Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 68 of 1199

The glossed-over appearance fades from Sar'ai's - Page 68 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Feb, 2017 - 3:27am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

21st May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 255464
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 9th Feb, 2017 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 68

Once the caravan reaches Greenest, Cahleth won't be far from Sir Onthar's side. If there is any discussion of strategy, alliances, sheltering the citizenry, and the like between Onthar and Nighthill, he wants to be involved.

Cahleth will look to interject when the moment is right, but doesn't wish to step on toes of either men.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Feb, 2017 - 7:03pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

When Sar'ai manages to get Elanna back on point, the alley is empty. There's a low fence separating a small section of it from the rest. A single door there leads to what looks like a workshop or warehouse.

Where the man had been stands an odd tube held upright by stakes driven into the ground, it is several inches in diameter. A bit of what looks like twine emerges from its bottom.

Out of Character: I'll save some time. Its a firework. They're rare and expensive, and Illusion mages do a better job of entertainment, so they're mostly a curiosity. I think it unlikely for either Sar'ai or Cratol to know what it is on sight.

P.S. Hang tight Cahleth. Unfortunately for you and others with the caravan, the rest of the group have a fair bit to do before you rejoin them.

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2017 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lia grins at the mage. " Thank you so much for your time and your information. Be strong. Once we take care of this situation they will be able to summon someone that can help you. One day I will be strong enough to help with injuries like yours but that day is not here yet. I will come back to visit as I have time though. " Lia sashays out of the room and heads upstairs to see what Geoffroy has learned. She will share what she learned with him and Elyria. She will look through the library for any mention of anything that blocks the type of spells that the wizard described.

Out of Character: : She will share it with Onwen as well when he arrives.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 9th Feb, 2017 - 7:23pm

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2017 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 68 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of Character: Cratrol was trying to make it look good in case the person you were trying to watch got suspicious with us just hanging around one place. He was not trying to take advantage of anyone.

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2017 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

On conferring with Geoffroy, Lia is fairly certain that the information he uncovered about spells failing in the underdark bears further investigation. She is not aware of any natural affect like that, and is certain that any normal spell capable of doing this is way beyond what she expects a mortal to be capable of. This report is the closest thing to what you've experienced that she is aware of.

Unfortunately, the library doesn't seem to carry any more information on the underdark phenomenon, but it occurs to her that someone in the party might know more. Sar'ai hails from that region, or at least some of her ancestors do.

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 9th Feb, 2017 - 8:34pm

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2017 - 8:26pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Upon conferring with Geoffroy she decides to search for Sar'ai. " Geoffroy, Elyria.. I'm going to look for Sar'ai. I think this has some connection with the Underdark. If anyone knows about that it will be her. Come with me if you wish. " She strides quickly from the temple.

She will seek out Sar'ai. Lia will ask if anyone has seen a person meeting her description. She will also ask anyone of the Silver Blaze that she happens to meet. The cleric will look to the skies as well searching for Elanna. She knows that where the owl is she will also find Sar'ai.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Feb, 2017 - 11:32pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 68

The Quiet Shadow says...

The cleric smiles, thinking on Chauntea and how the church of both her as well Lathander have often shared such strong relationships given how often their teaching aligned. More, though the details was somewhat different, how both shared focus on birth, renewal, and growth which helped to explained how the two often worked so well together. He thought on what he knew of her clergy and worshipers as he studied what was within the library.

The details on the variety of deities known within Faerûn were all here it seems, at least basic details, though Geoffroy focused on Mask and Taimat. Yet other deities he gave consideration for was that of Shar and Mystra, as well what he could gather from them involving the weave from the scrolls involving them as an idea begin to form. Still, the details of such was something he still had to work with as time went on even discuss some thoughts with those who studied the Arcane Arts.

The record involving explorers who went into the Underdark reporting that some spells didn't work was interesting as he, of how they did not work in certain regions and seemed to parallel other details. Still, he only really spoke on involving this record as well that of Mask and Taimat. For now though he would go elsewhere to search a few things out and see what he might find, before returning perhaps to the library.

On what Lia had found he was grateful, and he smiled as they went over things before she left again after looking through the library herself for clues. Still, the wood elf not being aware of any natural effect did have him pause, still Geoffroy waits to discuss such. Her going to speak with Sar'ai was a good idea, and the Morninglord may have a few questions himself. He and Elyria watch as the she leaves.

Yet, realizing there was not much more for him to do here at the moment and that the Caravan would not have arrived, the cleric and Elyria would go to follow Lia and help the wood elf find the others. Geoffroy considered one might be able to take consideration of his thoughts.

Out of Character: It may be a false trail, but for some reason I feel the answer lies in part in how the Weave works. In that of dead magic zones, wild magic zones, and perhaps even the Shadow Weave. I may be finding possible connections to the situation that are not actually there.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 10th Feb, 2017 - 1:50pm

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Perception on D20 (+2): 14 (1 roll)
  • Insight on D20 (+4): 24 (1 roll)
  • Persuasion on D20 (+4): 15 (1 roll)
  • Investigation on D20 (+0): 12 (1 roll)


10th Feb, 2017 - 3:27am / Post ID: #
Sarai Tzzerit
Rogue 2 Wizard 2
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 68

The Shaper of Thoughts says...

The glossed-over appearance fades from Sar'ai's eyes as she breaks her connection with Elanna, "There is something in the alleywa… " The half-drow stops mid-sentence as she takes in the fact that Cratol's arm is apparently draped around her thin frame.
Not knowing what to say in the immediate moment, the wizard slinks out of the monks embrace, visibly unnerved, "Eh hm, well then. Uh, as I was saying, there seems to be something of interest down the alley that the man was interacting with. Shall we take a closer look?" Sar'ai's tone is stern but almost overcompensatingly so, as if trying to hide other emotions that she can't articulate.

Once they reach the object, Sar'ai will inspect it. (Assuming she is familiar with what it is, she will attempt to remove the twine from the rest of the device and place it all in her satchel.)

Out of Character: Will do an Intelligence check on the object of not immediately known and if needed I'll do a slight of hand for the wick and to handle the potential explosive.

Sarai Tzzerit Results:
  • Intelligence on D20 (+3): 19 (1 roll)
  • Slightl of Hand on D20 (+4): 8 (1 roll)



 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.