Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 672 of 1199

Ignazio attempts to catch his breath for a - Page 672 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Dec, 2017 - 3:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

06th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 1:14pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 672

Lora looks in dismay at her companions being battered greatly." Damn you monk. We could have had three on one, not three on two." She knows that keeping Poljen alive is their only chance of survival." I'm behind you Poljen." She moves in behind him and clasps his shoulder for a brief moment while using the last of her healing energy on the barbarian. Healing warmth soothes his pain. She then resumes her former position on the opposite of the giant. Lora unleashes an unfaltering tirade of curse words and taunts towards the giant. She is doing what she can to possibly spare the barbarian an attack for a short time.

Desperate she drops her sword and reaches for the great sword on her back. She grips it awkwardly in front of her and hopes this helps distract the giant as well. Lora speaks out loud to the sword." Serve me. I am a servant of the great god Mask. You will bow to my will. I desire to shed my enemies blood." She concentrates furiously on controlling the sword.

Out of Character: : She is completely out of spell slots now. Lora uses her bonus action to handle her sword and the great sword. Rolled the will save for the sword I

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 5th Dec, 2017 - 1:14pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 1:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Hearing the update and fearing the battle is lost, Lawrance joins his leader in rushing to aid the group. Running beside the Armor-clad warrior he says “We should take down the male first, as he’s the most injured.I’ll try to make an illusion to distract them as much as possible. “.

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Velon nods at Lawrance as they dash upstairs. The wizard can see Velon preparing himself by manipulating magic, the wild energies of the dragon swirling around him.

Out of Character: Forgot to add, converting a first level slot into a Sorcery Point. I think I may need it soon. Love that ring with the extra 1st level slots, it really gives Velon that many more options. I should be able to convert all remaining sorcery points into a second level slot now. Daishain, I assume that ring recharges on a Long Rest only.

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 672 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poppo nods grimly to Velon as he explains the plan, "I will get to Silas and hopefully I can bring him back to help. Maybe it would be best just to get them out of there and back here and have us leave. We can free the Queen and let this place crash!"

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 3:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen keeps hacking, and with a groan, the man collapses back onto the bed as his bloodied legs are no longer able to support him.

With a wordless howl of grief and rage, his companion turns away from Cratol and swings her makeshift club at the barbarian, striking him twice.

Cratol follows and strikes a few more times, but it is difficult for him to tell how much impact he is having.

Meanwhile, Lora decides to take a risk, and takes hold of the sword that tried to harm her before. In response to her challenge, the voice in her head declares, "You are a follower of nothing, you are nothing, and your will is broken."

Unbidden, Lora's arms rise, and drags the blade across her chest, slicing a deep cut that burns with fell energy.

Out of Character: Poljen took 22 damage after reduction just now. Lora took a total of 25, and cannot be healed by magic for one minute. She must pass next round's Wisdom save to drop the sword as a standard action. Alternatively, if she passes, she could attempt to attack with it in lieu of dropping.

Nikolaos and Ignazio have found themselves in an interesting position.

The former had been tasked with retrieving a minor relic of Lathander, a mystical sundial. Standard divinations didn't seem to work, one of the seers attempting to scry the location even burst a blood vessel in the attempt.

Eventually, you found someone able to find a workaround, he gave you a compass that would always point towards the sundial. Triangulation pretty quickly showed that the item was on the move, and more rapidly than any ground transport would be capable of.

A few auguries predicted a positive result if you waited to intercept at a particular location, and so that is where you went. Hiring the services of two trained gryphons, you camped out, and waited, until the compass showed signs the target was heading directly towards you.

Burning a scroll to turn yourselves and your mounts invisible, you descend into the oddly moving cloud pointed out by your compass, and find a floating castle within.

The walls of the fortress seem surprisingly lightly guarded, especially the rear. In fact, it looks like no one at all is on the rear wall for some reason, leaving an approach from that direction completely open.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 5th Dec, 2017 - 3:42pm

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 3:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Poljen smiles grimly as his foe drops to the floor with a resounding crash. Just over the blood pounding in his ears he hears the female giant cry in despair. He turns just in time to see her massive fists heading for him. The two blows stagger him and he can feel how close he is to finally succumbing to his injuries. His chest heaving he glares at the gargantuan woman, then cries out once more. "HYAH!"

Out of Character: : One down, one to go… but I assume she has most of her HP left. I am reckoning on Poljen dropping, unless the Dungeon Master's dice do me a favor and miss me…

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 3:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 672

Cratol seeing the woman go after Poljen attacks her again. He does not see Lorairies or what is going on as he attacks the giantess from behind. He uses a Ki point to add in more attacks.

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 3:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 672

Ignazio attempts to catch his breath for a moment as he realizes more and more that this will not be as easy of a job as he hoped. Castles in the sky? I heard of such things in bedtime stories, but this is too real…

With one hand firmly gripping on to whatever feathers he can find and another holding his hat in place, Ignazio nods towards the unoccupied wall and makes his descent.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.