Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 619 of 1199

Goliath tries to turn back to the door, but - Page 619 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Nov, 2017 - 6:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

23rd June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 259845
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 13th Nov, 2017 - 1:29pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 619

Cratol looks over at Lorairies. "Well I guess then I should try hard not to be stabbed by you if you tend not to heal those you dislike." He smiles as he waits for the next step. Knowing there is a couple brutes up ahead this could get interesting.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Nov, 2017 - 2:21pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"Any ideas on the ogres? Summoning elementals certainly sounds helpful! I don't want to fight them before Rezmir, as she may flee in the meantime.
What more from Goliath?"

"Tazskan, she is a black dragon and killed one of our party already with her poisonous breath. She is very dangerous. We could sure use your help, but have no idea where you are and can't just open every door in this keep without being found before we surprise Rezmir. Can you do anything to signal? Shove something under the door? Sing? Knock the door gently against its frame? You may be close by, otherwise we cannot delay much longer."

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2017 - 3:01pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lora grins impishly at Velon." I have two ideas. Monk and myself can go in with him disguised as a guard escorting me in. A couple of others could go in as well if one of the many wizards here could make them invisible. We could engage Rezimir and keep her from getting away while the others make short work of these ogres."

She looks around for a moment and then continues." My second idea is to cast a spell that holds the ogres in place and then we either all go in to deal with the half dragon or some take care of the ogres. The problem here is that it won't necessarily stop them from calling out a warning to alert her. That's all I have boss." She smiles thinking of the treasure that awaits.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 13th Nov, 2017 - 3:02pm

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2017 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 619 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poppo's eyes widen as Rezmir looks right at Goliath, "Uh oh, she's spotted him!" he says.

Out of Character: : Poor Goliath. I fear this will not go well.

13th Nov, 2017 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Zarra will stay close to the others, considering the situation and the options avaliable to them.The drow will softly offer her thoughts as well, "I can still cast disguise self if needs be, that is an option to consider." Though concern will raise on hearing that Poppo's familiar was spotted, as this may well mean Rezmir was now suspicious and part of the element of surprise was lost.



Post Date: 13th Nov, 2017 - 4:27pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

"Oh no! (Regarding Goliath) . Ok, if Rezmir reacts poorly to Goliath, you three go up right away and knock." Velon points at Zarra, Lora, and Cratol. "Zarra can make herself look like one of these guards here. Keep her busy and don't let her escape. If you must fight, stay spread out and flank her to avoid her breath."

"Lawrance and I will try to paralyze the ogres if they see us. I'll go first Lawrance, you freeze one if I fail. We should take them down as fast as possible. Up close strikes are best. I will silence all strikes upon them. Lawrance stay a distance away to listen to Rezmir and signal us as needed."

"We don't want the group to be divided for more than seconds. I wish we could have Cratol for the ogres but he is a guard, and I wish Poljen could face Rezmir, but we'll need him to take down the ogres. Let's just make it quick."

Out of Character: . Thinking Velon casts Hold Person first if need be versus the Ogres as he can Twin the spell and save Lawrance's spell slot. At least one will pass their save within the first round or two I'm sure, so Lawrance can cast it then. Melee hits will auto [Critical Hit] so melee is best. I could also twin Haste on Poljen and another depending on how this goes, but it will take a couple of rounds for Velon to do all of this.

Time seems to be getting urgent here with Goliath being spotted, never mind being spotted by random guards at any time, so this fight may be upon us quickly. Wish we could get Tazskan in it! Someone could give him a spare weapon if nothing else is available.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Nov, 2017 - 4:30pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 619

Cratol looks at Lorairies. "Don't stab me but it is time to go. Zarra lets do this." Cratol reaches for Lorairies arm and take a hold of her arm on her upper arm. He smiles at her and winks as he begins to lead her up the stairs.

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2017 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 619

Goliath tries to turn back to the door, but something catches him. The frog finds himself being lifted into the air, and floating over in front of the half dragon woman.

"Curious, a shapeshifter? No, someone's familiar." She sniffs Goliath and grows a wicked smile, "A halfling? Definitely not one of Voroam's then. You're watching me through the amphibian aren't you. I claim you as mine little mage. Here is your first lesson, you will come when you are called."

Rezmir places a finger on Goliath's head and chants a few words. Goliath merely feels a mild tingle, but Poppo experiences a brief moment of agony.

"You have five minutes to report to my chambers little mage, to learn your second lesson. Delay, or try to run, and you will beg me to merely kill you."

Goliath's view abruptly goes dark as he is stuffed in a box somewhere.

Out of Character: Poppo takes 9 psychic damage. That was meant to be an Initiative roll to act before Rezmir did, not an Int save, but it wasn't enough even with the right modifier.

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 13th Nov, 2017 - 6:01pm


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.