs softly at this." What a way to travel. I think we can do it. We just need someone that can fly it."
She nods at Velon's instructions." Everyone will get on board, one way or the other." She grasps the edges of her cloak and soars aloft. Lora will fly as to barely clear the wall and land up by where the rope clears.

Having landed she crouches down in the shadows and waits for the scouts to all make it up top. She smiles when they are gathered." I have a spell that I can I cast that will greatly aid our stealth. It will make it much easier to sneak about. You must stay within a short distance of me, around 30 feet. It should greatly help us clear a path." She chants softly and darkness seems to emanate from her to envelope Poljen, Cratol and Zarra and it grows strangely quiet. She smiles." I'm ready when everyone else is."

Out of Character: : She cast Pass Without Trace. It will grant the characters mentioned above plus herself a +10 to stealth checks.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 27th Oct, 2017 - 11:22pm

28th Oct, 2017 - 12:45am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Quiet Shadow says...

Zarra will make her landing, and will grow still as the darkness and shadows of the spells surrounds each of them. Looking to Lora, she will say, "You're help in this venture is appreciated." The drow will still feel a bit nervous around her, though hides it well.

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Stealth on D20 (+16): 20 (1 roll)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Oct, 2017 - 1:52am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 585

With Lawrance's eyes in the air, the group is able to determine where to climb up to avoid the guards' distracted gazes. Soon enough, everyone is gathered in the shadows of the wall. There are towers to the group's left and right, each occupied by at least one guard, with potentially many more out of sight. An oversized door lies before you, promising entry into the rear of the main keep.

Lawrance's familiar goes on to report that Rezmir and the wagons are moving up the main ramp. They'll be in the lower courtyard in less than a minute.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 28th Oct, 2017 - 1:56am

Post Date: 28th Oct, 2017 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 585

Velon is the last up the rope, having let the stealthier folk go up and take care of business first. He also hopes some of their keen eyes will be able to survey the situation before he even arrives. Before starting his climb, he uses the Message spell once again on Poljen and Cratol.

"What do you see? Cover? A way in? Any trouble?"

He drops his stone onto his chest and begins his climb, listening for replies. (He does not cast the spell during the climb at all, needing to concentrate on the task and unable to safely cast the somatic components.).

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.