Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 60 of 1199

"Sure, but let's just get to - Page 60 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Feb, 2017 - 4:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

21st May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 255576
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 5th Feb, 2017 - 3:25am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 60

Cratol listens to all that is being said as they make their way towards town. Hearing that there is no hostile forces near the city he is a bit relieved. He looks to Lia and states in common, "We need to think about what I said if the town is safe for now."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Feb, 2017 - 3:46am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen says to Lia, and the others, "The central fort looks sturdy, and there is a wall for most of the town, but it would not stand up to a determined assault. Not without a strong army within. And if you think about it, the town is already under siege, just not direct attack yet. So maybe they wish to weaken the town before coming here. Or they need something they do not wish damaged with a big fight. Many possibilities. Perhaps our answer lies in the town, but I think our best bet will be to find the camp in the mountains. But to find it, we should check for more surrounding forces, and crush them as we did the first group!"

Post Date: 5th Feb, 2017 - 4:03am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lia hears out both Poljen and Cratol. " It seems that we are all three in agreement. We need to strike out and take out some more surrounding forces before they can attack us. I feel that we should get the caravan safely into the town first. They are very vulnerable until they are within the walls."

Lia studies the town some more as they approach. " We don't have a large army. This city will be difficult to defend without a true wall around it. I don't like this at all. We will have to speak to the others and see how everyone feels about a raid. We are still under Sir Onthar's command so we should consult with him when he arrives. I like the raid idea but… what if we come back to the city and it is besieged. We wouldn't have enough supplies to last and wouldn't have the strength to force our way into the city. " Lia looks almost uncertain. "This is for more qualified people than me to decide. I specialize in saving lives, not taking them. "

Post Date: 5th Feb, 2017 - 4:12am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 60 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen grins. "Of course we get the caravan in. That's the first job anyway. Then we decide which way to scout out. And if there is another bandit group, they too will have some supplies we can bring to the town. It is likely they are as far from Greenest as the first group was, so maybe we can free up every major road coming this way. One at a time, of course. And hopefully we can keep alive someone to tell us what this is all about." He once again looks at the town, growing closer as they keep riding. "We can even leave some of us here to wait for the caravan to catch up, or even ride back. This country is so open that an ambush is unlikely. But not out of the question. Cahleth? What say you?"

5th Feb, 2017 - 4:57am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Geoffroy had stayed silent during all the discussion during the journey, as he had decided to mostly listen instead of speak though he deeply felt concern for how strongly the magic disturbance was getting. Who has the power or resources and wish to create such an encompassing a field which negated magic.

The Morninglord's squire and sister also kept quiet, though more as to avoid being too talkative around those now of the Silver Blaze. She still wanted to get to know the halfing and her companion though but such could wait.

Finally, he speaks saying, "Whoever wishes to attack I fear has been planning this for quite some time. The magic and resources, and power that seems to be in effect suggesting one of greet influence or capabilities may be behind all this." The issue was that Geoffroy did not know why they wanted to attack, as already discussed.

Out of Character: My apologies, a busy weekend. More then I had suspected. Geoffroy missed quite a bit it seems.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 5th Feb, 2017 - 1:54pm



Post Date: 5th Feb, 2017 - 5:27am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

The Heartwarder feels a soft pull coming from the Tiefling, riding quietly a little further back up the column of travelers. Ever so gently, a steady flow of images start flowing in - as Nyzahr's gaze drills into Lia's back - until they form something like a stream of thought:

" The people in this town, they will have some things to say. There will be new things to consider, new stories revealed. Then a course of action can show itself clearly."

" The softest sound when playing a bone flute is that intake of breath, right before the melody."

Attached Image Edited: AshDrunbar on 5th Feb, 2017 - 5:32am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Feb, 2017 - 1:52pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 60

Consulting with the group, Cahleth weighs in… "Yes Poljen, a good offense might be the best defense in this situation. I am, however, concerned about the potential force we may come across. Those bandit camps, while full of rabble, did sport powerful magic user. And this business with the weave has me concerned. If we knew it was only armed thugs looking to score some loot, I'd be all in. I'm afraid we might have something more sinister at play though."

"We should definitely consult with Sir Onthar, as Lia suggested, as well as the governor of Greenest before making any firm decisions. With Sar'ai's unassuming scout, we might be able to learn more about our enemy before we strike. Perhaps we can identify who is behind this, and take them out preemptively."

5th Feb, 2017 - 4:38pm / Post ID: #
Targul
Fighter
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 60

The Terror says...

"Sure, but let's just get to town right now and we can worry about what to do and where to go next afterwards."

Targul continues to ride keeping his eyes scanning the horizon, just like when he had crow's nest duty on the ship. Although, it was easier to spot something on the water since you didn't have all of this pesky vegetation in the way…




 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.