Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 70 of 1199

Cratol sees the guy come out with a drawn - Page 70 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Feb, 2017 - 7:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

13th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 258496
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
10th Feb, 2017 - 4:24pm / Post ID: #
Sarai Tzzerit
Rogue 2 Wizard 2
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 70

The Shaper of Thoughts says...

The abrupt silence freezes Sar'ai. Thinking quickly, the wizard instructs Elanna to fly down and make a thud against the front of the building's door then she clasps her pendant and Cratol sees her seemingly tracing something in the air with her hand.

Suddenly a deep, stern voice coming from the front of the building can be heard, "On the authority of castellan, Escobert, open up!" Sar'ai then moves back away from the door and readies her hand crossbow, giving a quick, grinning glance at Cratol.

Out of Character: she cast minor illusion at the front of the building.

Attached Image Edited: Brandonfett on 10th Feb, 2017 - 4:25pm



Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Feb, 2017 - 4:51pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Elanna reports that, after a few moments, the front door opens. The suspicious man she'd been tailing is standing there, he appears ready to speak with whomever is knocking. He looks about for a few moments, then gives a start and looks directly at Elanna with an angry expression. He slams the door shut.

Sar'ai can hear rattling noises from within. It sounds like someone is moving items around. There's a conversation going on, but it is considerably fainter than before.

10th Feb, 2017 - 5:52pm / Post ID: #
Sarai Tzzerit
Rogue 2 Wizard 2
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Shaper of Thoughts says...

Getting a bit frustrated, Sar'ai tries one more trick to try to get the people inside to come out.

Once again Cratol sees the wizard clasp her pendant and make odd gestures with her hand and once she finishes a soft but childlike voice echoes through the alley, "Oh, wow! What is this?!" Followed by the sound of a child's excited laughter.

The half-drow then resumes aiming her hand-crossbow at the door awaiting it to open.

Out of Character: I should note, Sar'ai is not intending on shooting on sight, but trying to set up a more intimidating presence for when someone comes through the door and thus perhaps gain a bit of interrogation leverage.



Post Date: 10th Feb, 2017 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 70 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Almost immediately, the back door slams open. The same man is coming out with a sword in his hand. The sight of a crossbow pointed at him just causes him to bring the weapon up.

Out of Character: initiative time, he's not interested in talking.

10th Feb, 2017 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #
Sarai Tzzerit
Rogue 2 Wizard 2
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Shaper of Thoughts says...

"Really?! You were about to attack a child?!" Sar'ai berates the man as he bursts through the open door, sword ready.
As she prepares to engage the man she communicates to Elanna to find anyone of the Blaze and lead them here quick!

Out of Character: Just in the event that Sar'ai gets to go before the man, I'll go ahead and roll her first round of actions which will be to shoot the man with a bolt then move closer to or behind Cratol. If Cratol gets to get to him before Sar'ai goes, I'll also add in sneak attack damage.
If the man goes before Sar'ai, and presumably closes the gap to melee, she will bonus action disengage and then shoot.

Sarai Tzzerit Results:
  • Initiative Sar'ai on D20 (+2): 12 (1 roll)
  • Initiative Elanna on D20 (+1): 6 (1 roll)
  • Attack on D20 (+4): 6 (1 roll)
  • Damage on D6 (+3): 4 (1 roll)
  • Sneak Attack on D6 (+0): 1 (1 roll)


10th Feb, 2017 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

The Quiet Shadow says...

Geoffroy find the wood elf, it apearing that she too is still looking for the others, before asking, "Have you had the chance to pick up their trail yet?" The cleric keeps his sister close for now, though if there is trouble he is ready to ask that she leave and stay put with the other retainers. Though on second thought, he could send her off to find help.

Out of Character: : Thought this was as good a time as any to have him get back with others, though part of me worried it should have been sooner.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 10th Feb, 2017 - 6:57pm



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Feb, 2017 - 7:11pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 70

Lia smiles at Geoffroy and Elyria. " Glad you two decided to join me. I have been asking around and I'm pretty sure that Sar'ai went the way we are headed. Other than that, I have no idea where exactly she is. We should make it a point of staying together more as a team. Our group is spread all over the city right now. If something happened we couldn't gather everyone up in anything like a timely manner. A person alone is vulnerable. I'm guilty of it myself but I did hope for some company." Lia pats Geoffroy's arm. " I know I'm safe now accompanied by a valiant Cleric of Lathander and his bold squire. "

Out of Character: : She assumes the entire group is in Greenest. None of the characters in town have any idea the other four left to meet the caravan.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 10th Feb, 2017 - 7:14pm

Post Date: 10th Feb, 2017 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 70

Cratol sees the guy come out with a drawn sword. The look the guy gave Sar'ai was enough to spring the monk into action. He will use his full attack with Ki to take this guy down.

He will use the ability that if he hits to guy with his unarmed strike that he knocks the guy prone. The guy needs to save vs dexterity or be knocked down prone.


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.