Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 825 of 1199

Poljen thanks Lia for the broom ride, during - Page 825 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Feb, 2018 - 7:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 6th Feb, 2018 - 3:51pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 825

Lia looks at Mari." Come on. Lets go." She says to Velon, "You remember the command word I'm sure. The broom will be right back for someone else. 400 pounds is the most it can carry." They jump astride the broom and descend to the ground. She sends the broom back to the sky castle. They study their surroundings with caution. Lia asks Sune to aid her vision.

Out of Character: : I'm not sure if Christian is available right now so Lia got the ball rolling until Poppo can cast.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 6th Feb, 2018 - 3:53pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Feb, 2018 - 3:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol will be one of the last to ride down. He is not going to float down he would rather have something to hang on to.

Post Date: 6th Feb, 2018 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: Sorry had to update my previous post from targeting the barkeep to the waitress as I missed Lawrance's and Dai's post when I initially wrote it. Should be good now, I tried to edit it quickly.

Post Date: 6th Feb, 2018 - 4:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 825 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The serving girl wanders over with a smile. "Well sir, that depends on how long you want to wait. Right now, I can get you mutton stew or crispy bread. Both are good, but there's a hearty beef brisket that's almost ready. You are bards yes? Oh I do hope you'll stay and play for a while, it gets terribly dull around here."

She seems a little offput by Penelope's display of anger, then fascinated by the gold coins. On being asked about notable groups she'll say, "Well, there was a large group with a dwarf passing through last week. How did you know? He wasn't handsome, and they didn't look like adventurers though. They didn't say much either, just rested the night, picked up a bunch of supplies and left. The weird thing is, they didn't take the road, just marched up the fisher's path to the east, haven't been seen since."

"Down that way, there's nothing but the moors to your left and the river to the right for miles and miles, up until you reach the high grounds where the serpent-folk live, and nobody who goes that far come back. My brother says that's because they eat people, but that can't be true, its too yucky. Do you think its true?"

Out of Character: I should note her use of the term bard doesn't imply magical ability. Most people who call themselves bards are just performers. Not many can do much more than play music. Of course, those who can are especially prized.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 6th Feb, 2018 - 4:22pm

Post Date: 6th Feb, 2018 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Penelope responds to the waitress, “You know, I bet they really do eat people… ” Penelope shudders, “We should probably avoid going anywhere near that place, Lucas!”

“And sorry, we don’t have a lot of time to spare, ma'am. Normally, I would love to play in a small, homely tavern like this,” Penelope sighs in a disappointed sounding manner. “But unfortunately we are on a strict timetable and need to be going soon. Thanks for the information though, ma’am. Now we can avoid getting lost and eaten by snake people! Oh, that gives me a great idea for a song!” Penelope looks excited.

Penelope hands the woman two gold, “Thanks for the inspiration!” As the woman leaves and the three are alone, Penelope huddles with Lawrance and Nikolaos and whispers, “So what do you guys think, is that enough information? We know they went up fisher’s path to the east and probably ended up in serpent territory. They haven’t been seen since, so they are probably snake food by now. Should we move forward with the plan and meet back with the others?”.

Reconcile Edited: seath on 6th Feb, 2018 - 4:45pm

Post Date: 6th Feb, 2018 - 5:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Velon looks to Lia after several trips with the broom bring the rest of the group to the ground, finally. He mouths "Thank you!" with a look of relief that this task is finally done. He hopes no one has noticed them so the castle and the Blaze can remain safe and hidden.

"Ok, there's no reason to delay. Let's move around the town in the woods and await our team of spies. Yes, Zarra, if need be please use your stealth to meet up with Nikolaos and the others as they exit and bring them to us. We'll have to see what the cover in the woods is like to determine how close to town we can wait for them."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Feb, 2018 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 825

Cratol moves into the woods and finds a place to hide. HE listens around the area to see if there is anything around them that could prove hazardous to them.

Post Date: 6th Feb, 2018 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 825

Poljen thanks Lia for the broom ride, during which he had a wide grin on his face. In fact, it took all his willpower not to shriek with joy like a child. And he passes word to Zarra, "Give them directions to us, then hide and see if anyone follows them. I still wish we had others in town to watch for enemies taking note of our people… "

Out of Character: : Dai, I took a glance at the map, and wish to confirm. The dwarf and company headed east when they left town? Following the water, that then turns north towards the Serpent Hills, right? Thank you in advance.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.