Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 762 of 1199

Cratol has the sword and is keeping it from - Page 762 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Jan, 2018 - 4:02am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

09th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 10th Jan, 2018 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 762

Hearing Silas detail the issues, Lawrance repsonds "It's completely understandable for you and your kind to want to keep outsiders out, but considering the resources and such that the cult has mustered has included some of the most varied kinds - vampires, fire giants, lycanthropes and such - you should advice your council that there are those stand willing and ready to assist in any fashion they deem fit. We, as a group, have a most unique advantage with this flying fortress once it's suitably prepared and the cause of defeating the cultist's aim is very worthy. Don't hesitate to enlist our aid."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Jan, 2018 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Silas smiles, "You don't need to convince me. Lawrance was it? I was the one who hired this group to go after the mask in the first place. I'd have been with them to help had the plan not required a diversion on my part. I'd argue for an exception to be made for you at the well were that not a losing proposition, and I fully intend to call upon such a capable band once again."

Later, Esmerandia bows with some trepidation as the two dragons are introduced to her. Her forms are starting to fill out and heal from her long stint as a sex slave, but she has a ways to go yet.

One of her bodies says, "I thank you for the offer, but my home is gone. There is no one, and nowhere for me to return to. I do not believe in revenge, but others may share the same or worse fate if these monsters are not stopped. I am no warrior, not by a long stretch, but if I can aid you, I will."

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 10th Jan, 2018 - 6:49pm

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2018 - 7:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Esmerandia, we would very much welcome your help. What talents do you have, or what job would you like? We have a great many needs for this castle alone, starting with those we can trust to protect and care for it. I would think just about any job here you would like would work for us. Even simply having, ah… one?..., we can trust to watch over the guards and workers we hope to hire would be of great value."

"Also, you should select your quarters in the castle first before any of the rest of us. After what you have suffered here, I hope there is still a spot within that will keep you in comfort."

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2018 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 762 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Hearing the discussions with Velon, Esmerelda and the rest, he offers "We can certainly equip these rooms with multiple floors each, unless we intend to have giant guests. We should start deciding what rooms go to whom, and I'd like to have use of a lab away from the main areas. You never know what might go *boom!* at the wrong time!"
Out of Character: : Do we make up a full map of the castle, or is that Dai's job? smile.gif.

Post Date: 11th Jan, 2018 - 1:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lora smiles at the group." This has been a most lucrative endeavor. I have greatly enjoyed our adventures together. However, the time has come for me to depart. I have business that I must attend to. I wish all of you the best of luck. You might see me again in the near future." She winks at the group.

Lora does have a debt that she needs to pay. She thinks about the enemies that the group made in taking the sky castle. Knowing that she must depart, she reasons the sooner the better to avoid more trouble. After farewells are said, she will wink at Poljen, wave to the group and exit from the castle.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 11th Jan, 2018 - 1:04am

Post Date: 11th Jan, 2018 - 1:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Poljen walks Lora to the gate of the keep. "Lora, you will always be welcome here. Stay safe, and if you ever need help, My Valkyrie, send word. And Poljen will swoop in to save the day!" He gives her a bear hug and a peck on the cheek. "Farewell!"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Jan, 2018 - 3:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 762

“Best of luck to you, Lora. Thank you for everything. You will, of course, always have a home here with us. By the way, what happened to Rezmir’s sword, that which caused us so much trouble?”

Out of Character: . Going to post under the assumption that Lawrance or Poppo or someone has totaled up the loot and informed the group.

“The mace would suit me well, and my sword could go to another, but I will not argue if another can put it to good use.”

He continues “more importantly, we must divide the treasure.” “My opinion is that a portion should be set aside for the long term care of this castle. All will have a home here if they choose. It does little good to have it if we cannot fit it for our needs and protect it. Each should, of course, still receive a hefty portion for themselves. I am curious to hear what everyone thinks.”.

Post Date: 11th Jan, 2018 - 4:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 762

Cratol has the sword and is keeping it from Lorairies so that it does not try to get her to make another attempt on her life. It is strapped to his back pack and he is not touching it.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.