Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 753 of 1199

Lorairies approaches the others a couple of - Page 753 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Jan, 2018 - 1:20am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 4th Jan, 2018 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 753

"Yes I was bit preoccupied and will be for some time due to an evil dragon cult that we stole that fortress from. Now if we can refurbish it to suit our needs we will have a highly defensible and moveable platform to strike from. I will go see to my Uncle Cale and then afterwards we can prepare for the funeral. Thanks for waiting for my arrival.
As far as the other noble families with daughters let them wait. I will be a mystery to them for a bit. I will how ever talk with you about what you wish and directions we wish to take in the near future with our family home. Let's go to the keep and talk"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Jan, 2018 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lora will spend her time admiring the treasure. She will spend most of her time helping to guard the hoard. When she is eventually rested she will cure Poljen and Cratol of Lycanthropy.

Post Date: 4th Jan, 2018 - 7:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

After spending some down time studying his spellbook, Lawrance will summon a group of fire elementals to steam away the ice rapidly. Melting and releasing the treasure carefully.
Specific Action: Arcane recovery, then Conjure 8 steam memphits twice for an hour (1 from recovery, one from level gain) to start to melt the ice rapidly. Do this over the course of each day to cast the spell 3x per. With Poppo's help, that should remove the ice layers in only a day or two.
Out of Character: : Anyone for a sauna? How rich are going to be, do you think? biggrin.gif.

Post Date: 4th Jan, 2018 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 753 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol will spend time with Arvan learning more about ruling the house and his ideas with it. HE will also talk to Nicolaus about his mother coming and with Arvan about a place for her in the keep. HE will spend a hour every day in the guards training area practicing his forms and perfecting them more. Every night he will try to visit a tavern or inn to hear what the locals have to say about what all is going on. He will spend time daily at the floating castle too talking to the others and seeing about the treasures as they are uncovered. I figure within the first few days he would be cured of the curse by Lorairies.

Post Date: 4th Jan, 2018 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon addresses Ignazio with regard to staying. "Your use of the Haste spell is most beneficial all by itself, master sorcerer. Be careful, the big Snow Leopard over there may want to become your best friend if you keep giving him such a boon! I know he is… unique.... But please be patient with him. He is brave, strong, and true to our cause. I could not ask much more of him. Anyhow, look, we could really use your help. Whether you are with us because we are trying to route this evil from the world or for the rewards, it seems we find plenty of both in our travels. I do hope you'll stay, and will talk with you more if you wish."

Post Date: 4th Jan, 2018 - 9:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Arvan proves to be a highly practical individual. Frankly, much of what he chooses to discuss is quite boring. He has plans to restore Redcliffe to prosperity and ensure it for years to come, generally using tried and true methods. He is not unwilling to try something new, but will generally make someone prove its worth first.

Those characters afflicted with the curse of the werewolf are cured easily enough, once Lora finally gets the rest she requires. Fortunately this is handled without word of the curse spreading, as that sort of rumor is often… persistent.

When Silas is finally contacted, he responds that he is on his way, and will arrive in a few days, most likely with company.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 4th Jan, 2018 - 9:47pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Jan, 2018 - 12:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 753

Cratol will agree with Arvan the plans he has. He will study his ideas and learn them as he asks questions here and there about the methods and governing style that Arvan has. Cratol will ask Lorairies if she plans to continue with the Silver Blaze or if she is going to go elsewhere. If she is not going to stay with the group maybe she would be interested in staying in this area for him.

Post Date: 5th Jan, 2018 - 1:20am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 753

Lorairies approaches the others a couple of days later." Thanks everyone for the good times we had together. I will be talking my leave very soon. With us being this close to Cormyr, I cannot pass up an opportunity to visit there. I have business that needs to be resolved." Her eyes narrow." I have a… debt.. To collect there."

"Cratol, thanks for the offer. I might visit here again one day as I pass through. I'm curious to see what you will do with your kingdom. Best of wishes to you."

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 5th Jan, 2018 - 1:23am

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.